Berkeley cops sit in patrol car and watch as Trump supporters attacked

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This shows what complete douche bags leftwing politicians are:

VIDEO: Berkeley cops sit in patrol car and watch as Trump supporters attacked - The American Mirror

There were numerous reports from those on the scene that Berkeley police largely stayed back as Antifa agitators took pot shots at Donald Trump supporters on Saturday.

“As the violence escalated police in Berkeley stood down and retreated from the crowds,” reporter Tim Pool tweeted.

I have never seen so few police at an event like this.”

One observer claimed police “ran away,” despite several Trump rally attendees being attacked.

The meaning of the word "civilization" is subjective to the person trying to define it. Certainly the people of say.....Mogahdisu would think that their city is much more "civilized" than a Village in the Jungle.

Last edited:
I would quit.
No you wouldn't...have you SEEN public worker pension compensation plans in California? Of course Cal Pers will have to shit the bed one of these days but it is amazing while it lasts.
What these 'protectors of the peace' are protecting is their peaceful transition into the life of a pensioner.

I Would quit. I quit the fucking prison for shit like that. Believe or not, some people aren't whores.

Disgusting but not surprising. :mad-61:

It IS Cali after all.

I read the other day that Governor California have, he's very old and was first Governor in the 1970s and they called him Governor Moonbeam, so....that explains everything :rolleyes-41:

It IS Cali after all.

I read the other day that Governor California have, he's very old and was first Governor in the 1970s and they called him Governor Moonbeam, so....that explains everything :rolleyes-41:

He has a coke addled mind from dating Linda Ronstadt and is operating on a minimum of aging brain cells.

The meaning of the word "civilization" is subjective to the person trying to define it. Certainly the people of say.....Mogahdisu would think that there city is much more "civilized" than a Village in the Jungle.

The Cali liberals believe that the culture of the village in the jungle, where they cannibalize other human beings, is equal to all other cultures. All other cultures except the western one, which is clearly an evil oppressive patriarchy.

It IS Cali after all.

He has a coke addled mind from dating Linda Ronstadt and is operating on a minimum of aging brain cells.
From his stilted reading of teleprompters I would say your definition of minimum is much smaller than mine.

I would quit.
No you wouldn't...have you SEEN public worker pension compensation plans in California? Of course Cal Pers will have to shit the bed one of these days but it is amazing while it lasts.
What these 'protectors of the peace' are protecting is their peaceful transition into the life of a pensioner.[/QU

It IS Cali after all.

Yes we did :) He dated Linda Ronstadt for a time, nobody ever understood that one. Well that is until she told the public that "Christians" weren't welcome at her concerts.

It IS Cali after all.

,,,and forgetting he brought California back from the brink after Schwarzenegger admin. about ran the state into the ground with horrendous bookkeeping and policy! The deficits grew & he compromised to the detriment of what he intended! :ack-1: :bang3:

The meaning of the word "civilization" is subjective to the person trying to define it. Certainly the people of say.....Mogahdisu would think that there city is much more "civilized" than a Village in the Jungle.

The Cali liberals believe that the culture of the village in the jungle, where they cannibalize other human beings, is equal to all other cultures. All other cultures except the western one, which is clearly an evil oppressive patriarchy.

I am a Cali people and I believe no such thing ;)

It IS Cali after all.

,,,and forgetting he brought California back from the brink after Schwarzenegger admin. about ran the state into the ground with horrendous bookkeeping and policy! The deficits grew and he compromised to the detriment of what he intended! :ack-1: :bang3:

LOL, he did no such thing. Our unfunded pensions are going to be the death of us.

As an aside, the Left tried this with Billy too :) They go on and on and in about Billy's surplus....all the while leaving out one little word...."projected".

Forum List

Back