Bernie Sanders 2016 FTW !

ZooGardens

Jan 10, 2016
This is why I'm not voting for Hillary Clinton, But I'm going to support Bernie Sanders.

1. Bernie Sanders is the stronger liberal, and whether or not I agree with his ideas or the way he says things.... his ideas are really what I need.

I don't need 12 Aircraft carriers, and a stealth bomber.... I don't even need to be the world's absolute superpower.... all I need is for A western civilization to be the Super power... either us.. OR otherwise.

I need rights, I need my rights respected, I need respect on equal footing with other employees, CEOs, Doctors, lawyers, politicians, athletes, you name it.

I need the law and the government to be where final decisions are made, and NOT what some college Business professor or Milton Friedman thumping economics instructor told his students to do..

I need healthcare, not what some economics professor told a future insurance agent to do.

I need CEOs, Business Managers, Insurance Agents and Bankers to lose their licenses when they do what they were taught in college to do... instead of what the GOVERNMENT said do.

Because the politicians run the country, they should represent me... not the college professor.

Somebody else's over budget, labor hungry, understaffed aircraft carriers are not getting it for me.

An unfair lop sided war in the middle east against latter day cavemen, isn't getting it for me.

Forum List

Back