"Benjamin Netanyahu"

Then they wanted to wipe us out.

Now they whine, because they didn't succeed in having just the last crumb of the land in the middle east.

My condolences..
Deep down you know that not be true,most Palestinians have no real problem with Jews...the most oe worst hatred I have personally see is from some Zionists... fact

Tell me all about the Arab pogroms against Palestinian Jews before Zionism...
Ry this is a Red Herring you portray.....get real,tell the good folk about those that have really despised and murdered you people,Russians,Germans,Ukrainians,The West in General before and after WW2,the Romans the Christians in Spain(THE IRONY IS THAT ONLY ARABS GAVE JEWS SAFE HAVEN,FROM THE MOORS TO TURKS AND PALESTINIANS)....by the way the Pogroms were the Russian form of Jewish Brutality and Exile ...Ry tell the truth

What safe haven?

Among the middle eastern societies Palestine had the worst conditions for the Jews.
Arabs have raped, robbed, murdered and expelled Palestinian Jews from their holy cities.
AND THE ZIONISTS HAVE BEEN 1000 times WORSE,I think Ry we will leave it there

An ethnic cleansing approches extermination.

There is no ethnic cleansing in Israel. Wanna know how I know? There are Arab Palestinians in Israel. More than a million of them.

Now, if you want to talk about ethnic cleansing let's discuss the number of Jewish people in Gaza. Or the West Bank. In Jordan and Syria and Iraq and Lebanon and Iran and Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia.

There is no ethnic cleansing in Israel. Wanna know how I know? There are Arab Palestinians in Israel. More than a million of them.

Now, if you want to talk about ethnic cleansing let's discuss the number of Jewish people in Gaza. Or the West Bank. In Jordan and Syria and Iraq and Lebanon and Iran and Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia.
And at the time of nazis there were jews in germany - do you believe that?

Your comment merely shows how accommadating the Arab world were to Jews....UNTIL 1948 when Jews were expelled for obvious reasons...Shusha,,,you kicked another own goal...I don't know how you must feel, feeling so inferior to me

"...do you believe that?"

the nazi's didn't like a lot of things. they didn't like german people practicing judaism. they were like:

are you german or jewish?

Yes indeed Eco,,,Zionists Collaborating with the Nazis,helping send Non-Zionist Jews to the Death Camps and Gas Charnels...these repulsive people now run Israel,let us not forget

the nazi's didn't like a lot of things. they didn't like german people practicing judaism. they were like:

They were Jewish,,,but some like the Zionists were happy to collaborate with the Nazis,what Scum,,,This Cult now run Israel,,,Incredible but TRUE

Member there are times I just feel like putting my arms around you and giving you a cuddle,I think it is your naivity steve

Then they wanted to wipe us out.

Now they whine, because they didn't succeed in having just the last crumb of the land in the middle east.

My condolences..
Deep down you know that not be true,most Palestinians have no real problem with Jews...the most oe worst hatred I have personally see is from some Zionists... fact

Ry this is a Red Herring you portray.....get real,tell the good folk about those that have really despised and murdered you people,Russians,Germans,Ukrainians,The West in General before and after WW2,the Romans the Christians in Spain(THE IRONY IS THAT ONLY ARABS GAVE JEWS SAFE HAVEN,FROM THE MOORS TO TURKS AND PALESTINIANS)....by the way the Pogroms were the Russian form of Jewish Brutality and Exile ...Ry tell the truth

What safe haven?

Among the middle eastern societies Palestine had the worst conditions for the Jews.
Arabs have raped, robbed, murdered and expelled Palestinian Jews from their holy cities.

Zionists gave us protection from Arabs.
They gave us access to our holy places which we couldn't visit for centuries, they've planted and built the land, we were housing, feeding and giving our beds to them while replacing them at the post.

Q. Why do guys on team P never even come close to discussing Arab pogroms before Zionism, what is there to run from if it was such a Disneyland?

Deep down you know that not be true,most Palestinians have no real problem with Jews...the most worst hatred I have personally see is from some Zionists... fact

What safe haven?

They gave us access to our holy places which we couldn't visit for centuries, they've planted and built the land, we were housing, feeding and giving our beds to them while replacing them at the post.

Q. Why do guys on team P never even come close to discussing Arab pogroms before Zionism, what is there to run from if it was such a Disneyland?
Palestinians were never your problem but many others were.......................Ry,I have never had a problem(as you call it)there were some skirmishes but in comparison to the way Jews were being treated elsewhere it was chicken feed,,,anyhow in the main Jews and Palestinians got on extremely well for centuries...but you really know this Ry....Your treatment of the Palestinians over the last 70 years has been BARBARIC and you can explain why if you wish,why don't you?

