Ben Carson: A Wingnut With A Calm Bedside Manner

Carson left the Democrat plantation and like females, must be destroyed at all costs. They'll be digging up his dirty diapers before long.
So the Trump fans attacking Carson are what? Racists?
I didn't know they were. But it's the libs that make the big deal out of race and gender.

Is Trump getting a pass from liberals because he's WHITE? A pass that Carson is not getting?

Do liberals treat idiots like Huckabee and Santorum better because they're WHITE?
I don't know what you're going on about but liberals do make an issue of Republican minorities like they are traitors.

So in order to avoid your charge of racism, I must support Ben Carson for president.

lol, good one.

But then you're also sexist, being you don't support Fioriana. And you hate white people as well.

To the modern PC Republican, every action is some kind of -ism. No matter what you do, you're some kind of -ist.

The brilliant brain surgeon Ben Carson called a "wingnut"? The radical left has always been racist but the anger seems to percolate when a Black man (or woman) achieves success other than show business.

The Republican Party is going through a watered down version of the French Revolution, with Donald Trump playing Robespierre's role. Trump is burning the village in order to save it.

The mob is demanding the heads of the aristocracy. Anyone with connections to the Royal Republican Establishment is sent to the guillotine. Bush first.

The further one is outside the aristocracy, the more popular one is with the sans-culottes. Trump, Carson, Fiorina.

And like the French Revolution, the mob's bloodlust is getting out of control. They are even chopping off the heads of Fox News luminaries.

And one day soon, like Robespierre, Donald Trump will feel the blade slice through his neck to satiate the mob's unquenchable thirst. But Carson will precede him on the platform.

2z65gg5.jpg

Last edited:
Carson left the Democrat plantation and like females, must be destroyed at all costs. They'll be digging up his dirty diapers before long.

Are the libs attacking Carson racist?

According to you anyone who attacks Carson is a racist. That would include the 70% of Republicans who aren't supporting him for president.

Nah...thats your game. You fools have been calling anyone who doesnt support your messiah racist from the get go.
So now your going to tell me it doesnt work both ways?

This sums him up pretty good. He basically appeals to TeaBrains who don't like shouting. They think that not talking loud means you're sane. Not to mention the guy who grew up on massive public assistance is now against it???

Yeah, that makes sense....

Much of the talk about Carson at present involves contrasts with Trump. Linda Feldmann of the Christian Science Monitor sums it up:

Ben Carson, in many ways, is the antithesis of Donald Trump.

Mr. Trump is loud and bombastic; Dr. Carson is low-key and genial. When Trump speaks, he chops his hands in the air as if to enhance his brashness. Carson has calm, steady, surgeon’s hands—“Gifted Hands,” as his memoir is titled.

Moreover, Trump talks endlessly about how he will fix America’s problems and make the country great again. Though Carson hardly lacks self-assurance, his rap invariably focuses on the ability of the American people to solve their own problems using common sense.

But Carson’s temperament or biography are hardly enough to make him so appealing to a strongly ideological and currently very frustrated GOP base. It’s the subtext of his calm words that packs a punch if you know how to interpret them, which most non-conservative observers probably don’t.

go post about Bernie or Hillary

Once again we find a leftist fanatic who can say nothing bad about Dr. Carson, and even mentions seveal good things abot the man... but still oposes him. Funny how often that happens when leftist fanatics talk about normal people.

And his opposition, of course, takes the form of calling him names. And nothing else.

That's something else we get a lot of from leftist fanatics.

Ben just can't stop talking about himself. He thinks he's the perfect example because, like Mary Poppins, he's practically perfect in every way.

mary-poppins-practically-perfect-in-every-way.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wingnut and liar.

Carson is attempting to propagate the lie that religious persons are "being told" they can't talk about their god or religion, which was is both false and ignorant.

According to you anyone who attacks Carson is a racist. That would include the 70% of Republicans who aren't supporting him for president.
No, liberals started you can't' disagree with a black man. If you do, you are a racist. So shut the hell up.

I didn't know they were. But it's the libs that make the big deal out of race and gender.

Is Trump getting a pass from liberals because he's WHITE? A pass that Carson is not getting?

Do liberals treat idiots like Huckabee and Santorum better because they're WHITE?
I don't know what you're going on about but liberals do make an issue of Republican minorities like they are traitors.

So in order to avoid your charge of racism, I must support Ben Carson for president.

lol, good one.
Nope, you just can't disagree with him. Those are liberal rules.

No, liberals started you can't' disagree with a black man. If you do, you are a racist. So shut the hell up.

No such thing was ever started.

Ben Carson is a doctor who happened to listen to rightwing media and got the usual dose of standard issue RW propaganda surgically implanted into his brain, so to speak,

and now he thinks his ability to regurgitate the rhetoric makes him presidential material.

No such thing was ever started.

Yeah riiiiiiiight......

lol, good one.

You mean like we had to support Obama to avoid racism charges from the left????

No, this is a ridiculous lie contrived by the right; no one believes someone who disagrees with a black man is a 'racist' – someone who hates an African-American solely because he's black is a racist.

Does anyone notice that as soon as ANY conservative rises in the polls towards the top, INSTANTLY all of the posters who have THOUSANDS of posts who are left wing shills, jump on here and trash them?

Betcha all of these people have a direct e-mail link to Debbie, Wasserman, (I know nothing, NOTHING) Shultz!

I suppose Carson isn't black enough; not down for the struggle, is he! No problem, Cruz isn't Hispanic enough either, correct? And Fiorina isn't female enough either; although she is a whole lot better looking than Hillary. It is really funny when you look at it. Once you do, you understand if you can think, that it is all about their ideology; until of course it comes election time, then it is the WAR ON WOMEN, or RACISTS in the republican party, or they all HATE Hispanics.

Doesn't anyone consider how much they care about ALL Americans? Or rather, is it about how much they DON'T try and separate all of us?

lol, good one.
That isn't even close to what I said.

Forum List

Back