Bernie wants a $7.20 minimum wage

Yep and I have disproven them. Don’t believe me? Read their 10ks

LOL, you've disproved nothing. LOL
Bullshit. I used BAML as an example. They paid off Tarp with cash and equities. Prove me wrong.

I already have by quoting the governments own report.

Give me a specific bank. Be specific. I just told what BoA did. Very specific.

You noted they paid with "cash". I showed where that cash came from. The Federal Reserve and the taxpayers.
Where do you see Govt assistance here?

Bank of America, which announced its agreement with the U.S. Treasury to repay TARP last week, funded the repaymentthrough a combination of cash on hand and the sale of $19.29 billion of securities that would convert into common stock.

Cash on hand is their cash as a business not Govt cash LOL

LOL, you've disproved nothing. LOL
Bullshit. I used BAML as an example. They paid off Tarp with cash and equities. Prove me wrong.

You noted they paid with "cash". I showed where that cash came from. The Federal Reserve and the taxpayers.

Bank of America, which announced its agreement with the U.S. Treasury to repay TARP last week, funded the repaymentthrough a combination of cash on hand and the sale of $19.29 billion of securities that would convert into common stock.

I've provided the proof. There is nothing more for me to prove here.

I've provided the proof. There is nothing more for me to prove here.
Nope. I provided direct proof. You provided scarce articles that lied.

So easily duped you are.

Did Sanders Propose Raising Taxes to 52% on Incomes Over $29,000?

The thing is, you knew this had been debunked but still felt like you have to post it.

But lets argue it was true. It's a heck of a deal. Minimum wage now is $7.25. So in this scenario people would get $7.20 but also get health care. That's a really good deal.
Snopes? CNN is more bipartisan.

You can prove where he actually said it? If not they are more valid than you.

Forum List

Back