Ramos like Obama..."DO as I say don't do as I do" or "If you talk the talk, walk the walk!"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Jorge Ramos that poor down trodden Univision reporter picked on by Trump is a perfect example of how people like him and Obama are such hypocrites!
They make pious statements "Ramos attacks Trump yet has a $30,000 private school for his kids!

Mr. Ramos’ open border policy has an interesting side effect though — it burdens our public schools with the children of illegal immigrants that pull resources from our kids and disproportionately so in at-risk minority communities. In places like California, as much as 13.2% of K-12 public school students are children of illegal immigrants. This open border policy has likely dragged down our schools academically as well – helping pave the way for the federal government to intervene with hugely unpopular learning standards and standardized tests in a clumsy attempt to boost lagging test scores.
Coincidently, an open border has the added benefit of increasing Mr. Ramos’ potential TV audience.
What a fantástico business model!

The (not so) funny thing is that Jorge Ramos actually shelters his kids from the effects of the very policy he so adamantly advocates. How you may ask?
Well, Mr. Ramos sends his kids to elite private schools, including a Miami preK-12 school with tuition that reaches above $30,000 a year per student. I think it’s fair to say most illegal immigrants aren’t footing that bill.
Jorge Ramos Uses Wall but Wants Open Borders for the Rest of Us - Breitbart

Oh again the hypocrite Obama???
Obama_Brother_Hut.png

Well, I am pretty sure he walked the walk when he screamed at trump a dozen times.

Missed the point. Ramos has his kids in $30,000 /yr private school WHILE he earns salary from Univision which is totally a racist network and depends on
poor hispanics to buy products advertised on Univision which pays his salary!

Forum List

Back