Best Age to Die

What is the best age to die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you are as young as that photo it is not impossible you could live for a long time. They are making big inroads into this. However other things like Climate change may make that impossible.
Climate change may make that impossible.
I say your chances are greater to be hit by a meteor than bullshit climate change..

My Dad had good advice on this. He said he wanted to live until his retirement savings were almost used up. He did pretty well.
Interesting, i have dividends that keep on paying out long after i am dead. Now of course if the country goes full on Marxist/Communist all bets are off, but then i will end up dying with a weapon in my hand if that happens.

I'm 92 years old now. 2 Heineken per day, jog a 3k every day. Retire as soon as possible to enjoy life. Working takes away from happiness. And eat your home grown veggies. B the ones without roundup in them.

I’m sure we all have the desire to live forever and feel like we will never die. However, the most certain thing in life is that we are definitely going to die. This is not a question about feelings. This is a more practical question about balance between the desire to live forever and the quality of life. At what age do you guys think it would be best to die?

Late 70's.

I think age 100 is the ideal age to pass away for me. I would like to live to 100 years old.
With my parents living into their 90s (Dad was still playing golf at 90), and no real medical problems - knock wood - of my own in my 60s, my doctor thinks I could make 100. I’m not sure I like that, as based on what I’ve seen in my own family, it goes downhill quickly in the mid-90s.

So, I’d like to be mobile and relatively healthy until 95, and then a quick descent. But I really don’t have much say in the matter.

Que sera, sera.

Honestly, I don’t want Brandon dead. I just want him out of Office.

But Putin? Him I want dead.

Putin isn't the one who want to take my guns. In fact, in it weren't for Biden, I'd have no problem buying cheap Russian-made surplus weapons and ammunition.

I'm 92 years old now. 2 Heineken per day, jog a 3k every day. Retire as soon as possible to enjoy life. Working takes away from happiness. And eat your home grown veggies. B the ones without roundup in them.

Are you really? God bless.

Forum List

Back