Bernie Makes Promises to His Minions

Bernie Sanders Plans To Sign ‘Dozens’ Of Executive Orders To End Immigration Enforcement, Close Prisons, End Exportation Of Crude Oil.

Once again, it’s like they have no clue everyone else can hear them outside of their bubble world.

I would love for Bernie to win the nomination. Can you imagine Trump debating Bernie?
It doesn’t matter which one they pick. It’s like which 3rd grader is going to take on Lebron James one on one.

Bernie Sanders Plans To Sign ‘Dozens’ Of Executive Orders To End Immigration Enforcement, Close Prisons, End Exportation Of Crude Oil.

Once again, it’s like they have no clue everyone else can hear them outside of their bubble world.

I would love for Bernie to win the nomination. Can you imagine Trump debating Bernie?
It doesn’t matter which one they pick. It’s like which 3rd grader is going to take on Lebron James one on one.

I'm just baffled by the appeal of Bernie. Bernie was kicked out of his own commune, for being too lazy, to be in a commune.

How does anyone take this guy seriously?

Is "closing prisons" like closing insane asylums, which the Dems did a few decades ago? And now San Fran is covered in feces and needles? Except when they close prisons it will be nonstop rapes and murders and thefts.

Really, these Dems running for prez are behaving very strangely. I suppose they know they can't get nominated and in the unlikely event they get nominated they can't get elected, so they are doing crazy talk to move the "conversation" as radically left as they can, just WAAAAAAAAAY out there, so from now on nothing is too leftward by comparison.

I would guess their internal polling suggests a Reagan-type landslide, or a Nixon-McGovern type of race. (McGovern won ONE state only, and not his own.)

Okay, I don't like the crazy talk, but I guess we can relax -- even they don't think they have any chance.

Bernie's plan contains four central pillars that many members of "the best congress money can buy" will find hard to support; that doesn't mean a majority of Americans won't benefit from their enactment:

Bernie Sanders’ Political Revolution Is Long Overdue
  1. "The American political system is currently broken, unable to respond to the needs of the people and the planet.
  2. There needs to be a political realignment along lines of economic self-interest, uniting the working class.
  3. That realignment, combined with a powerful appeal to common-sense morality (anti-racist, anti-war, pro-environment, universal inclusion), will build a new progressive majority.
  4. Sanders is correct on all four fronts. Until such a program is successfully implemented, America’s endemic social and political crises will continue unabated..."
"The moderate Democrats have an alibi: those evil Republicans won’t let them do more.

"This, of course, is total nonsense. It’s their wealthy donors who won’t let them do more.

"The Republicans wouldn’t let them do anything.

"If, on the other hand, Sanders can alter the balance of American politics with a new majoritarian coalition, real, necessary change could happen."

With Quid Pro Joe's gaffe he's to old to be President the Bernout will be the nominee. He will get destroyed in the election because he's nuts. The dems know it and have to make a decision. Start smearing the Bernout now to get a reasonable candidate or let the process take its course. We will find out after the Iowa caucus what they're going to do.

Forum List

Back