Bernie Sanders Memo Shows Demands: ‘A Plane–Or I Contest The Convention’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Breitbart ^ | July 25 2016 | Neil McCabe
Sen. Bernie Sanders will back Hillary Clinton in exchange for speaking opportunities at fall campaign rallies, a fully-funded campaign aircraft and a share of the credit for her hoped-for election, according to a negotiating memo obtained by BuzzFeed News and dated two days before the June 7 California primary. “Request a plane and staff for a series of fall rallies in battleground states … plane would be paid for by the DNC,” according the the Sanders memo, titled “End Game 2016” and addressed to “Bernie 2016.”

Freedoms-Battle-sm.jpg

Breitbart ^ | July 25 2016 | Neil McCabe
Sen. Bernie Sanders will back Hillary Clinton in exchange for speaking opportunities at fall campaign rallies, a fully-funded campaign aircraft and a share of the credit for her hoped-for election, according to a negotiating memo obtained by BuzzFeed News and dated two days before the June 7 California primary. “Request a plane and staff for a series of fall rallies in battleground states … plane would be paid for by the DNC,” according the the Sanders memo, titled “End Game 2016” and addressed to “Bernie 2016.”

Freedoms-Battle-sm.jpg

You and Breitbart are both lying assholes - but I wouldn't doubt your OP in this case.

Lol......I could insert a Jewish joke...but I'm not a racist and religious bigot like the DNC personell.

Forum List

Back