Berkeley's students are an embarrassment to progressivism

The black bloc is the antifa movement that got its start just prior to WWII fighting the Nazi and Italian fascists. Hence the name antifa. The antifa are communists the same communists that Stalin was fighting Germany.

Like the originators, fascism is what you call it. Ownership of private property, business, investment, religion are all fascist to the antifa and they are here to smash it all to rubble.

and the vast majority were rightfully offended that their educational institution would consider such a speaker. Vast majority prevails evidently.

You're going to not know which way is up when she goes there next week. That's how clueless you are.
Who cares if she speaks there or if she doesn't is how I feel. It should be up to the administration of that campus. I think this issue will go along way in making sure there are policies in place to have speakers reviewed and approved before an invitation is extended. What school wants this kind of mess?
Reviewed by what criteria? Isn't free speech inclusive of all?
There are things that are appropriate for a learning institution and things that aren't. Her hate speech is inappropriate for this setting. So no it is not inclusive of all, in this case, for this location, it is inclusive of all things appropriate. Milo and Coulter are not appropriate speakers. There are other republican speakers who keep their racism and violence more subtle. Maybe they would be more appropriate candidates.

example of coulters hate speech: “We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity.”
if this were reversed, a muslim saying this about our country, and converting us to muslims- would that be acceptable speech at our universities? No. Neither is coulter.

Out of context..

I read all her books..

right because there's a potential context that makes such racism acceptable.

If you don't want to see her, don't go.

Kinda like "if you don't want abortions, don't have one".

Does that make any sense to you, on any level?
She has no educational value she's a race baiting entertainer. Want to see her? Go elsewhere.

You don't get to decide that, Berkeley's administrators don't get to decide that, and most importantly, a bunch of snivelling leftists dickwads don't get to decide that.

Deal with it, you keyboard commando poseur bitch.
Berkley does get to decide it. They will host her this time because of all the crying going on, but they will be much more careful of who invitations are extended to, for sure. They keep having guests like that and they will have no incoming students.

As a Public University, no, they don't. She was invited by a valid student group.

Are you suggesting the YAF/College Republicans at Berkeley should be shut down?
No I am suggesting Universities have policies in place to make sure invitations are reviewed and approved before being sent. If you let the young GOPers decide they'll have hitler resurrected come speak.

Now you want to flame?

You're going to not know which way is up when she goes there next week. That's how clueless you are.
Who cares if she speaks there or if she doesn't is how I feel. It should be up to the administration of that campus. I think this issue will go along way in making sure there are policies in place to have speakers reviewed and approved before an invitation is extended. What school wants this kind of mess?
There are things that are appropriate for a learning institution and things that aren't. Her hate speech is inappropriate for this setting. So no it is not inclusive of all, in this case, for this location, it is inclusive of all things appropriate. Milo and Coulter are not appropriate speakers. There are other republican speakers who keep their racism and violence more subtle. Maybe they would be more appropriate candidates.

example of coulters hate speech: “We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity.”
if this were reversed, a muslim saying this about our country, and converting us to muslims- would that be acceptable speech at our universities? No. Neither is coulter.

Out of context..

I read all her books..

right because there's a potential context that makes such racism acceptable.

What racism?
It's about defending America

If you don't want to see her, don't go.

Kinda like "if you don't want abortions, don't have one".

Does that make any sense to you, on any level?
She has no educational value she's a race baiting entertainer. Want to see her? Go elsewhere.

You don't get to decide that, Berkeley's administrators don't get to decide that, and most importantly, a bunch of snivelling leftists dickwads don't get to decide that.

Berkley does get to decide it. They will host her this time because of all the crying going on, but they will be much more careful of who invitations are extended to, for sure. They keep having guests like that and they will have no incoming students.

As a Public University, no, they don't. She was invited by a valid student group.

No I am suggesting Universities have policies in place to make sure invitations are reviewed and approved before being sent. If you let the young GOPers decide they'll have hitler resurrected come speak.

You are suggesting content related restrictions on speech at Public Universities, which is contrary to the first amendment.

Which makes you a fascist dill hole.

Lberal Fascism.

No dissenting opinion.

You will be destroyed one way or the other.

Liberal playbook:

Allow violence to occur without police enforcement of basic property and assault laws.

