benghazi, Benghazi, BENGHAZI!!!

Kris Paronto the "Liar of Benghazi"

Benghazi is back in the news with word of Kris Paronto's threat against former President Obama on Fox News.

Paronto is the most prominent of the three "Liars of Benghazi", who claim the CIA Chief of Base in Benghazi gave them an order not to go assist the diplomatic mission which was under attack by Ansar Al Sharia. However, Paronto, testified before Congress that he didn't actually hear the Chief's order calling off the rescue mission.

Mark Geist is also one of the three "Liars of Benghazi." He also testified that he didn't actually hear the Chief's stand down order.

John Tiegen is the only of of the three liars who claims he actually heard the Chief stand down the rescue mission.

The CIA Chief of Base at the CIA Annex testified that he didn't issue a stand down order and never used the words, "stand down."

The CIA Deputy Chief of Base testified that the Chief approved the rescue mission, "instantly on the spot...without equivocation."

The CIA Security Team Leader testified that he never heard the Chief issue a stand down order.

My conclusion is that Tiegen's claim that the Chief issued a stand down order is hogwash.
View attachment 216101
The liars of Benghazi are obama, Hillary, Susan Rice and the media.
End of story.

I agree and of course the Op believes that the CIA wouldn't lie to cover their own asses.

He thinks the three guys he calls liars lied.

I'd believe them before I'd believe the CIA.
Keep in mind that only one of the three "Liars of Benghazi" claims he actually heard the mythical stand down order. Tiegen claims the Chief told him, "stand down, you need to wait. You need to make a plan."

Why would the Chief stand down the mission and then say the rescue team needed a plan? You don't need a plan for a mission you just cancelled.

I served five years in an Army Airborne Ready Strike Force. I participated in numerous combat rescue missions. I led them. I planned them. I commanded them.

The CIA Chief was a twenty three year Army combat veteran. In military lingo, the CIA Chief was telling GRS Officer Tiegen to shut his fucking pie hole and stop bothering him while he was helping the rescue team leader "gather additional firepower" and plan the mission.

Tiegen's story just doesn't hold water.

Thank you for your service and in my book you are a hero.

As for the men at Benghazi I tend to believe them over the CIA.

The three "Lairs of Benghazi" were CIA GRS Officers. There is no reason to believe them and not the other CIA Officers who were there, who say there was no stand down order.

There is also the fact that Tiegen's testimony regarding the words used by the Chief to call off the rescue mission, proves it was no stand down order at all. The Chief was speaking in military lingo. He was telling Tiegen to pipe down and wait, because the Chief was helping the rescue team leader make a plan.

Tig swore under oath that the Chief's exact words were, "stand down, you need to wait. You need to make a plan." That is no stand down order. I know. I was an officer, I know what a stand order sounds like. That was an order telling Tig to shut up and wait for the team leader to come up with a plan.

Last edited:
Here's the real story of what happened to Ambassador Stevens' body when they found him.

Video purportedly shows Libyans rushing to aid U.S. ambassador - CNN

I had read this. The Libyans did help him but he died.

All that crap about him being raped and abused was just that, Crap.
I heard Kris Paronto tell an audience he inspected the Ambassador's body at the Benghazi airport, and saw no signs it was abused.

Yup. I read the same thing. There was no rape or abuse.

I know a lot of little fact nuggets about Benghazi.

If you saw the movie 13 hours, you would think the CIA team fired thousands of rounds that night.

But, I viewed a video of John Tiegen telling an interviewer, he may have fired as few as forty rounds.

I know a lot of little fact nuggets about Benghazi.

If you saw the movie 13 hours, you would think the CIA team fired thousands of rounds that night.

But, I viewed a video of John Tiegen telling an interviewer, he may have fired as few as forty rounds.

I read the same thing. Very few rounds were fired. They also used grenade launchers but not to many were launched.

Of course 13 hours was a movie and you know how it goes. Lots of bullets and lots of explosions. That's Hollywood. LOL

What makes my blood boil about Benghazi is the "stand down order" lie, Tiegen and the other two made up to exploit the tragedy to sell a book full of hogwash.
Liars of Benghazi all three.jpg

As I said. I believe these guys.

Why would they lie?? Why would they lie about what happened and who said what??

I'd believe the CIA lied before those three men.

Lets face it. The CIA isn't the most honest Govt. agency out there. Lying is a way of life for the CIA.

Lets face it. The CIA isn't the most honest Govt. agency out there. Lying is a way of life for the CIA.
Even if Tig is telling the truth about what the Chief told him, it wasn't a stand down order calling off the mission. It was an order for Tig to shut up and wait for the team leader to make a mission. plan.

Why would the Chief issue a stand down order and then tell Tig to wait for the team leader to make a plan? You don't need to make a plan for a mission that was cancelled.

Tig's story makes no sense, because it's hogwash.

Tig is lying.

