Bernie ‘has not ruled out another run’ for president if Biden doesn’t in 2024, a top adviser tells allies in a private memo leaked to Washington Post

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Please run again Bernie! I believe if you were President right now Trump would not be roaming free

Bernie sold out to the state. Fuck Bernie. He accepted being cheated by the DNC.

He blew his goodwill for cash.

Please run again Bernie! I believe if you were President right now Trump would not be roaming free

He has to run. How else is he going to afford his lavish lifestyle if he can't get bought off? And, just so you know, you'll never see TRUMP! in an orange jumpsuit, but hey, keep hope alive. You have to have something to live for.

Maybe Crazy Bernie might run again?

He got schlonged in the past 2 presidential primaries, maybe he liked it and wants to get schlonged again?

• Banned
He has to run. How else is he going to afford his lavish lifestyle if he can't get bought off? And, just so you know, you'll never see TRUMP! in an orange jumpsuit, but hey, keep hope alive. You have to have something to live for.
i already saw him in the DNC-endorsed memes

• Banned
Maybe Crazy Bernie might run again?

He got schlonged in the past 2 presidential primaries, maybe he liked it and wants to get schlonged again?
maybe he likes being "dominated"...that gets him off? he is a creepy old man after all

• Banned
from interview in 2020

FQz9OPyXoAYZxd-

amazes me that Bill Clinton (who will also be 78 in 2024) and Al Gore are both younger than Trump and Biden

Bernie Sanders will be 83 on Election Day 2024. Biden will be days short of 82. Trump will be 78

John Kerry will be 81, Hillary Clinton will be 77, Al Gore will be 76 and, of course, Chuck Grassley will be 91, IF THEY MAKE IT

It's been nearly 22 years since Bush and Gore faced off in the 2000 election (and many eras have passed) and yet they are both younger today than Joe Biden or Donald Trump.

Last edited:
Bernie has run every Presidential year since the year 1568 so why stop now?

You have to admire a man who simply won't take no for an answer.

Bernie will run if he is alive. He will do a few college town northeast big events, and he will fold like a seersucker suit the way he always does once the first few races are decided.

interview with Bernie campaign manager Faiz Shakir about this precise topic

Forum List

Back