benghazi, Benghazi, BENGHAZI!!!

You can call it a phony scandal. I call it what it is. A tragedy that didn't need to happen.

Tragedy? What do you mean? Wasn't the Ambassador a gay Democrat appointed by a foreign born Democrat.... you should be happy about it.

Sorry to disappoint but I could care less if the man was gay or not. As for that fuck in the WH? Too bad none of the so called journalists ever investigated that SOB. No telling what they would have come up with.

Benghazi is a tragedy that didn't need to happen. They had been asking for more security and were denied. The threats were out there for months. The Brits and the Red Cross pulled out because of those threats and we should have done the same. Had we then there would have been no Benghazi and no dead men.

The politicians conducting so called investigations couldn't possibly care less about four dead men. They care most about the perception they can create.

If the ambassador had been rescued by Obama then he would have been lynched by the Republicans when he got home anyway.
Allowing yourself to be saved by Obama instantly puts the mark of the beast on your forehead.

Not hard to imagine what the GOP reaction would have been to a failed rescue mission.

Let's make this statement more credible: Could it be, "The White House feared the condemnation of the people if there was a failed military attempt to save these people?"

If the ambassador had been rescued by Obama then he would have been lynched by the Republicans when he got home anyway.
Allowing yourself to be saved by Obama instantly puts the mark of the beast on your forehead.

Not hard to imagine what the GOP reaction would have been to a failed rescue mission.

Let's make this statement more credible: Could it be, "The White House feared the condemnation of the people if there was a failed military attempt to save these people?"

John McCain and Lindsey Graham would have loved a failed rescue mission.

John McCain and Lindsey Graham would have loved a failed rescue mission.

They didn't worry about individuals on Capitol Hill. The worried about votes from the people.

Last edited:

This is subjective, unsupported, partisan opinion.

Cite the objective, documented evidence - not speculation - in support of this.

Sure. As soon as you explain why the administration lied about Benghazi for weeks. They lied knowing full well it was a terrorist attack.

Sure. As soon as you explain why the administration lied about Benghazi for weeks. They lied knowing full well it was a terrorist attack.

I would love for someone to finally offer a compelling explanation as to how this so called cover story actually covers anything. What does it cover? How did the Susan Rice remark about the idiot reverend conceal the diabolical truth about the attack? Where's the conspiracy of GOP imagination?
During the sham hearings on Benghazi GOP law makers questions were frequently answered with "We can discuss that in closed session." What do you suppose they were talking about?

I thought it had been confirmed that the video WAS a trigger.

I would love for someone to finally offer a compelling explanation as to how this so called cover story actually covers anything. What does it cover? How did the Susan Rice remark about the idiot reverend conceal the diabolical truth about the attack? Where's the conspiracy of GOP imagination?
During the sham hearings on Benghazi GOP law makers questions were frequently answered with "We can discuss that in closed session." What do you suppose they were talking about?

Yeah, I'm a little confused as to the significance of the 'cover-up' as well.

You almost gotta laugh that the administration is so desperate that they are willing to shift from one scandal to another just to keep their low information base confused.

Unsurprisingly, still no 'evidence' cited by the right proving the president committed any 'crimes' concerning 'Benghazi,' nor evidence of a 'cover up' of any 'crimes' – just unsupported, subjective, partisan opinion and speculation.

Unsurprisingly, still no 'evidence' cited by the right proving the president committed any 'crimes' concerning 'Benghazi,' nor evidence of a 'cover up' of any 'crimes' – just unsupported, subjective, partisan opinion and speculation.

I'm certain that the truth will come out during the trial.

In this case, I don't know if "crime" is the right word but his usual "stupidity" may be a more appropriate word. Just lackadaisical Obama being his numskull self.

Thread to keep track of the latest in the trumped-up Benghazi scandal.

Let's start with this...

Lawmakers: No 'stand down' order given in Benghazi attack - Washington Times

Remember the far RW talking point about "Who gave the order to stand down!?!"

Well as you can see above, it's clearly not true. Just as the entire made up scandal is one series of lies and garbage after the next.

More revelations to come, feel free to share...

President Donald Trump on Tuesday dodged responsibility for a botched mission he ordered in Yemen last month, placing the onus on the military and Barack Obama’s administration instead.

Bill Owens, the father of Chief Petty Officer William “Ryan” Owens, the Navy SEAL who died in the operation, demanded an investigation into his son’s death over the weekend. Owens further revealed he couldn’t bear to meet Trump at the airport as Ryan’s casket was carried off the military plane last month.

Asked about the matter during an interview with Fox News’ “Fox ‘n’ Friends,” Trump repeatedly said “they” were responsible for the outcome of the mission, in reference to the military.

“This was a mission that was started before I got here. This was something they wanted to do,” he said. “They came to me, they explained what they wanted to do ― the generals ― who are very respected, my generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan.

Let's start with this...

Well as you can see above, it's clearly not true. Just as the entire made up scandal is one series of lies and garbage after the next.

President Donald Trump on Tuesday dodged responsibility for a botched mission he ordered in Yemen last month, placing the onus on the military and Barack Obama’s administration instead.

Bill Owens, the father of Chief Petty Officer William “Ryan” Owens, the Navy SEAL who died in the operation, demanded an investigation into his son’s death over the weekend. Owens further revealed he couldn’t bear to meet Trump at the airport as Ryan’s casket was carried off the military plane last month.

Asked about the matter during an interview with Fox News’ “Fox ‘n’ Friends,” Trump repeatedly said “they” were responsible for the outcome of the mission, in reference to the military.

“This was a mission that was started before I got here. This was something they wanted to do,” he said. “They came to me, they explained what they wanted to do ― the generals ― who are very respected, my generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan.
A soldier is killed in a military operation. What's your point?

Let's start with this...

Botched operation. Perhaps Twitler doesn't know more than the Generals. But he sure is blaming them for this. I thought the buck stops with the POTUS.

See fool, you and Trump would blame Obama for this if he were POTUS. But now you won't blame Trump why?

Let's start with this...

Botched operation. Perhaps Twitler doesn't know more than the Generals. But he sure is blaming them for this. I thought the buck stops with the POTUS.

See fool, you and Trump would blame Obama for this if he were POTUS. But now you won't blame Trump why?
A soldier was killed in a military operation. Many soldiers were killed in military operations under Obama.
This has nothing to do with the willfull negligence of leaving a diplomat compound unprotected on the most conspicuous of dates and creating an attempted coverup immediately afterward.

Let's start with this...

The Comrade is a piece of Excrement from a sick vulture...

The Comrade only takes responsibility for things that turn out great. If anything gets screwed up, it will be someone else's fault. That is the MO of a Narcissistic Sociopath.

New Topics

Forum List

Back