Believe me: Not a word....Not a word....Not a word....Not a word....Not a word....

Obama's speech was so good, Tim Kaine's will probably get lost.

He talked about how Trump stiffed so many workers.

How Trump lies about everything.

How Trump, did I say stiffs so many workers?

How Trump says again and again "Believe me". And how Trump has left a trail of lawsuits, scandal, people who have been scammed, the elderly, workers and more. Obama echoed the same but without the detail and the horror at what Trump has done to so many Americans.

The Obama speech was probably the greatest I've ever heard. And he quoted multiple Republican Presidents. Hopefully, he stays in American politics in some capacity.

But Tim's was also inspiring. This night was even better than the first night.
...and she's a loopy kunt

Remember when Obama said we don't follow Communists, Fascists, Dictators or Home Grown Demagogues?

A direct slam at Trump saying again and again "Only I can fix these things". What an ego from such an ignorant turd.

Holy shit, Barrypuppet , Valerie Jarrett and David Axelrod ARE commies....sheesh.

How Trump says again and again "Believe me". And how Trump has left a trail of lawsuits, scandal, people who have been scammed, the elderly, workers and more. Obama echoed the same but without the detail and the horror at what Trump has done to so many Americans.

The Obama speech was probably the greatest I've ever heard. And he quoted multiple Republican Presidents. Hopefully, he stays in American politics in some capacity.

People who are honest and trustworthy don't need to tell people to "believe me" or to "trust me."

Whenever I hear those words from someone I know the last thing I should do is trust or believe them with anything.

Is Tim Kaine so bad he's before two other speakers on vp.speech night?

corner.jpg

Is Tim Kaine so bad he's before two other speakers on vp.speech night?
182594_600.jpg

Yes, Obama totally knocked it out the park. Grand slam.

Tim Kaine...not-so-much. I mean, it wasn't as bad as it was boring.

I would gladly punch out my ear drums before I would ever sit through a Barrypuppet speech of lies. He is as disgusting as the Bush crime family presidents and Bill "drop trou".

Remember when Obama said we don't follow Communists, Fascists, Dictators or Home Grown Demagogues?

A direct slam at Trump saying again and again "Only I can fix these things". What an ego from such an ignorant turd.

Holy shit, Barrypuppet , Valerie Jarrett and David Axelrod ARE commies....sheesh.
Ridiculous.

I would gladly punch out my ear drums before I would ever sit through a Barrypuppet speech of lies. He is as disgusting as the Bush crime family presidents and Bill "drop trou".
That only shows what a fucking idiot you are. Stupid people who are to afraid to learn are just nothing. Their lives are nothing. The people that know them dismiss them. They end up with nothing to show for having lived years on this earth. Life tends to be wasted on the ignorant.

Too bad the GOPee didn't have any esteemed speakers. BTW, the he/she Pence plagiarized his own speech - the same one he gave the Saturday after he was announced by Trumpf. Tired party? Yep.

Hey Dale! I'm still working on having the deprogrammers come by and rescue you. Don't give up hope! If you get this message, please post something stupid as code so they won't figure out this plan.

That only shows what a fucking idiot you are. Stupid people who are to afraid to learn are just nothing. Their lives are nothing. The people that know them dismiss them. They end up with nothing to show for having lived years on this earth. Life tends to be wasted on the ignorant.

rdean, you are the epitome of the word "stupid" and the term "useful idiot". There isn't a fucking thing that I could learn from that communist and racist sack of shit. I know that good little commies like you feel the need to spread of the gospel of marx but you are wasting your time with me, ya commie pussy. I will debate you on any topic any time.

Too bad the GOPee didn't have any esteemed speakers. BTW, the he/she Pence plagiarized his own speech - the same one he gave the Saturday after he was announced by Trumpf. Tired party? Yep.

Esteemed? Esteemed by who? Sorry kids, it was the usual suspects.

Both Donald Trump and his campaign chairman said Sunday they had nothing to do with altering the Republican Party’s position on Ukraine ― which must have been news to GOP leaders who confirmed last week that Trump’s campaign insisted on exactly that change.

Two Republican National Committee officials acknowledged privately last week that Trump’s campaign pushed for the change, which was made in platform committee meetings in the days prior to the start of the Republican convention in Cleveland two weeks ago. Nevertheless, Trump says he didn’t even know about the change until afterward. “I wasn’t involved in that. Honestly, I was not involved,” Trump said.

BELIEVE ME! LOL.

Forum List

Back