• The Smurfs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... either ones you watched or your kids watched..
Which were the best?

I grew up on the Flintstones, Looney Tunes etc.
My kids grew up with Nickelodeon and Cartoon Networks cartoons (too many to list!)
Both interesting and funny in their own ways....

Not in any particular order:

The Venture Brothers
Rick and Morty
Futurama
South Park

I am sure I think of more but I need coffee. lol.

I guess if I had to go with a Top 5 it would be:

1. Space Ghost Coast to Coast
2. 2 Stupid Dogs
3. Fog Horn Leg Horn
4. Ren & Stimpy
5. The Jetsons

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Why do you ask? Are you writing a book? .................... what size shoe did you wear when you were 6 years old?......................... do you have a favorite pillow to sleep on? ........... do you like beef better than pork? .......... do you wear white panties, no panties, or other?.................... if you like to read, do you like romance better than sci-fi, and why?................... did you hate math class in school?................ what is your favorite color car?

Do you see my point? ........ if so, why do you ask these type of questions every day?..... are you bored and looking for conversation?................. at least try to be creative with your polls and questions ............ just saying ...

Why do you ask? Are you writing a book? .................... what size shoe did you wear when you were 6 years old?......................... do you have a favorite pillow to sleep on? ........... do you like beef better than pork? .......... do you wear white panties, no panties, or other?.................... if you like to read, do you like romance better than sci-fi, and why?................... did you hate math class in school?................ what is your favorite color car?

Do you see my point? ........ if so, why do you ask these type of questions every day?..... are you bored and looking for conversation?................. at least try to be creative with your polls and questions ............ just saying ...

Because it's fun (to me) and I like to interact and have conversation with people of all differing topics.

That's twice now Sonny you have asked me about this. Why does it bother you? Maybe you should give some thought to that......

• Thanks

Be nice, Sonny. There isn't anything wrong with some light-hearted and fluffy conversations. I like these threads better then the 'my side is awesome and your side the devil' type of bullshit this board is teeming with.

Because it's fun (to me) and I like to interact and have conversation with people of all differing topics.

That's twice now Sonny you have asked me about this. Why does it bother you? Maybe you should give some thought to that......
It doesn't bother me at all. I ask because I'm curious. There has to be a reason why you continue to ask these types of questions. Don't you know by now, that there are over 7 billion people on this planet, and at least that many likes and dislikes? You could ask these types of questions from now until the end of time, and what would you learn from it? You would learn that no two people like the same things across the board. Everyone is different, and everyone has different favorites.

So, again, what is your point? Or, is there a point? ( ******** by the way, if it's so much fun, why not answer all the questions that I asked you in my first comment to your thread? )

Be nice, Sonny. There isn't anything wrong with some light-hearted and fluffy conversations. I like these threads better then the 'my side is awesome and your side the devil' type of bullshit this board is teeming with.
OK

OK
:smiliehug:

It doesn't bother me at all. I ask because I'm curious. There has to be a reason why you continue to ask these types of questions. Don't you know by now, that there are over 7 billion people on this planet, and at least that many likes and dislikes? You could ask these types of questions from now until the end of time, and what would you learn from it? You would learn that no two people like the same things across the board. Everyone is different, and everyone has different favorites.

So, again, what is your point? Or, is there a point? ( ******** by the way, if it's so much fun, why not answer all the questions that I asked you in my first comment to your thread? )

The point was well made; it's fun. Makes a pleasant change from the sewer I usually infest.

For me it has to be The Oscar Winning Rabbit...though there was a dark side to my likes...Prince Planet.

Greg

Last edited:

The point was well made; it's fun. Makes a pleasant change from the sewer I usually infest.

For me it has to be The Oscar Winning Rabbit...though there was a dark side to my likes...Prince Planet.

Greg

Thanks Greg.
Sonny is just a cranky old man ;)

I think it's fun too :) Bugs is hard to beat in the overall picture, I just hate him cause he's like Ferris Buehler (a smart ass that always gets away with thing....)

Greg

Thanks Greg.
Sonny is just a cranky old man ;)

I think it's fun too :) Bugs is hard to beat in the overall picture, I just hate him cause he's like Ferris Buehler (a smart ass that always gets away with thing....)

Sorry; I found Ferris very unfunny. Bugs has a certain....substance to him....sorta like a Groucho Marx in a bunny suit.

Greg

No point (that I am aware of) like I said, to talk about stuff that occurs to me or interests me.
I don't come on this site with a "game plan" - I just come here and post stuff - why do you wonder?
I'll go back and answer your questions - I have no problem doing that :)
(BTW, they were not related to cartoons - if you want to pick my brain we can create a thread for that too!)
I'm glad you are so interest in me Sonny, makes me feel loved :)

Why do I ask? I'm curious. Nothing more.
Am I writing a book? No.
I'm not sure what size shoe I wore when I was 6. Maybe a 3? It's been a long time since I dealt with children's shoes...
I have 2 pillows, but they are pillows, no favorites.
Hmmmm I eat more beef than pork, so, I must like it better. I like seafood most!
I wear various colors of panties.
I like non-fiction for reading.
I like Geometry but most other math, blah, I'm not naturally good with numbers.
Favorite color for a car? Dark metallic green. My MR2 was that color and I loved it and the car.... :(

I'm sorry you don't think my polls are creative. Like I said, I just put out things that occur to me, I don't give them much thought - maybe you can come up with some creative ones if you feel so inclined....

Love you Sonny!

wow MDK he sure does listen to you.
I seem to bring out the a-hole in people!

I enjoyed SpongeBob when my son was growing up.

I watched a few with my kids .... X-Men; Pokémon, Power Puff Girls, Dexters Lab but my favorite was Cartoon Network's Space Ghost with Brak and Zorak....

• Thanks

Forum List

Back