Ben Carson name to be removed from School

You want to talk about Liberals being petty and small minded. We a Detroit School board want to remove Ben Carsons name from the school. For what reason, He belongs to the wrong party, he is black. The name of Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson could be removed from a high school in his hometown of Detroit now that a state-appointed emergency manager no longer oversees the city’s Board of Education, according to reports.
I dont blame them. Schools should be named after great people. Nothing great about being Drumpfs house slave.

Just like I thought.

'When you align yourself with Trump, that is a direct affront to the city of Detroit and the students of Detroit,' said board member LeMar Lemmons earlier this year.

Clearly we can’t have young intercity negroes aspiring to become neurosurgeons and think for themselves. Better name the school after some dead gang banger or rapper.
Of course you what Blacks to aspire to be neurosurgeons. Did you think Carson was the only Black neurosurgeon? You silly ass white boys dont even know Carson wasnt the first or last Black neurosurgon. We just dont want them to be boot lickers like Ben Carson. Keith Black or Alexa Canady would be a tremendous name for the school. :rolleyes:

I never claimed Ben Carson was the first black neurosurgeon. In fact I knew one back in the 1990’s.

Good. No contemporary person who denies evolution should have their name attached to anything having to do with education. Ever.

You want to talk about Liberals being petty and small minded. We a Detroit School board want to remove Ben Carsons name from the school. For what reason, He belongs to the wrong party, he is black. The name of Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson could be removed from a high school in his hometown of Detroit now that a state-appointed emergency manager no longer oversees the city’s Board of Education, according to reports.
I dont blame them. Schools should be named after great people. Nothing great about being Drumpfs house slave.

Just like I thought.

'When you align yourself with Trump, that is a direct affront to the city of Detroit and the students of Detroit,' said board member LeMar Lemmons earlier this year.

Clearly we can’t have young intercity negroes aspiring to become neurosurgeons and think for themselves. Better name the school after some dead gang banger or rapper.
Of course you what Blacks to aspire to be neurosurgeons. Did you think Carson was the only Black neurosurgeon? You silly ass white boys dont even know Carson wasnt the first or last Black neurosurgon. We just dont want them to be boot lickers like Ben Carson. Keith Black or Alexa Canady would be a tremendous name for the school. :rolleyes:

I never claimed Ben Carson was the first black neurosurgeon. In fact I knew one back in the 1990’s.
Bullshit. You had no clue Carson wasnt the first or last Black neurosurgeon. If you knew one why are you whining about Carsons name being removed and saying Blacks shouldnt aspire to be neurosurgeons?

Wow, would they rather the school have a name like the junior high that I went to? Turkey Foot Middle School.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Turkey Foot Road is the name of the street that my school was on too.
Anything would be be better than Carson High.
It would? You do realize that Dr. Ben is not the only person on this planet who has that name, right? People can give the name their own meaning. No one can stop anyone from doing that. Obviously no one can stop homosexuals from giving the rainbow their own meaning when it already had a significance which is the Lord's promise about too much rain at one time.

God bless you and Dr. Ben always!!!

Holly

Wow, would they rather the school have a name like the junior high that I went to? Turkey Foot Middle School.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Turkey Foot Road is the name of the street that my school was on too.
Anything would be be better than Carson High.
It would? You do realize that Dr. Ben is not the only person on this planet who has that name, right? People can give the name their own meaning. No one can stop anyone from doing that. Obviously no one can stop homosexuals from giving the rainbow their own meaning when it already had a significance which is the Lord's promise about too much rain at one time.

God bless you and Dr. Ben always!!!

Holly
Instead of pretending its not the same guy its much better to change it to someone that actually reflects the views of the vast majority of the Black community. Leaving the school with that boot lickers name confers honor where none should be conferred.

Just like I thought.

Bullshit. You had no clue Carson wasnt the first or last Black neurosurgeon. If you knew one why are you whining about Carsons name being removed and saying Blacks shouldnt aspire to be neurosurgeons?

Show where I ever said or inferred Ben Carson was the first neurosurgeon? You’re delusional.

A black neurosurgeon performed surgery on a family member long ago.
Ironically his name was Dr. Black.

Keith Black (surgeon) - Wikipedia

Just like I thought.

Show where I ever said or inferred Ben Carson was the first neurosurgeon? You’re delusional.

I already pointed out where you inferred Ben Carson was the only Black neurosurgeon. If you knew otherwise why are you whining about Carsons name being removed and saying Blacks shouldnt aspire to be neurosurgeons? Only someone thats an idiot would say that or someone that had no clue there were other Black neurosurgeons. Are you saying you were just an idiot?

I already pointed out where you inferred Ben Carson was the only Black neurosurgeon. If you knew otherwise why are you whining about Carsons name being removed and saying Blacks shouldnt aspire to be neurosurgeons? Only someone thats an idiot would say that or someone that had no clue there were other Black neurosurgeons. Are you saying you were just an idiot?

You can repeat the same lie over and over, it doesn’t change the fact I never once claimed Ben Carson was the first neurosurgeon. Left wingers simply cannot allow a school to be named after a successful black man who thinks for himself. Like I said, they should name the school after a dead gang banger since that’s the life Dems want for young blacks.

Left wingers simply cannot allow a school to be named after a successful black man who thinks for himself.
This is obviously embarrassing horseshit...how do you vomit this garbage with a straight face?.....embarrassing...

You can repeat the same lie over and over, it doesn’t change the fact I never once claimed Ben Carson was the first neurosurgeon. Left wingers simply cannot allow a school to be named after a successful black man who thinks for himself. Like I said, they should name the school after a dead gang banger since that’s the life Dems want for young blacks.
Damn youre a retard. Its ok. I know you thought Carson was the only Black neurosurgeon. Nothing you say can convince me otherwise. Stop trying.

Damn youre a retard. Its ok. I know you thought Carson was the only Black neurosurgeon. Nothing you say can convince me otherwise. Stop trying.

“Damn youre a retard”. LOL, clearly someone is flustered.

I never once claimed Carson was the first or “only” neurosurgeon as you claimed.

Now, crawl back into your grub hole.

Left wingers simply cannot allow a school to be named after a successful black man who thinks for himself.
This is obviously embarrassing horseshit...how do you vomit this garbage with a straight face?.....embarrassing...

Liberals are the ones changing the name of the school, and yes it is pretty embarrassing liberals are that intimidated by a successful black man that doesn’t buy into their Marxist bullshit.

Liberals are the ones changing the name of the school, and yes it is pretty embarrassing liberals are that intimidated by a successful black man that doesn’t buy into their Marxist bullshit.
You are embarrassing yourself.

So what you're saying is that a republican that the governor sent in to Detroit to take over the government there went and put carson's name on a school and now that the republican is gone the people want to remove and put the former name back on?

You don't provide any link to any information about it so I don't even know if what you posted is true but if it is, it sounds to me like people are trying to undo what unelected republicans did.

Emergency managers pretty much void the democracy process. It takes legal rights and functions of government jobs from this who were rightly elected by the people to do.

Sounds like the people are trying to get their school back. The emergency manager republican had no right to put carson's name on that school.

The democrat Party is Stalin's Party

“Damn youre a retard”. LOL, clearly someone is flustered.

I never once claimed Carson was the first or “only” neurosurgeon as you claimed.

Now, crawl back into your grub hole.
Clearly someones a retard. That someone is you.

You actually thought Carson was the only Black neurosurgeon which is why you made that retarded claim.

Sorry we don't want our kids idolizing a man who will laugh when nothing is funny or scratches when he doesn't itch or dances when he doesn't hear music.

Forum List

Back