Now why do you never speak of the Russians,Germans,Christians et al...who really wanted the extermination of Jews.....Yet those who were prepared to die for you THE ARAB ISLAMIC MOORS,and all the Islamic and Arabic nations that gave you safety Gladly...throughout your history,,,you now spurn as Anti-Jew...you and I know that much of today's schism occured after 1948 with some of the depravity created by the Zionists...You know this Ry,my only problem with you is your denial of this fact...Anyhow the Muslim Arabs and Islamists more than any others have helped throughout history,your history to perpetuate your people THE JEWISH Nation to survive...these are the Actual and Material Facts steve

You can change things for the future,you have the power Jews and Palestinians of all peoples deserve Peace and that is what you and I should STRIVE FOR...not fcucing aroud the perifery, nit picking about stupidities...ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE...THEN SOON FORWARD...steve

Last edited:

What safe haven?

Ry,I have never had a problem(as you call it)there were some skimishes but incomparision to the way Jews were being treated elsewhere it was chicken feed,,,anyhow in the main Jews and Palestinians got on extremely well for centuries...but you really know this Ry....Your treatment of the Palestinians over the last 70 years has been BARBARIC and you can explain why if you wish,why don't you?

Now why do you never speck of the Russians,Germans,Christians et al...who really wanted the extemination of Jews.....Yet those who were prepared to die for you THE ARAB ISLAMIC MOORS,and all the Islamic and Arabic nations that gave you safety Gladly...throughout you history,,,you now spern as Anti-Jew...you and I know that much of today's schism occured after 1948 with some of the depravity created by the Zionists...You know this Ry,my only problem with you is your denial of this fact...Anyhow the Muslim Arabs and Islamists more than any others have helped throughout history,your history to perpetuate your people THE JEWISH Nation to survive...these are the Actual and Material Facts steve

You can change things for the future,you have the power Jews and Palestinians of all peoples deserve Peace and that is what you and I should STRIVE FOR...not fcucing aroud the perifery nit picking about stupidities...ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE...THEN SOON FORWARD

What You don't realize is that the waves of Pogroms in Europe and in the Middle Eastern countries happened in the same period of time.

The Arab pogroms against Jews in Syria-Palestine called for the first Zionist organization.

What safe haven?

Ry,I have never had a problem(as you call it)there were some skimishes but incomparision to the way Jews were being treated elsewhere it was chicken feed,,,anyhow in the main Jews and Palestinians got on extremely well for centuries...but you really know this Ry....Your treatment of the Palestinians over the last 70 years has been BARBARIC and you can explain why if you wish,why don't you?

Now why do you never speck of the Russians,Germans,Christians et al...who really wanted the extemination of Jews.....Yet those who were prepared to die for you THE ARAB ISLAMIC MOORS,and all the Islamic and Arabic nations that gave you safety Gladly...throughout you history,,,you now spern as Anti-Jew...you and I know that much of today's schism occured after 1948 with some of the depravity created by the Zionists...You know this Ry,my only problem with you is your denial of this fact...Anyhow the Muslim Arabs and Islamists more than any others have helped throughout history,your history to perpetuate your people THE JEWISH Nation to survive...these are the Actual and Material Facts steve

You can change things for the future,you have the power Jews and Palestinians of all peoples deserve Peace and that is what you and I should STRIVE FOR...not fcucing aroud the perifery nit picking about stupidities...ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE...THEN SOON FORWARD

What You don't realize is that the waves of Pogroms in Europe and in the Middle Eastern countries happened in the same period of time.

The Arab pogroms against Jews in Syria-Palestine called for the first Zionist organization.
Ry you are Periferating (I doubt there is such a word)again...Your statement is ridiculous,the Zionist mantra was to create a safe homeland for Jews from the excesses of European and Christian Opposition and Hatreds.....NOT PALESTINIAN skirmishes...NOT POGROMS...Ry you know the Zionists sent a delegation from Switzerland circa 1904...they admired Palestine(the Lady) but she was married to another Man(The Palestinians)...do not try to distort the facts and imply it was because the Palestinians were behaving Badly,nothing could be further from the truth,and you know it........stop demeaning Palestinians to further your cause.......thanks steve

What safe haven?

