Japanese leader to visit Pearl Harbor

A kind and symbolic gesture from our greatest ally in the Far East.

• Banned
I wonder if the Japanese alt-right is losing their minds demanding that Abe not apologize
???

Apologize for what, history that neither him nor the people he governs were involved in?
It's time to move on people. A visit in and of itself is gesture enough & shows respect for the fallen. Groveling is unnecessary

I wonder if the Japanese alt-right is losing their minds demanding that Abe not apologize
???

Apologize for what, history that neither him nor the people he governs were involved in?
It's time to move on people. A visit in and of itself is gesture enough & shows respect for the fallen. Groveling is unnecessary

Did Shizo Abe apologize for Pearl Harbor? I don't think so.....

• Banned
???

Did Shizo Abe apologize for Pearl Harbor? I don't think so.....
Don't know & don't care. Only narrow minded people with tunnel vision obsess over such pointless bullshit.

Forum List

Back