Ben Carson: A Wingnut With A Calm Bedside Manner

Ben Carson is a doctor who happened to listen to rightwing media and got the usual dose of standard issue RW propaganda surgically implanted into his brain, so to speak,

and now he thinks his ability to regurgitate the rhetoric makes him presidential material.
I believe he was too busy to listen to talk radio. He is a man of faith that worked very hard to get where he did. The fact that liberals minimize personal achievement, extraordinary ones at that, tells you who they really are.

Ben Carson seems like a very nice man and capable surgeon.

This is no way qualifies him to be President.

Carson, like Obama, is a political babe in the woods, and like Obama, he would be eaten alive as President.

He would be a featherweight stepping into the ring with 535 heavyweights who would deliver a lethal KO punch before the sound wave from the bell starting the match echoes off the nearest wall. There'd be nothing left but a Carson-shaped hole in the mat.

Ben Carson is a doctor who happened to listen to rightwing media and got the usual dose of standard issue RW propaganda surgically implanted into his brain, so to speak,

and now he thinks his ability to regurgitate the rhetoric makes him presidential material.
I believe he was too busy to listen to talk radio. He is a man of faith that worked very hard to get where he did. The fact that liberals minimize personal achievement, extraordinary ones at that, tells you who they really are.

I'm supposed to vote for some guy I disagree with on 90% of the issues because he's a good doctor?

lol, Dr. Mengele was a doctor.

Anyone who disagrees with the left is a right wing nut................the only tolerate the Rino's because they are closer to their agenda..............and if a Conservative says anything about a BLACK DEM......OH MY GOD.............We are RACIST...........Lion's and Tigers and Bears......................

And now they try to play the RACE CARD within the GOP party as well, when Conservatives support Carson...........

Another version AS THE USMESSAGEBOARD TURNS................

Stay tuned as they up the ante and calls us BIGOTS AS WELL

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This sums him up pretty good. He basically appeals to TeaBrains who don't like shouting. They think that not talking loud means you're sane. Not to mention the guy who grew up on massive public assistance is now against it???

Yeah, that makes sense....

Much of the talk about Carson at present involves contrasts with Trump. Linda Feldmann of the Christian Science Monitor sums it up:

Ben Carson, in many ways, is the antithesis of Donald Trump.

Mr. Trump is loud and bombastic; Dr. Carson is low-key and genial. When Trump speaks, he chops his hands in the air as if to enhance his brashness. Carson has calm, steady, surgeon’s hands—“Gifted Hands,” as his memoir is titled.

Moreover, Trump talks endlessly about how he will fix America’s problems and make the country great again. Though Carson hardly lacks self-assurance, his rap invariably focuses on the ability of the American people to solve their own problems using common sense.

But Carson’s temperament or biography are hardly enough to make him so appealing to a strongly ideological and currently very frustrated GOP base. It’s the subtext of his calm words that packs a punch if you know how to interpret them, which most non-conservative observers probably don’t.
Hey, Hazelnutsack. I heard Lindsay Graham and Rick Santorum are climbing in the polls. Time to post some negative shit about them too.

the man is a Dr. yet they go around calling him names like, wingnut. It has to be because of skin color. what a bunch of racist on the left/dem

the man is a Dr. yet they go around calling him names like, wingnut. It has to be because of skin color. what a bunch of racist on the left/dem
He's one of them "off the reservation Negroes." They're fair game for Democrats. Coming up: the Uncle Tom slur.

Carson left the Democrat plantation and like females, must be destroyed at all costs. They'll be digging up his dirty diapers before long.

So the Trump fans attacking Carson are what? Racists?

Are the libs attacking Carson racist?

According to you anyone who attacks Carson is a racist. That would include the 70% of Republicans who aren't supporting him for president.
No, liberals started you can't' disagree with a black man. If you do, you are a racist. So shut the hell up.

No such thing was ever started.
Bullshit.

This sums him up pretty good. He basically appeals to TeaBrains who don't like shouting. They think that not talking loud means you're sane. Not to mention the guy who grew up on massive public assistance is now against it???

Yeah, that makes sense....

Much of the talk about Carson at present involves contrasts with Trump. Linda Feldmann of the Christian Science Monitor sums it up:

Ben Carson, in many ways, is the antithesis of Donald Trump.

Mr. Trump is loud and bombastic; Dr. Carson is low-key and genial. When Trump speaks, he chops his hands in the air as if to enhance his brashness. Carson has calm, steady, surgeon’s hands—“Gifted Hands,” as his memoir is titled.

Moreover, Trump talks endlessly about how he will fix America’s problems and make the country great again. Though Carson hardly lacks self-assurance, his rap invariably focuses on the ability of the American people to solve their own problems using common sense.

But Carson’s temperament or biography are hardly enough to make him so appealing to a strongly ideological and currently very frustrated GOP base. It’s the subtext of his calm words that packs a punch if you know how to interpret them, which most non-conservative observers probably don’t.

How is it you people get to call Black Conservative names and not be called racist ??

Carson left the Democrat plantation and like females, must be destroyed at all costs. They'll be digging up his dirty diapers before long.

So the Trump fans attacking Carson are what? Racists?

Are the libs attacking Carson racist?

According to you anyone who attacks Carson is a racist. That would include the 70% of Republicans who aren't supporting him for president.
No, liberals started you can't' disagree with a black man. If you do, you are a racist. So shut the hell up.
No, this is a ridiculous lie contrived by the right; no one believes someone who disagrees with a black man is a 'racist' – someone who hates an African-American solely because he's black is a racist.
Well you explained yourself, so don't disagree with Carson. Then you won't be a racist. The internet is not your friend.

I'm supposed to vote for some guy I disagree with on 90% of the issues because he's a good doctor?

Be honest, what specific reason did you vote for Obama. One reason only.

Sounds like you need a brain surgeon. I never told you who to vote for, I responded to your accusations against him. Now you are steadily trying to move the goal posts thinking no one will notice. A dimwit is going to go for the dimwit ticket, you whining about Carson is as significant as dog poop.

Where was the words good doctor or you should vote for him?
Do you read imaginary?
You did not address what he said at all.
Then you compare an Evil Doctor who killed and would have killed conjoined twins, to Dr. Carson who separated twins? Sheez and you think you are not doing your own dose of LW propaganda?.
LW is full of hate

New Topics

Forum List

Back