Besieging America

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
American Muslims should watch the movie 'The Siege' from 1998 with Bruce Willis and Denzel Washington.

It's the Hollywood-Alice-in-Wonderland reality, where the FBI (Denzel) comes to save the constitution and the American Muslims.

Watch the movie, and analyze what was socially stigmatized as not acceptable in the movie's production year of 1998. Like torturing American Muslims.
Look, where we are now.

With the economic downturn more and more Arizona-Ayatollahs will approach the point of 'no hope, nothing to loose'-mentality.
They'll bomb the shit out of your mosque, round you up in stadiums with no Denzel Washington coming by to save your ass.

Get the shit out whilst you can.

basortusu34.jpg

After being confronted with it in every thread you participate in, you would also not give a fuck.

You run from it ekrem. You blame the Armenians for the genocide. It is their fault you say. Just because there are no Armenians left in what mostly was Armenia and which now is Turkey proves nothing you say.

So, you get confronted. See how that works?

I bet Turkish Ambassadors feel the same way as you do ekrem. There is a way out of that feeling.

I've demanded my account to be deleted.
This is my last Post.

2005 and not one friend here ekrem?

No one will care if you leave. Usually those who whine about leaving don't leave though. So I think you will be back.

Forum List

Back