Berlin Police Making Nazis Great Again

They are not siding with Hamas they are against Genocide something you don't get.

The Palestinians have since about 150 years ("Zionism") the highest population growth of the world. A German from the year 1913 has today about 1/2 descendent. An US-American from the year 1913 has today about 3 descendents. A Palestinian of the year 1913 has today 15 - fifteen! - descendents.

I could offer you a cheap brain transplantation if you do not like to understand this calculation. It means it exist today such a mass of Palestinians because of Israel!

So an anti-Semite in Germany today had to attack Germany because Palestinians broke the Olympic peace in Munich in 1972 (cold war). They murdered there sportsmen from Israel. And what's also an absurdity in this context: Palestinians trained during the cold war also the RAF, the terrorists from the Red Army Fraction, who had been supported from Soviets. And in this time was a leading KGB member of the Soviets in the GDR a man with the name Putin - who also personally took care that political prisoners in the GDR had a most miserable life and/or death.

So it's more a wonder that we do not arrest immediatelly everyone who says "I am a Palestinian" and/or repeats bullshit propaganda from Putin.

Last edited:
That makes no sense at all. It would be like Christians violently protesting in favor of gay marriages and abortion.

Any person of Jewish faith who stands against Israel should be excommunicated, if Judaism had such a thing.
Once a Jew always a Jew. Once a Catholic always a Catholic. An excommunicated Catholic is nevertheless a Catholic. No need to say that idiots live under all flags - what's not automatically the fault of the flags.

Last edited:
The Palestinians have since about 150 years ("Zionism") the highest population growth of the world. A German from the year 1913 has today about 1/2 descendent. An US-American from the year 1913 has today about 3 descendents. A Palestinian of the year 1913 has today 15 - fifteen! - descendents.

I could offer you a cheap brain transplantation if you do not like to understand this calculation. It means it exist today such a mass of Palestinians because of Israel!

So an anti-Semite in Germany today had to attack Germany because Palestinians broke the Olympic peace in Munich in 1972 (cold war). They murdered there sportsmen from Israel. And what's also an absurdity in this context: Palestinians trained during the cold war also the RAF, the terrorists from the Red Army Fraction, who had been supported from Soviets. And in this time was a leading KGB member of the Soviets in the GDR a man with the name Putin - who also personally took care that political prisoners in the GDR had a most miserable life and/or death.

So it's more a wonder that we do not arrest immediatelly everyone who says "I am a Palestinian" and/or repeats bullshit propaganda from Putin.
The RAF were not supported by the Soviets,arrest anyone who says i am Palestinian? who are you the friendly neighbourhood Gestapo officer?

The RAF were not supported by the Soviets,

What a nonsense. It is very realistic to think the RAF got orders directly from Putin and his KGB. So it is also "not unplausible" (=plausible) - as we say in case of such an hypothese - to think Putin and his KGB arranged the attack of the Hamas against a music festival in Israel. I would absolutelly not be astonished if someone would find out this is true.

arrest anyone who says i am Palestinian?

No. Because it is no crime to be a Palestinian. Nevertheless which reason have Germans to love Palestinians? But you ask here also another interesting thing. Perhaps we should see in everyone who says "I am a Soviet" nothing else than only a terrorist. Not any other terror organisation murdered more people and ruined more nations.

who are you the friendly neighbourhood Gestapo officer?

God likes to speak with you. Do it! Now immediatelly!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back