Ry you are Periferating (I doubt there is such a word)again...Your statement is ridiculous,the Zionist mantra was to create a safe homeland for Jews from the excesses of European and Christian Opposition and Hatreds.....NOT PALESTINIAN skirmishes...NOT POGROMS...Ry you know the Zionists sent a delegation from Switzerland circa 1904...they admired Palestine(the Lady) but she was married to another Man(The Palestinians)...do not try to distort the facts and imply it was because the Palestinians were behaving Badly,nothing could be further from the truth,and you know it........stop demeaning Palestinians to further your cause.......thanks steve

With this insistent denial You only confirm that Pogroms was considered a norm.
Team Palestine won't even go near it, when in reality Arab pogroms pushed Jews to organize globally:

Influence of the incident and reactions to it[edit]
The incident and its repercussions were considerable. According to Hasia R. Diner, in The Jews of the United States, 1654 to 2000, "For the Jews, the Damascus affair launched modern Jewish politics on an international scale, and for American Jews it represented their first effort at creating a distinctive political agenda. Just as the United States had used this affair to proclaim its presence on the global scale, so too did American Jews, in their newspapers and at mass meetings, announce to their coreligionists in France and England that they too ought to be thought of players in global Jewish diplomacy."[8]

According to Johannes Valentin Schwarz, the events also encouraged the growth of the modern Jewish press. "As a result, a sense of solidarity was evoked among the Jewish communities of Europe they had never experienced before. Thus, the Damascus Affair gave birth to modern Jewish press especially in Western Europe.

Damascus affair - Wikipedia

With this insistent denial You only confirm that Pogroms was considered a norm.
Team Palestine won't even go near it, when in reality Arab pogroms pushed Jews to organize globally:

Influence of the incident and reactions to it[edit]
The incident and its repercussions were considerable. According to Hasia R. Diner, in The Jews of the United States, 1654 to 2000, "For the Jews, the Damascus affair launched modern Jewish politics on an international scale, and for American Jews it represented their first effort at creating a distinctive political agenda. Just as the United States had used this affair to proclaim its presence on the global scale, so too did American Jews, in their newspapers and at mass meetings, announce to their coreligionists in France and England that they too ought to be thought of players in global Jewish diplomacy."[8]

According to Johannes Valentin Schwarz, the events also encouraged the growth of the modern Jewish press. "As a result, a sense of solidarity was evoked among the Jewish communities of Europe they had never experienced before. Thus, the Damascus Affair gave birth to modern Jewish press especially in Western Europe.

Damascus affair - Wikipedia
Hi Ry..I think you press too hard,look lets face it,what happened in Damascus at that time would have had no relevance to Jews in Europe(due to Geographical and Time constraints).

Ry,.. Jews had far more problems closer to hand at the time and regrettably in the future to come,I can at the time understand the establishment of an organization to protect,formalize the development of European and world Jewry...

The Message I fully Understand and Yes, Agree with,considering...What I Aggressively Disagree with is the Disgusting Methods the Organization called Zionism have used in the most deliberate.despicable and inhumane way...against a harmless people the Palestinians,who had(AND HAVE) every right to their Land.Not to be arbetairely sic used as a political football for the Guilty European Countries to resolve the Jewish question and the Desire at all cost for the Political,later Weaponized and Terrorist Organization the Zionists.,which although the victors,still cannot claim victory because of the resilliance of the Palestinians and now with World Support(except those weird Americans and a couple of despot countries)...This could change over night Ry...If you/your side was really committed to...steve

"Now, if you want to talk about ethnic cleansing let's discuss the number of Jewish people in Gaza. Or the West Bank. In Jordan and Syria and Iraq and Lebanon and Iran and Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia...."

….No

Notice how…....they’re all always too busy for that when confronted….

...steve never has the time as we all know.....​

they allllllllllll have appointments......

.....they ain’t EVER got the time for it.....(discussing how, in every stinking muslim country, it's a noNo to be jewish or christian or.........anything OTHER than...islamic....... but every OTHER country on the face of the earth --- we are bigots, racists and anti-islamic if we don't accept you into OUR country)

"Now, if you want to talk about ethnic cleansing let's discuss the number of Jewish people in Gaza. Or the West Bank. In Jordan and Syria and Iraq and Lebanon and Iran and Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia...."

….No

Notice how…....they’re all always too busy for that when confronted….

...steve never has the time as we all know.....​

they allllllllllll have appointments......

.....they ain’t EVER got the time for it.....(discussing how, in every stinking muslim country, it's a noNo to be jewish or christian or.........anything OTHER than...islamic....... but every OTHER country on the face of the earth --- we are bigots, racists and anti-islamic if we don't accept you into OUR country)

NO MEMBER,LETS CUT THROUGH YOUR SHIT AND START WITH THE ZIONIST TERRORIST ETHNIC CLEANSING OF THE PALESTINIANS...Your sideline whinging Is just a PLOY TO DIVERT THE TRUTH AND MATTER OF THE FACTS

IF YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE,YOU MIGHT AS WELL KEEP MASTEBATING YOURSELF TO GET PLEASURE,Instead of degrading the Palestinians to get your... pleasure

YOU DON"T WANT TO CHANGE,JUST CARRY ON WITH THIS STUPID TIT FOR TAT NONSENSE>>I THOUGHT A LOT MORE OF YOU,YOU ZIONISTS ARE LIKE A BAD LOVER,ALL MOUTH BUT NO PASSION......steve

Forum List

Back