Bernie Just Printed a Gigantic Trump Tweet and Brought It to the Senate Floor

Millions of people voted for Mr. Trump believing that he would keep his word and not cut Social Security, Medicare
Bernie Sanders
(@SenSanders)
pic.twitter.com/YhkuSUj…
This thread is about Obama Care and the Senate was discussing Obama care not Medicare Medicaid or SS.
The ACA Extended The Solvency Of Medicare By Over 10 Years
The ACA has extended the solvency of Medicare by over 10 years, despite false claims to the contrary from right-wing opponents of the program. Discussions of Medicare’s budget outlook typically refer to Medicare’s Hospital Insurance program -- which covers hospital visits, nursing care, and other medical costs. Studies have shown that the ACA has extended the full budgetary solvency of the Hospital Insurance program through 2028, after which “payroll taxes and other revenue will still cover 87 percent of Medicare hospital insurance costs.” In addition to enhancing Medicare’s budget outlook, the ACA improved senior care by reducing prescription costs and extending coverage to key services.

Medicare spending will increase by $350 billion over the next decade if Congress repeals the ACA, accelerating the program’s insolvency. Potential plans to privatize Medicare will gut access to care and cause skyrocketing health care costs for the elderly.

Chauncey Trump
uicjbkecvhy8mh3fercf.jpg

The AMA, which has been rather comically pro-Trump to date, came out today and told Republicans that they shouldn't repeal Obamacare without a clear replacement. Notably, even two of the most conservative health care economists at AEI, came out yesterday and said that 'repeal and delay' would be a disaster. The truth is that "repeal and delay" is the policy equivalent of taking off from JFK to Heathrow with 2,000 miles worth of gas and saying you're going to figure it out en route. No one who knows anything about health care economics, even people who are staunch free marketeers and hate Obamacare, think that makes any sense.

Read More →
- Josh Marshall

Bernie?

Oh, that fella that lost all cred when he caved to Hillary?

That him?
yep bernie the hypocrite.....lots of credibility there....

Dafuk's he spoze ta do, not having a political party? Run as a write-in?
that would be a lot better then what he did...

The man had no political party (still doesn't) in a world where a giant Duopoly has a monopoly on Presidenting.

So he joined the ideologically-nearest one and tried to ride its horse -- to take advantage of that structure. It was after all the only way to get within smelling distance. That party undermined him as it had prior plans, which by rights it shouldn't have done but in the end it is a political party and can do what it wants, and did, so he was off the horse.

---- What do you expect him to do at that point, just disappear?

When you lose a battle but have not yet lost the race, do you just throw up your hands and give up? Forgive me for this analogy and god forbid, but if an earthquake hit your house and you were able to save only your Pink Floyd records, would you save them, or would you just walk away?

Ultimately don't blame Sanders --- blame the Duopoly that kept him down.

I'm aware that I just compared Hillary Clinton to a collection of Pink Floyd records. That's gotta be a first. :eusa_dance:
And bring on the puns.
i expected the guy to show some dignity Pogo and some spine .....you dont spend 6 months telling everyone what kind of a piece of shit clinton is,and then all of a sudden she is ok?....that dont fly with me...the guy is 75 and will have a great pension...time to retire....
That party undermined him as it had prior plans
another reason he should have told them to get fucked....

Shoving it in the orange turds face

The Senate is currently debating the repeal of Obamacare. And since Senators love their visual aids, it makes sense that Bernie Sanders brought one along with him to work today. But Bernie’s sign marks the dawn of a new era in a lot of ways. He literally just printed out a tweet from President-elect Donald Trump.

To help demonstrate his point that Donald Trump promised not to cut Medicare and Medicaid benefits, Bernie decided that perhaps his argument could best be made with Trump’s own words. Or own characters, as it were.

The tweet dates from May of 2015 and proclaimed, “I was the first & only potential GOP candidate to state there will be no cuts to Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid. Huckabee copied me.”

Bernie said that if Trump plans to cut Medicare or Medicaid that he should just admit now that he was lying.

http://gizmodo.com/bernie-just-prin...ium=sharefromsite&utm_source=Gizmodo_facebook

Coming from an idiot who didn't work until he was forty what else would the paid of loser say.

Bernie?

Oh, that fella that lost all cred when he caved to Hillary?

That him?

The man had no political party (still doesn't) in a world where a giant Duopoly has a monopoly on Presidenting.

So he joined the ideologically-nearest one and tried to ride its horse -- to take advantage of that structure. It was after all the only way to get within smelling distance. That party undermined him as it had prior plans, which by rights it shouldn't have done but in the end it is a political party and can do what it wants, and did, so he was off the horse.

When you lose a battle but have not yet lost the race, do you just throw up your hands and give up? Forgive me for this analogy and god forbid, but if an earthquake hit your house and you were able to save only your Pink Floyd records, would you save them, or would you just walk away?

I'm aware that I just compared Hillary Clinton to a collection of Pink Floyd records. That's gotta be a first. :eusa_dance:
And bring on the puns.
i expected the guy to show some dignity Pogo and some spine .....you dont spend 6 months telling everyone what kind of a piece of shit clinton is,and then all of a sudden she is ok?....that dont fly with me...the guy is 75 and will have a great pension...time to retire....

That would have served nothing but Ego.
Bernie's never been about Ego. That's why he's the polar opposite of Rump.

you dont spend 6 months telling everyone what kind of a piece of shit clinton is,and then all of a sudden she is ok?

Oh please. You've never seen a political campaign before?? Every candidate who doesn't get the nod does it and now all of a sudden Bernie's the devil? Give me a break.

And bring on the puns.

That would have served nothing but Ego.
Bernie's never been about Ego. That's why he's the polar opposite of Rump.

you dont spend 6 months telling everyone what kind of a piece of shit clinton is,and then all of a sudden she is ok?

Oh please. You've never seen a political campaign before?? Every candidate who doesn't get the nod does it and now all of a sudden Bernie's the devil? Give me a break.
not the devil....a hypocrite.....he bent over kind of quick....did not even squirm a little......

Forum List

Back