Bernie Sanders has my vote. He must win.

LOL! Denial is not a river in Egypt.
Sanders doesnt have the rolodex Hillary does. Sanders isnt as electible as Hillary. Really.
I thought you believed that Hillary wasn't electable?
I do. No contradiction. That should tell you how bad Sanders is.
I think he will raise issues in a way that will go way beyond Hillary. Remember: everything that she has to answer, the Republicans also have to answer.
Wrong. Republicans wont have to answer why she deleted emails, why she took money from foreign governments in exchange for policy considerations, why she feels qualified when she's never done anythng significant, or why she voted for the Iraq War.
I'm talking about when he presses her on Wall Street and income inequality, etc., those questions are also going to be asked of the Republicans, in order to contrast their answers with Hillary's (and Sanders').
Bernie Sanders has been in office since 2007. He voted with the Democrats virtually all that time. If income inequality is worse today than it was 8 years ago, Bernie is partially responsible.

I'm behind you 100%. Vote for Bernie! I think many of you progressives should vote your principles.
I'll vote for him in the primary, even though Hillary will win that primary.

The more votes for Bernie, the more legitimate the pressure for her to adopt a platform that's more Liberal, and thus, more American.

I'm behind you 100%. Vote for Bernie! I think many of you progressives should vote your principles.

The more votes for Bernie, the more legitimate the pressure for her to adopt a platform that's more Liberal, and thus, more American.
And thus she will lose horribly in the general. Practice saying "President Ted Cruz"

And thus she will lose horribly in the general. Practice saying "President Ted Cruz"

only in rightwingnuthackworld

not to mention that your boy wasn't even born here. :cuckoo:

Go for it. I'm with you all the way.

No, no not all all. I was just reflecting back on Sanders idea of the ACA. The Affordable Chicken Act.

Are you a compulsive liar in addition to being a wackjob?

the ACA was the idea of the heritage foundation and your boy mittens.

cripes... the insanity you spew on this board is beyond belief.

You are the one who is the lyer. The public mandate was an idea that was born in the heritage foundation, but never did get much support and wasn't strongly advocated by conservatives.

No, no not all all. I was just reflecting back on Sanders idea of the ACA. The Affordable Chicken Act.

LOL. SO says the Queen Poseur. You and Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement, ought to get together. It would be a royal fuck up.

Neither was yours.

You are the one who is the lyer. The public mandate was an idea that was born in the heritage foundation, but never did get much support and wasn't strongly advocated by conservatives.
The author of the article himself has refuted this nonsense. Yet libs keep repeating it. Because they're stupid.

Do we have a "birther" in the thread ?

the mandate was a heritage foundation idea. it was supposed to be about "personal responsibility".

how 'bout you check your facts.

i know the right is obscenely misinformed, but do try.

The author of the article himself has refuted this nonsense. Yet libs keep repeating it. Because they're stupid.

poor liars. :cuckoo:

the mandate was a heritage foundation idea. it was supposed to be about "personal responsibility".

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension? I just said the public mandate was an idea from the heritage foundation. It didn't become a popular idea, and it never had wide support from conservatives.
Try to keep up, I know it's hard.

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension? I just said the public mandate was an idea from the heritage foundation. It didn't become a popular idea, and it never had wide support from conservatives.

so when i said it was a heritage foundation idea and you called me a liar you were just making up stuff.

thanks. :thup:

it had support on the right. it didn't have support on the left. the left has always wanted a single payor.

so again, more rightwing nonsense.

anything else you want to make up?

so when i said it was a heritage foundation idea and you called me a liar you were just making up stuff.

thanks. :thup:

it had support on the right. it didn't have support on the left. the left has always wanted a single payor.

so again, more rightwing nonsense.

anything else you want to make up?

You said the heritage foundation and Mitt Romney came up with the idea which is a lie. And you lied by saying it was an idea that conservatives supported, left wingers are pathetic claiming it had republican support. They tried to do that when they were tying to pass that garbage bill. All they could come up with was a stupid sound byte from Bob Dole, want to make that claim?? Prove it. Give me quotes, name names if republicans who supported that shit idea. Here's where you run away.

Get it through your thick head, Jilian, because the idea came from the heritage foundation doest mean a thing. You're a sheep, a dupe, a useful idiot.

Forum List

Back