• Other

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
X-Men
Young Justice
Space Ghost (Love)
The Tick
Legend of Korra

Fun side note: Cartoon Network is having a drive-in style showing at the zoo. They are going to air a bunch of never see pilots and rare episodes of certain shows. They are keeping at all mystery. Lots of food trucks and it is byob as well. Super excited!

X-Men
Young Justice
Space Ghost (Love)
The Tick
Legend of Korra

Fun side note: Cartoon Network is having a drive-in style showing at the zoo. They are going to air a bunch of never see pilots and rare episodes of certain shows. They are keeping at all mystery. Lots of food trucks and it is byob as well. Super excited!

I should take my grown adult kids and we can reminisce (well, my youngest is only 19 but he's married and in the Air Force so I think of him like a "grown adult"...)

X-Men
Young Justice
Space Ghost (Love)
The Tick
Legend of Korra

I should take my grown adult kids and we can reminisce (well, my youngest is only 19 but he's married and in the Air Force so I think of him like a "grown adult"...)

You should check to see if they are doing something in your area. It think it going to be a blast.

How about Speed Racer?
Or Kimba? (the original Anime...)

I think that if I were to go back and watch most of the cartoons I watched as a kid, they would be terrible. :p

Nowadays I see a lot of SpongeBob because of the little one I nanny, it's her favorite* show. I don't know what I'd call the best ever, but other than Family Guy I don't watch any cartoons regularly nowadays. I enjoy some anime series, the last one I recall watching was Hellsing.

*why is Firefox's spell checker telling me favorite is misspelled? Why am I being given the UK style spell check, favourite is fine? :dunno:

Ah ha! Found the option, now favorite works and favourite is misspelled. :lol:

Forum List

Back