"Benjamin Netanyahu"

rEALLY rY...this is a complete load of nonsense,which you should know...the Canaanites and Moabites were moderately friendly societies,the Canaanites had permanent villages and towns,their Capital City was called SALEM which after the Jews attacked and eliminated these people took as their own major city,you know the promised Land(which was not theirs,this was just another Bullshit story to Steal Land,which was repeated again in the 20th Century with the Palestinians...but the Palestinians could not be eliminated(although the Zionists are still attempting to still achieve)

Your LIE,of Child Killing and Weirdly Prostitution...and Jews raising a Sword and elimination is appaulling...Ry.,I know who the Thieves Are...I also know,that the continued Burning and Murder of Children,Palestinian Children is part of the WEIRD CULT OF THE ZIONISTS TERRORIST

One thing BRAINWASHED Zionists always say...is THAT THEY ARE RIGHT AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO MURDER

Ry, YOU AND THEY ARE SO WRONG...you have NO MORAL RIGHT TODAY,AS YOU NEVER HAD AGAINST THE CANAANITES,your only objective was and is to Steal someone's Land ...and Ry., Stop Inciting HATRED...Please..steve

And where would you find a more expansive source
on the Canaanites than the Hebrew Torah?
Written 100's/1000;s of years after the event...And like most ancient text, contorted to suit the victor and validate A LIE...unfortunately the Torah is not Gospel...steve
Dufus, the Canaanites are an extinct race many of which mixed with the ancient Hebrews, which are today's Jews. That is archaeological and scientific fact.

I know Roudy,moreover Moabites and Philistines to mention just a few...The Israelites had a habit of ELIMINATING ALL MEN OVER THE AGE OF PUBERTY,TO ALL THE PEOPLES THEY DEFEATED IN WARS,AND ADSORB THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN INTO THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL

Rouds,over the years I have wondered(and bear with me here)...If God made the Israelites his chosen people,why did they over their history absorb so many different peoples and ethnic peoples who also had completely different cultures?

Plus all these Converts to Judaism...The Jew today is totally different to a Jewish person of say 100,1000,4000 years ago...Who actually is a Jew and what would DNA tell you and I about Jewish Lineage to the past...You could be confounded and find you have more Arab in you than Jewish...just saying steve

ps Has any one on here been DNA Profiled and what were the results?
"All these converts to Judaism"? Dang are you an ignorant kangaroo worshiper or what? Conversion to Judaism has only been a very recent 21st century phenomenon. For the last 3000 years, if you mother ain't Jewish you are shit out of luck. And the Jews did not proselytize or invade people and force them to convert. So they are as intact and pure as can get!
Don't be silly Rouds,this absorbsion has been going on throughout Jewish history,this is not a 21st Century occourance at all...but from the start and an increase after the Romans banished you to the 4 corners

Then they wanted to wipe us out.

Now they whine, because they didn't succeed in having just the last crumb of the land in the middle east.

My condolences..

And where would you find a more expansive source
on the Canaanites than the Hebrew Torah?
Written 100's/1000;s of years after the event...And like most ancient text, contorted to suit the victor and validate A LIE...unfortunately the Torah is not Gospel...steve
Dufus, the Canaanites are an extinct race many of which mixed with the ancient Hebrews, which are today's Jews. That is archaeological and scientific fact.

I know Roudy,moreover Moabites and Philistines to mention just a few...The Israelites had a habit of ELIMINATING ALL MEN OVER THE AGE OF PUBERTY,TO ALL THE PEOPLES THEY DEFEATED IN WARS,AND ADSORB THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN INTO THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL

Rouds,over the years I have wondered(and bear with me here)...If God made the Israelites his chosen people,why did they over their history absorb so many different peoples and ethnic peoples who also had completely different cultures?

Plus all these Converts to Judaism...The Jew today is totally different to a Jewish person of say 100,1000,4000 years ago...Who actually is a Jew and what would DNA tell you and I about Jewish Lineage to the past...You could be confounded and find you have more Arab in you than Jewish...just saying steve

ps Has any one on here been DNA Profiled and what were the results?
"All these converts to Judaism"? Dang are you an ignorant kangaroo worshiper or what? Conversion to Judaism has only been a very recent 21st century phenomenon. For the last 3000 years, if you mother ain't Jewish you are shit out of luck. And the Jews did not proselytize or invade people and force them to convert. So they are as intact and pure as can get!
Don't be silly Rouds,this absorbsion has been going on throughout Jewish history,this is not a 21st Century occourance at all...but from the start and an increase after the Romans banished you to the 4 corners
No it hasn't. Jews never willingly "absorbed" anybody. The more religious of a Jew you are, the more insular. That's why Orthodox Jews do not even accept other Jews as acceptable for marriage. Once again you have failed in history.

