Ben Carson is OVER (when this gets out)

Hillary's chances are looking better and better every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is hilarious is that there may not be anyone left to vote for on the GOP side of the coin.

YOU HAVE four rich, OLD, White people running, Your leading candidate might go to prison. the second most popular as fas as polling hasnt even announced he's running.

you're a freaking joke

Hillary's chances are looking better and better every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is hilarious is that there may not be anyone left to vote for on the GOP side of the coin.

Does Hillary and Bill own any properties? Personally or in a Trust?

I wonder if there will be headlines. Clintons sued xx times for injuries to little old ladies falling on their properties?

We prefer bullet holes in little school children over gun regulations...signed "The Party of Life"
"We prefer dead black and girl babies over live ones " signed all progressives

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

this is a great point!!!!!

on a thread trying to demonize a Republican candidate the same left-wing losers thinnk nothing of a doctor that not only murders the unborn babies of mostly Black women, but got away for a long time with KILLING AND MAIMING THE MOTHERS; and actually INTIMIDATED THE POOR BLACK MOTHERS WHO SURVIVED FROM REPORTING HIS MALPRACTICE

PROGS; idiots and hypocrites

Do you all see how these goobers use their opposition to abortion to pose as though they have morals...these bastards do not have morals...they hate real people...they want to ensure the poor suffer...they do not want a social safety net to exist...so they go fanatical OCD obsessive compulsive disorder on abortion to compensate for their Comprehensive Ayn Rand Heartlessness towards the poor the elderly the third world...

Its a pretense of morality a Pseudo Morality ...there is no Heart No soul no compassion in the GOP none

Do you all see how these goobers use their opposition to abortion to pose as though they have morals...these bastards do not have morals...they hate real people...they want to ensure the poor suffer...they do not want a social safety net to exist...so they go fanatical OCD obsessive compulsive disorder on abortion to compensate for their Comprehensive Ayn Rand Heartlessness towards the poor the elderly the third world...

Its a pretense of morality a Pseudo Morality ...there is no Heart No soul no compassion in the GOP none
Any one who support killing babies like you have no moral ground to stand on. All progressives are evil

Any one who support killing babies like you have no moral ground to stand on. All progressives are evil

You are a fake...you approve of abortions so long as they are done with military weapons like napalm and cluster bombs ....

You are a fake...you approve of abortions so long as they are done with military weapons like napalm and cluster bombs ....
There you go calling our soldiers baby killers.... you are such a pathetic child.

Just a reminder, this is Zone 2. Some of these comments are on the borderline of violating the rules.

Bat_Boy.PNG

There you go calling our soldiers baby killers.... you are such a pathetic child.

You call anyone baby killers except Bush who killed a lot of Iraqi babies with lies

Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In US War And Occupation Of Iraq "1,455,590"

Number of U.S. Military Personnel Sacrificed(Officially acknowledged) In U.S. War And Occupation Of Iraq 4,801

Number Of International Occupation Force Troops Slaughtered In Afghanistan : 3,487

You call anyone baby killers except Bush who killed a lot of Iraqi babies with lies

Number of U.S. Military Personnel Sacrificed(Officially acknowledged) In U.S. War And Occupation Of Iraq 4,801

Number Of International Occupation Force Troops Slaughtered In Afghanistan : 3,487
Goofy numbers for sure, but I thought this thread was about the millions Carson slaughtered.

Goofy numbers for sure, but I thought this thread was about the millions Carson slaughtered.
This is my last post here....

Ben Carson is on record as saying that he prefers bullet riddled bodies over gun regulations.........

MSF_hospital_in_Ku_3463542b.jpg

^ Democrats handle patients, doctors and hospitals with air strikes, much more effect than a sponge

"Saturday's bombardment in Kunduz has sparked international outrage. It killed 12 medical staff members and at least 10 patients, three of them children, Doctors Without Borders said. Another 37 people were wounded, according to the global charity group, which works in conflict zones to help victims of war and other tragedies."

Afghan hospital bombing: Civilians 'accidentally struck' - CNN.com

Thank you , Obama

Forum List

Back