Believe me: Not a word....Not a word....Not a word....Not a word....Not a word....

R

rdean

Obama's speech was so good, Tim Kaine's will probably get lost.

He talked about how Trump stiffed so many workers.

How Trump lies about everything.

How Trump, did I say stiffs so many workers?

How Trump says again and again "Believe me". And how Trump has left a trail of lawsuits, scandal, people who have been scammed, the elderly, workers and more. Obama echoed the same but without the detail and the horror at what Trump has done to so many Americans.

The Obama speech was probably the greatest I've ever heard. And he quoted multiple Republican Presidents. Hopefully, he stays in American politics in some capacity.

But Tim's was also inspiring. This night was even better than the first night.

His cocaine use will give him a massive coronary. It couldn't happen to a more deserving bottom feeder.

It's about time for the press to start taking a good long look at Trump's business practices. About the people stiffed. About the current investigations. About the court date set for November 28th.

Obama's speech was so good, Tim Kaine's will probably get lost.

He talked about how Trump stiffed so many workers.

How Trump lies about everything.

How Trump, did I say stiffs so many workers?

How Trump says again and again "Believe me". And how Trump has left a trail of lawsuits, scandal, people who have been scammed, the elderly, workers and more. Obama echoed the same but without the detail and the horror at what Trump has done to so many Americans.

The Obama speech was probably the greatest I've ever heard. And he quoted multiple Republican Presidents. Hopefully, he stays in American politics in some capacity.

But Tim's was also inspiring. This night was even better than the first night.

Greatest you've ever seen? You don't get out much, do you?

It's about time for the press to start taking a good long look at Trump's business practices. About the people stiffed. About the current investigations. About the court date set for November 28th.
Hillary-Clinton-Banks-Wall-Street.jpg

N67RYQ7.png

02_silenced.jpg.jpg

Remember when Obama said we don't follow Communists, Fascists, Dictators or Home Grown Demagogues?

A direct slam at Trump saying again and again "Only I can fix these things". What an ego from such an ignorant turd.

Hillary-Clinton-Banks-Wall-Street.jpg

N67RYQ7.png

02_silenced.jpg.jpg
A scandal is like when Trump stiffed his workers. Or when Trump scammed the elderly or said he was giving money to veterans and had to be shamed into actually doing it. Things that are provable and actually happened.

A conspiracy is when a political party makes accusations about some grandmother over 30 years and that resulted in no charges and no convictions for anything.

Do you understand the difference?

Believe me: Not a word....Not a word....Not a word....Not a word....Not a word....
shit, someone smack rdean, he's stuck again.....
You suck it up from Trump. How come you don't suck it up when I say it?

Trump has a court date set for November 28th for Fraud and Racketeering. He is being investigated for bribery - the Attorney General of Florida. He was shamed into giving veterans the money he promised. He's being sued by at least two former partners.
And those are ones I stumbled across. The press only reports how "charming" he is in private. I just saw that from Anderson Cooper on TV.

Forum List

Back