Thank you Shusha,I am Sorry for the Demise of any Jewish person and the Beastiality of Man to others reached it Zenith in the time we speak of....what I mean't is that the Zionists have behaved in the same manner that the Exterminators and not just Germans,of your people...they have used the same tactics on the Palestinians...nothing to do with numbers but the motivation and desire to treat the Palestinians in the same way you were....Why would you do that,the Palestinians gave you shelter...yet you treat your persecutors fine but Palestinians with SUCH HATRED...I JUST CANNOT UNDERSTAND

You can not understand because there is no moral equivalency here. The Jewish people have most definitively NOT behaved in the same manner as the "Exterminators". Know how I know? Because there is no "Extermination". No ovens. No mass graves. No millions of dead.

There is no moral equivalency between a conflict for self-determination between two equally deserving peoples and the mass extermination of an entire peoples. Got it?

If that be the case why don't you claim most of Poland,as it was here you were deemed SCUM by the Killers of Zion..BUT THANKFULLY YOU AND THE JEWISH PEOPLE SURVIVED,Shusha,the really SAD thing about the Zionists IS,THAT THEY BECAME AS BAD AS THOSE THAT TRIED TO EXTERMINATE THE JEWS THEMSELVES

Really? How, exactly, are you measuring that? Because last I checked 93% of the Arab Palestinian population is NOT dead in ovens.
I don't understand the meaning of your comment...st

You said the "zionists" are as bad as those who exterminated the Jews in Poland.

I'm asking you how you would measure that as a moral or factual equivalency. In Poland 93% of the Jewish population was exterminated. (Actually now that I think in it it may be even higher?).

So the moral equivalent (just as bad) is the extermination of 93% of the population in question. And yet 93% of the Arab Palestinian population is not dead.

So how are you measuring "just as bad"?
Thank you Shusha,I am Sorry for the Demise of any Jewish person and the Beastiality of Man to others reached it Zenith in the time we speak of....what I mean't is that the Zionists have behaved in the same manner that the Exterminators and not just Germans,of your people...they have used the same tactics on the Palestinians...nothing to do with numbers but the motivation and desire to treat the Palestinians in the same way you were....Why would you do that,the Palestinians gave you shelter...yet you treat your persecutors fine but Palestinians with SUCH HATRED...I JUST CANNOT UNDERSTAND

Arabs in Palestine made our life miserable.
No Ry,compared to those that really made Jewish lives frightful and miserable...the Palestinians were NOT like the others...only Zionist think as you say...you forget I have been to Israel numourous time and have me Jews that have a close relationship with Palestinians fore hundreds of years,generations...who they don't like are the Zionists who abuse the for being friendly with Palestinians...a lot of Jews over 60 think the influence of Zionism has destroyed Judiasm...much like the Ultra's who favour Palestinians completely over the Zionist Cult...But you know this Ry...steve

You can not understand because there is no moral equivalency here. The Jewish people have most definitively NOT behaved in the same manner as the "Exterminators". Know how I know? Because there is no "Extermination". No ovens. No mass graves. No millions of dead.

There is no moral equivalency between a conflict for self-determination between two equally deserving peoples and the mass extermination of an entire peoples. Got it?
It's just sermantics sic to you,Zionist intent was/is exactly the same...come on do I really have to tell you how you told your children that no one lived in the Land you stole and the concsious degregation of the P's after 1948...You are not stupid

Really? How, exactly, are you measuring that? Because last I checked 93% of the Arab Palestinian population is NOT dead in ovens.
I don't understand the meaning of your comment...st

You said the "zionists" are as bad as those who exterminated the Jews in Poland.

I'm asking you how you would measure that as a moral or factual equivalency. In Poland 93% of the Jewish population was exterminated. (Actually now that I think in it it may be even higher?).

So the moral equivalent (just as bad) is the extermination of 93% of the population in question. And yet 93% of the Arab Palestinian population is not dead.

So how are you measuring "just as bad"?

Arabs in Palestine made our life miserable.
No Ry,compared to those that really made Jewish lives frightful and miserable...the Palestinians were NOT like the others...only Zionist think as you say...you forget I have been to Israel numourous time and have me Jews that have a close relationship with Palestinians fore hundreds of years,generations...who they don't like are the Zionists who abuse the for being friendly with Palestinians...a lot of Jews over 60 think the influence of Zionism has destroyed Judiasm...much like the Ultra's who favour Palestinians completely over the Zionist Cult...But you know this Ry...steve

Well You happen to stumble on the wrong guy to sell kangaroo macaroni,

Family names? :bs1:

It's just sermantics sic to you,Zionist intent was/is exactly the same..

