A Bernie vs Hillary Race

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
If it was an actual race.. Over 50 feet Bernie would win but if it was downhill Hillary would win in a landslide...

rimshot_zpsef03ddd0.gif

Bernie is a straw man put up by the Democrats to give Hillary an opponent to knock down. Remember Bill Bradley?

Hillary is the best bet for the Democrats. Hillary is pro big business and Wall St. If she wins, she will protect them.

If it was an actual race.. Over 50 feet Bernie would win but if it was downhill Hillary would win in a landslide...

Hillary would win but America would take yet another decade to learn their mistakes.

I want to see a debate of Bernie Sanders vs. Jesse Ventura vs. Ron Paul. America would learn a TON if they were simply able to discuss topics. America would never be the same.

(Note; Most of America thinks that one of them or all of them are "crazy". You will even see them say the other ones are crazy or stupid basically becoming the tyranny they once fought against. America should know INFORMATION IS NOT TYRANNY. Just listen, learn and never repeat, always THINK.

Hillary would win but America would take yet another decade to learn their mistakes.

I want to see a debate of Bernie Sanders vs. Jesse Ventura vs. Ron Paul. America would learn a TON if they were simply able to discuss topics. America would never be the same.

(Note; Most of America thinks that one of them or all of them are "crazy". You will even see them say the other ones are crazy or stupid basically becoming the tyranny they once fought against. America should know INFORMATION IS NOT TYRANNY. Just listen, learn and never repeat, always THINK.

You have odd wants ..:scared1:

..and I should know....:scared1:

Forum List

Back