Use that allowed violence as an excuse to stop future free speech.

Liberals want an ignorant and compliant electorate. Nothing else.

Ann Coulter - September 26, 2007 - TASE HIM, BRO!

Nice column, thanks for posting. It's interesting to read opinion pieces from a decade ago.

Ann does a great job of pointing out liberal hypocrisy. They allow a holocaust denier and an advocate of Jewish genocide to speak at Columbia, but TASED a young man with dissenting opinions at UF.

Too bad Ahmadinejad hates homosexuals and wanted them all executed and denied that Iran has any gays. Seems the snowflakes didn't care so much about that aspect of his opinions.

The article itself also points out that liberals do not have a problem listening to
differing opinions.

The black bloc is the antifa movement that got its start just prior to WWII fighting the Nazi and Italian fascists. Hence the name antifa. The antifa are communists the same communists that Stalin was fighting Germany.

Like the originators, fascism is what you call it. Ownership of private property, business, investment, religion are all fascist to the antifa and they are here to smash it all to rubble.

What they don't realize is that liberal Americans are tired of their antics. Blac Bloc are the fascists and they are in for a very rude and most likely bloody awakening.

Now you want to flame?
Not sure what that means lol

You are suggesting content related restrictions on speech at Public Universities, which is contrary to the first amendment.

I am suggesting universities can make their own choices on what is and is not appropriate for their community.

I am suggesting universities can make their own choices on what is and is not appropriate for their community.

If they are a Public University, they can't. It would be unconstitutional.

The kids invited her

Not to complicated even for you..

and the vast majority were rightfully offended that their educational institution would consider such a speaker. Vast majority prevails evidently.

lol In other words you would review speakers according to your own political biases and only allow those you agree with to speak.

The rightwing is right when they say those Berkeley student protestors are snowflakes. It's amazing to me how college students rarely have any self-awareness to how hypocritical and nauseating they come across a lot of the time. I do stress, however, that these college students don't represent the leftwing - they are just wannabe lefties.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- "The Friends of Voltaire"
The Democrat party has been hijacked. And thus far I've see no one stick their neck out & try to reign it back in.

It reminds me of the so called moderate muslims that refuse to confront islamic terrorist.
Or blacks in the ghetto who dinnit see nuffin!

lol In other words you would review speakers according to your own political biases and only allow those you agree with to speak.

That is of course the end game for proto-fascist twats like Aries.

"Aries" is a liberal cog on here.i figured it out days ago..

It's like green beard in the Obama care

But it's fun to play these paid posters

How many people here truly believe in freedom of speech and expression, and are thankful to live in a country with those values at its very core?

:desk:

Me!

NYcarbineer ?
Aries ?
Again, no one is silencing coulter. Unfortunately for us, there are numerous appropriate forums for her to spew her BS. Fortunatley for us, if one of our universities rejects her BS, they don't HAVE to host her. Period.

The kids invited her

Not to complicated even for you..

She'll than of course blame Ann when a bunch of lefties show up and start a riot.

How many times do I have to say they invited her?

Lberal Fascism.

No dissenting opinion.

You will be destroyed one way or the other.

Liberal playbook:

Allow violence to occur without police enforcement of basic property and assault laws.

Use that allowed violence as an excuse to stop future free speech.

Liberals want an ignorant and compliant electorate. Nothing else.

Ann Coulter - September 26, 2007 - TASE HIM, BRO!

Nice column, thanks for posting. It's interesting to read opinion pieces from a decade ago.

Ann does a great job of pointing out liberal hypocrisy. They allow a holocaust denier and an advocate of Jewish genocide to speak at Columbia, but TASED a young man with dissenting opinions at UF.

Too bad Ahmadinejad hates homosexuals and wanted them all executed and denied that Iran has any gays. Seems the snowflakes didn't care so much about that aspect of his opinions.

The article itself also points out that liberals do not have a problem listening to
differing opinions.

What they don't realize is that liberal Americans are tired of their antics. Blac Bloc are the fascists and they are in for a very rude and most likely bloody awakening.
Black bloc are communists.

If they are a Public University, they can't. It would be unconstitutional.
Not quite. They are a public forum as they receive public funding but they are a "limited public forum"- they make their own rules about speakers. There's wiggle room for either side.

Forum List

Back