Benghazi film flops at the box office

Coming in #4 domestically, Michael Bay’s patriotic themed 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi opened to an estimated $20-M from 2,389 theaters.

Not too shabby.

What you all still upset with the box office smash American sniper, it made what they thought it would make...

'13 Hours' Box Office: Why Michael Bay's Benghazi Thriller Was No 'American Sniper'

The picture earned $16 million over the Friday-to-Sunday portion of its opening weekend, with an estimated $19m over the Fri-Mon frame. That’s right around where conventional wisdom was projecting, as Paramount was hoping for a $20m four-day haul.

Speaking of movies out, I am probably the only one who has not seen the New Star Wars movie, I will wait till I can by It for $1 at general dollar :)

When is it the media responsibility to remind you of birthdays? Oh, yeah, libtards.

I don't care if it was Martin Luther Kings birthday and the media did not report it. He's spinning in his grave anyway over the criminal behavior of some of his people.

You speak for the ghost of Martin Luther King Jr?

Yes and he says to tell you it's time to change your tampon. You can't run them for two weeks at a time like you do.

Look at the leftwing nut hating on the soldiers who tried to save lives in Benghazi . So typical.

Forum List

Back