Even if Tig is telling the truth about what the Chief told him, it wasn't a stand down down order. It was an order for Tig to shut up and wait for the team leader to make a mission. plan.

I would have to agree with you there.

My Dad was in the military for twenty two years and my brother is a Vietnam vet so I know what stand down means.

Plans are good but they could see the burning building from where they were. Not much planning needed to get from point A to point B.

Even if Tig is telling the truth about what the Chief told him, it wasn't a stand down down order. It was an order for Tig to shut up and wait for the team leader to make a mission. plan.

My Dad was in the military for twenty two years and my brother is a Vietnam vet so I know what stand down means.

Plans are good but they could see the burning building from where they were. Not much planning needed to get from point A to point B.
"Stand down" in the military can mean, "shut your pie hole", "wait" or "mission cancelled."

The Chief, Deputy Chief and Team Leader all say the Chief never used the words, "stand down." They say the Chief said "wait."

You are assuming that they aren't lying and the three men are.

Oh and as far as a Stand Down order I never thought one was issued for a military response. That has been circling around for years. People thought a Stand Down was issued so no military could respond.

This Stand down Tig is talking about was for what was going on right then. I still see no reason for him to lie and plenty for the CIA boys to.

I participated in numerous combat rescues as a member of the U. S. Army Southern Command Ready Strike Force. As an combat infantry officer, I received extensive training in combat rescue. I received medals, some for valor, for my efforts during combat rescues.

The first rule of CR is don't make the situation worse.

The second rule is don't act in haste.

The third rule is gather intelligence.

The fourth rule is analyze the intelligence.

The fifth rule is always make a plan.

The sixth rule is always request assistance.

I participated in numerous combat rescues as a member of the U. S. Army Southern Command Ready Strike Force. As an combat infantry officer, I received extensive training in combat rescue. I received medals, some for valor, for my efforts during combat rescues.

Good rules but in that situation I doubt most of them would apply.

They were in contact with the CIA in Langley but I wonder how much real info they could give them??

I also wonder if they had satellite coverage??

In the case of Benghazi, the Chief, Deputy Chief and Team Leader had a number of concerns.

First, there was the possibility of an ambush.

Second, there was the possibility that it was trick to get the Security Team to leave the Annex and then attack the Annex.

There were only eight men on the Annex Security Team. One team member was out of the Annex on a mission with a CIA officer. If the Annex sent a six man team to the diplomatic mission, that would leave just one shooter to defend the Annex in the event of an attack. Also, there would be no rescue force to send if the CIA officer and GRS officer, who were out of the building, needed rescue.

Yes there was a lot to think about but they also had a missing analyst and a missing ambassador.

The area was probably crawling with tango's and they needed to get to the annex to search for the two. I can see why Tig and the others wanted to go and go then.

Good rules but in that situation I doubt most of them would apply.

They were in contact with the CIA in Langley but I wonder how much real info they could give them??

I also wonder if they had satellite coverage??

The rules of combat rescue apply to all combat rescues.

The Chief of Base in Benghazi never contacted Langley. What would Langley have known?

What sort of intelligence would a satellite have been able to provide?

It was night time and they didn't need a satellite to tell them the diplomatic mission was under attack. The Annex was in constant contact with the two RSOs in the TOC at the mission, who were watching the attack on camera. The Team Leader had requested them to provide a running account, by radio, of what they were seeing. Everyone at the Annex could hear on their radios what the SRO in the TOC was broadcasting.

In the case of Benghazi, the Chief, Deputy Chief and Team Leader had a number of concerns.

First, there was the possibility of an ambush.

Second, there was the possibility that it was trick to get the Security Team to leave the Annex and then attack the Annex.

There were only eight men on the Annex Security Team. One team member was out of the Annex on a mission with a CIA officer. If the Annex sent a six man team to the diplomatic mission, that would leave just one shooter to defend the Annex in the event of an attack. Also, there would be no rescue force to send if the CIA officer and GRS officer, who were out of the building, needed rescue.

You were never there a.h. you know nothing other than what your bitch Obama told you.

A.h. like you are to gawd dam stupid to realize MONEY TALKS BS WALKS what part of they have connections to fix their screw ups ( Obama and Clinton) what part of paid off can't you get.

What part o selling a fucken book doesn't mean anything to these soldiers they almost died you stupid sob!!

They want the truth out there and ppl lie you are as pathetic and as sickening as the same leftist c....ts who spit on those who came home from Viet Nam and look what you pricks said to them and about them

BALL LESS ASSHOLES ALWAY CALIM A SOLDIER LIES BECAUSE THEY WERE NEVER THERE.

Yes there was a lot to think about but they also had a missing analyst and a missing ambassador.

The area was probably crawling with tango's and they needed to get to the annex to search for the two. I can see why Tig and the others wanted to go and go then.

Tig and the others did their duty with valor, which is the duty of every GRS officer. No question about that.

But, they also made up a lie about a stand down order, to exploit the tragedy to make money.

Forum List

Back