Berkeley cops sit in patrol car and watch as Trump supporters attacked

QUOTE="Doc1, post: 17042465, member: 61070"]
Disgusting but not surprising. :mad-61:

It IS Cali after all.

I read the other day that Governor California have, he's very old and was first Governor in the 1970s and they called him Governor Moonbeam, so....that explains everything :rolleyes-41:

,,,and forgetting he brought California back from the brink after Schwarzenegger admin. about ran the state into the ground with horrendous bookkeeping and policy! The deficits grew and he compromised to the detriment of what he intended! :ack-1: :bang3:

LOL, he did no such thing. Our unfunded pensions are going to be the death of us.[/QUOTE]

You mean the shady "double-dippers?" I lived out there for 12 years and have been appalled at what a disservice POLS are when it comes to running that state! The people don't help when they sign any and all initiatives in opposition to one another all the time! I'm one that thinks the state is too big and should be split! The range of ideas in each region makes it schitzo so I moved back to the shady I know better back in Chicago! The city's not going under no matter how much Trump, Republicans Pols, & commentators like to rant and rave over! Like any place, it all depends on what part of town you live! :alcoholic::bang3:

Last edited:
Both sides were spoiling for a fight so why not let them have at it?
dunno.gif

It happens in Seattle as well. If cops pretend to be cops they get into trouble. No way would I live in a liberal hell hole, everything they touch turns into garbage.

Forum List

Back