Seriously? "Just" semantics?

Its not semantics, steve -- its the difference between 3.5 million Arab Palestinians being ALIVE vs. 6 million Jewish people (and all their descendants) being DEAD.

Now they whine, because they didn't succeed in having just the last crumb of the land in the middle east.

My condolences..
Deep down you know that not be true,most Palestinians have no real problem with Jews...the most oe worst hatred I have personally seen is from some Zionists... fact

Last edited:

My condolences..
Deep down you know that not be true,most Palestinians have no real problem with Jews...the most oe worst hatred I have personally see is from some Zionists... fact

Tell me all about the Arab pogroms against Palestinian Jews before Zionism...

Its not semantics, steve -- its the difference between 3.5 million Arab Palestinians being ALIVE vs. 6 million Jewish people (and all their descendants) being DEAD.
Your 7 million + decendents has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PALESTINIANS....but your similar treatment of the Palestinians does

My condolences..
Deep down you know that not be true,most Palestinians have no real problem with Jews...the most oe worst hatred I have personally see is from some Zionists... fact

Ry this is a Red Herring you portray.....get real,tell the good folk about those that have really despised and murdered you people,Russians,Germans,Ukrainians,The West in General before and after WW2,the Romans the Christians in Spain(THE IRONY IS THAT ONLY ARABS GAVE JEWS SAFE HAVEN,FROM THE MOORS TO TURKS AND PALESTINIANS)....by the way the Pogroms were the Russian form of Jewish Brutality and Exile ...Ry tell the truth

Your 7 million + decendents has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PALESTINIANS....but your similar treatment of the Palestinians does

I agree COMPLETELY that the extermination of the Jewish people in the Shoah has nothing to do with the Arab Palestinians. YOU are the one who is trying to create a moral equivalence.

There is no "similar treatment". You know how I know? Because the Arab Palestinians are not exterminated to the brink of extinction! Why is this so bloody difficult to understand?!

Look, I have no problem with you saying that people need to do better, even . I get that. But "do better" and "stop exterminating people" are not the same thing. No one is exterminating the Arab Palestinian people.

If You don't understand the connection, then I already know You have little knowledge about the history of the land.

There were two kinds of people living in Canaan - Semites and Hamites.

Wow, just wow...

It doesn't take much to show yourself a moron does it!

You have a little dig at me suggesting that I have little knowledge about the history of the land then then you completely fuck up!

No, there were not JUST two kinds of people living in Canaan idiot!

I would suggest you go educate yourself on the "history of the land" and then come back when you know something!

I don't know if their way of human sacrifice was unique, but Yes, most of the people in those times were pagans.

And your point is what? That you don't have a understanding of the "history of the land"?

The funny thing here is how You complain about circumcision, as an excuse for human sacrifice and teenage suicide bombers.

Way off the mark there!

You mentioned suicide bombers there not me!

You think that mutilating a babies genitalia in the 21st century is normal for civilised human beings? Geeze!
He's made a dick of himself,it's a shame

It is a shame, or should that be shameful?

I guess we are just used to it now and try and make allowances!

There was nothing rational in that response to allow for a serious comment.

Showing that you don't know the "history of the land" is rational.

You tried to call me out and failed. I simply corrected your error!

My condolences..

Ry this is a Red Herring you portray.....get real,tell the good folk about those that have really despised and murdered you people,Russians,Germans,Ukrainians,The West in General before and after WW2,the Romans the Christians in Spain(THE IRONY IS THAT ONLY ARABS GAVE JEWS SAFE HAVEN,FROM THE MOORS TO TURKS AND PALESTINIANS)....by the way the Pogroms were the Russian form of Jewish Brutality and Exile ...Ry tell the truth

What safe haven?

Among the middle eastern societies Palestine had the worst conditions for the Jews.
Arabs have raped, robbed, murdered and expelled Palestinian Jews from their holy cities.

My condolences..

What safe haven?

Among the middle eastern societies Palestine had the worst conditions for the Jews.
Arabs have raped, robbed, murdered and expelled Palestinian Jews from their holy cities.
Jews are making an ethnic cleansing...
:lastword1:

Doesn't make a differnce if you're wrong or right.

I agree COMPLETELY that the extermination of the Jewish people in the Shoah has nothing to do with the Arab Palestinians. YOU are the one who is trying to create a moral equivalence.

There is no "similar treatment". You know how I know? Because the Arab Palestinians are not exterminated to the brink of extinction! Why is this so bloody difficult to understand?!

Look, I have no problem with you saying that people need to do better, even . I get that. But "do better" and "stop exterminating people" are not the same thing. No one is exterminating the Arab Palestinian people.
An ethnic cleansing approches extermination.

Forum List

Back