"Benjamin Netanyahu"

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, the U.N. could be out the door before long, lets hope so!

rDqJgxFZ_bigger.jpeg

Benjamin Netanyahu ‏@netanyahu 2h

I could not have said it better myself
@realDonaldTrump

Trump: UN not living up to its potential

"GTP"
funny-bugs-bunny-animated-gif-2.gif

Sometimes we use the UN as a pretext to initiate wars, sometimes we pout.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
“Friends don’t let friends drive drunk,” New York Times columnists Tom Friedman wrote in his latest column published on Thursday.
“Right now [U.S. President Barack} Obama and [Secretary of State John] Kerry rightly believe that Israel is driving drunk toward annexing the West Bank and becoming either a bi-national Arab-Jewish state or some Middle Eastern version of 1960s South Africa.”

read more: NYT: Obama, Kerry trying to stop Netanyahu from 'driving drunk'

“Friends don’t let friends drive drunk,” New York Times columnists Tom Friedman wrote in his latest column published on Thursday.
“Right now [U.S. President Barack} Obama and [Secretary of State John] Kerry rightly believe that Israel is driving drunk toward annexing the West Bank and becoming either a bi-national Arab-Jewish state or some Middle Eastern version of 1960s South Africa.”

Hang on to your hat, fanger. After honoring Bebe and Putin for chutzpah, I expect Trump to start tweeting about the wonderful leadership style of Duterte. The world is full of Demi-gods.

Yo, N.Y.T. is going broke for Fake News, why bother reading anything they say or put on paper!

"GTP"
dog-pooping.gif

Yo, N.Y.T. is going broke for Fake News, why bother reading anything they say or put on paper!

"GTP"
View attachment 104322
Rambo, if the NYT didn't go broke being used by Cheney for printing warmongering news planted by him then being used as his source, it wont go broke now either. Not to mention you seem to be very confused as to the source of most fake news.

Great idea...

Let the US and Israel become officially, the club of two. After all, they have been the club of two for years now.

Great idea...

Let the US and Israel become officially, the club of two. After all, they have been the club of two for years now.

well, it's better than being in a "terrorist club" like the palestinians.

don't you feel bad for them ? ...all they can think up to do is: not anything sophisticated or intelligent or progressive or ...even PEACEFUL, not 1 MOVE towards peace...THE ONLY thing they ever come up with is: MAYHEM ! suicide bombers, digging down instead of building up....firing rockets, building bombs, indoctrinating children to become thugs and terrorists ...schmoozing w/terrorists....and the palestinians newest project: constructing kite bombs . what a bunch of assholes....

..you know where you can stick that finga?

"GTP"
View attachment 104322
Rambo, if the NYT didn't go broke being used by Cheney for printing warmongering news planted by him then being used as his source, it wont go broke now either. Not to mention you seem to be very confused as to the source of most fake news.

Yo,
NSzHPWn.gif

"GTP"

Great idea...

don't you feel bad for them ? ...all they can think up to do is: not anything sophisticated or intelligent or progressive or ...even PEACEFUL, not 1 MOVE towards peace...THE ONLY thing they ever come up with is: MAYHEM ! suicide bombers, digging down instead of building up....firing rockets, building bombs, indoctrinating children to become thugs and terrorists ...schmoozing w/terrorists....and the palestinians newest project: constructing kite bombs . what a bunch of assholes....

:yes_text12: According to the :asshole: it is the Palestinians who don’t have a ( I believe the phrase was) “ peaceful partner”

Great idea...

:yes_text12: According to the :asshole: it is the Palestinians who don’t have a ( I believe the phrase was) “ peaceful partner”

Delusional liar who makes shit up.

Get some more of nutandyahoos cock down your throat, you might choke!

Great idea...

Take your Cock ( or somebody else) and shove it down your throat; you’ll feel better ! Better yet take that Cock and shove it up your :asshole:

Great idea...

Zionists the ORIGINAL TERRORISTS and STILL ARE....FACT

Great idea...

Thank You for the SUMMATION OF THE ZIONIST FILTH AS OF 1940 up until TODAY,well done

Great idea...

Take your Cock ( or somebody else) and shove it down your throat; you’ll feel better ! Better yet take that Cock and shove it up your :asshole:

Very original. Fucking idiot!

There are folks that hate Israel. We all know why they hate Israel. There's not use in trying to convince them that their hatred is wrong-headed. People have been harboring that kind of hatred for centuries and they're all dust in the wind now. The remaining haters are reduced to an impotent minority who can only proclaim their hatred from the anonymity of the Internet.

What brings a smile to my face is knowing that even though they've been reduced to nothing in the last few decades, the future will reduce them even further. If I had any sympathy for them at all, I could almost wish they could see the error of their ways. But I don't.

tumblr_inline_nh5i5x9r6K1qceb8l.jpg

There are folks that hate Israel. We all know why they hate Israel.
Israel stole their land and their houses. How dare they hate land and house thieves?

Palestinian+Keys.JPG

You'd think a police officer would not be so supportive of felons.

There are folks that hate Israel. We all know why they hate Israel. There's not use in trying to convince them that their hatred is wrong-headed. People have been harboring that kind of hatred for centuries and they're all dust in the wind now. The remaining haters are reduced to an impotent minority who can only proclaim their hatred from the anonymity of the Internet.

What brings a smile to my face is knowing that even though they've been reduced to nothing in the last few decades, the future will reduce them even further. If I had any sympathy for them at all, I could almost wish they could see the error of their ways. But I don't.

tumblr_inline_nh5i5x9r6K1qceb8l.jpg
IDIOT,we don't hate anyone but the MURDEROUS ZIONISTS...Not Jews,Not Arab SO NO HARBOURING HATE AT ALL....JUST FACT

Forum List

Back