Bengals at Chiefs - 49ers at Rams predictions

Nonsense.

It’s Netflix, Hulu, and Prime – having nothing to do with ‘politics.’

There’s just a lot of other things to watch, even for football fans.
The viewership coincided with the Kaperdickshit and then the BLM garbage. You can watch whatever you want when you want except live sports.

this will be my first NFL game I have watched all year.

If the NFL goes out of business,which would not hurt mt
Y feelings in the least the fact they are as much corrupt as our government is which is why I don’t watch the NFL anymore.you are correct,he won’t be here,otherwise your smoking something.I am so super stoked over the Rams/ niners game starting soon especially sense they are wearing those classic LA colors the third year in a row.this will be the first NFL game I have watched all year.this is what I wanted so badly to see when the Rams came back to LA,thst classic california rivalry renewed, :yes_text12: :banana:otherwise I would not get excited abot this game unless it was the cowboys,that is another rivalry renewed with them being back in LA,I loved thst playoff matchup a few years ago between those two.If the Rams win this one,then that’s where their luck ends,they will never get past the chiefs.

I do not have the same confidence on the Rams winning this game as the others do thst have picked them.the niners had an extra day of rest to get ready for this game and there are more niner fans in LA than there are Ram fans, a few years ago I went to one of their games and the majority of fans were niner fans,it felt like a road trip.

but here is the other factor you all are overlooking in picking the Rams,the niners not only beat them twice this year but have beat them six times in a row as well fir them and one of their meetings was a blowout,thst does not bode well for my Rams.

The Rams defense is artocioius,the only thing they have thst helps them is it is very difficult to beat a team three times in a year.
How would you know? This will be the first game you watched all year.

It is rigged. Did you see that 49r drop the ball stafford put right in his arms?

You're just jealous..
No. He’s a liar. Read where he tells us things only someone who watches would know. Then he tells us this is the first game he’s watched.

And he has been saying for years football is rigged. So today iwas rigged. roger Goodall must like that market.

You're just jealous..
to know surprise he can’t make up his mind if these games are rigged,he flip flops all the time,but does that surprise anybody?:biggrin:

well I was o for two in my predictions,glad that I was wrong on the Rams obviously.i see where someone mentioned Mahomes played like he did not want to be there,thst tells me he took a payoff.he is right,my Rams game had to be rigged,how does that player drop that easy pick by Stafford.the NFL fir the second year in a row wanted the home team to represent the city where the Super Bowl is being played this year.just like they fixed the packers bucs NFC title game they fixed this one.that’s as easy a pic as your ever going to get.

i was thinking the nfl wanted a rematch of the niners and chiefs so those games would be fixed.guess they did not want Mahomes in the Super Bowl fir the third year in a row so Mahomes took a payoff.

I overlooked that with the NFL back in LA after a 22 year absense,they are going to want the LA market to represent the NFL in superbowls fir the future,that was why they fixed the Rams NFC title game a few years ago fo them to be there same as they always fixed it fir the cheatriots to go and win so many superbowls.

Because the NFL wants the LA market to succeed,they will probably have this one fixed fir the Rams this time around.

I don’t know anything about Cincinnati so have no idea how the rams match up with them.

Before politics became more important than the game, I NEVER missed a game. When politics got more important than excellence, I quit watching the game. Today is the first I've watched this year and I doubt I'll watch the SB.
Americans aren’t passive television viewers anymore – they view what they want when they want; indeed, they create their own programing via streaming.

The idea of watching a particular program on a specific day and specific time is an anachronism; fewer NFL fans are willing to invest three hours watching a game with its tedious commercials – not when they can stream something else.

The notion that NFL viewership is down due to ‘politics’ is a ridiculous rightwing lie.

Americans aren’t passive television viewers anymore – they view what they want when they want; indeed, they create their own programing via streaming.

The idea of watching a particular program on a specific day and specific time is an anachronism; fewer NFL fans are willing to invest three hours watching a game with its tedious commercials – not when they can stream something else.

The notion that NFL viewership is down due to ‘politics’ is a ridiculous rightwing lie.
You are delusional--they know more about viewing habits today than at any other time in history.

I bet espn hurts ratings. I don’t have to watch the games. Like LA ram fag I can just watch sports center and see the highlights.

But not tonight. He just cost KC the championship.
Tells us grampa when will mahomes win his second Super Bowl?

Ask Aaron rogers and Russell Wilson.

Things change quickly in the nfl. Last year it was Brady next year the Bills might win it all. Why would grampa be so confident his chiefs will be contenders next year?

Mahomes could have 3 superbowls already. He has come close. He even got robbed one year. Still, in the end, he only has 1 Super Bowl and next year is a long way away.

Oh and grampa, I sort of agree with you or I would agree if mahomes won this year. If he had two I could see him winning many more. But after yesterday, not a chance. I think Brady is safe

Forum List

Back