Believe covid is real and co2 causes climate change?

LaDairis

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
Then you qualify....

Two thirds of Americans are functional invalids regarding science.

All they do is PARROT.

Lie to them and they PARROT.

The same folks wearing masks and telling you with glee they just got their fifteenth booster shot, they are the ones who parrot, and also the ones who believe Algore's fraud...

You folks need a basic update on truth and science....

SCIENCE is NOT

1. PARROTING
2. FUDGING DATA
3. LYING
4. FRAUD
5. BILKING THE TAXPAYER
6. USING FEAR AND IDIOCY TO ENRICH AND EMPOWER THOSE IN GOVERNMENT
7. BEING A KLEPTOCRATIC LEFT WING LIAR

Let's check the very first thing these utter morons believe, that co2 causes warming IN THE ATMOSPHERE....

We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps. What did they say....?????

"satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling."

Too funny. Science starts with data. That is the data. Co2 went up in the atmosphere, and atmospheric temperature did NOT rise with it.

THEORY REJECTED....

Solution = fudge the data and keep on lying and bilking the taxpayer

If parroting Algore and Dr. Fauci is the Democrat definition of "following the science," then off a cliff we go....

Another thing, the use of "the science."

Anyone saying "the science" is a fucking invalid moron who should be ignored and/or asked for credentials to be opining like standardized test scores and transcripts.

Too many like Whoopi Goldberg not only deserve to be told to SHUT THE FUCK UP, but also to be properly outed as total functional SCIENCE INVALIDS who know NOTHING, NOTHING about that which they opine on TV....

Then you qualify....

All they do is PARROT.

The same folks wearing masks and telling you with glee they just got their fifteenth booster shot, they are the ones who parrot, and also the ones who believe Algore's fraud...

SCIENCE is NOT

1. PARROTING
2. FUDGING DATA
3. LYING
4. FRAUD
5. BILKING THE TAXPAYER

Let's check the very first thing these utter morons believe, that co2 causes warming IN THE ATMOSPHERE....

We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps. What did they say....?????

"satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling."

Too funny. Science starts with data. That is the data. Co2 went up in the atmosphere, and atmospheric temperature did NOT rise with it.

THEORY REJECTED....

If parroting Algore and Dr. Fauci is the Democrat definition of "following the science," then off a cliff we go....

Anyone saying "the science" is a fucking invalid moron who should be ignored and/or asked for credentials to be opining like standardized test scores and transcripts.

Too many like Whoopi Goldberg not only deserve to be told to SHUT THE FUCK UP, but also to be properly outed as total functional SCIENCE INVALIDS who know NOTHING, NOTHING about that which they opine on TV....
I was talking to my neighbor over the backyard fence, he was sick with a cold. It made me realize something, I usually get a cold two or three times a year. For the entire time of the pandemic I have not had a cold for the past two plus years. I wear a mask all the time when I'm out in public. So in your face, all the people who say Masks don't work.

• Banned
I was talking to my neighbor over the backyard fence, he was sick with a cold. It made me realize something, I usually get a cold two or three times a year. For the entire time of the pandemic I have not had a cold for the past two plus years. I wear a mask all the time when I'm out in public. So in your face, all the people who say Masks don't work.

Dr, Fauci said masks do not work to the Chinese in 2019....

LMFAO!!!

I have not been sick for two years either.....

No mask
No vax
No visit to our fascist healthcare system

Dr, Fauci said masks do not work to the Chinese in 2019....

LMFAO!!!

I have not been sick for two years either.....

No mask
No vax
No visit to our fascist healthcare system
Sounds like we're both Lucky and have nothing to complain about.

• Banned
It's all false, really. LOL

94% was according to CDC....

A science invalid parrot like you just parrots.... never thinks or asks questions.

WHY LIE about who died from covid????

Why HIDE THE DECLINE???

• Banned
Sounds like we're both Lucky and have nothing to complain about.

Covid 19 left America in May of 2020.

I want every single life form who said otherwise tried for treason.

Masks dont stop the common cold. It is airborne.
You are welcome.
Now please stop spreading health misinformation before you get socially assassinated :D

Then you qualify....

All they do is PARROT.

SCIENCE is NOT

1. PARROTING
2. FUDGING DATA
3. LYING
4. FRAUD
5. BILKING THE TAXPAYER

THEORY REJECTED....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

A lecture on the meaning of "science" from those who think trees are bad for the environment.

Back to the Church of We'll Believe anything we See on the Internet with you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

think trees are bad

The science invalids are also mainly very very bad at READING COMPREHENSION

Algore's FRAUD is the worst ever crime against the environment. $4 trillion dollars studying nothing could have been used to build desalination plants.... which would actually save real trees...

94% was according to CDC....

A science invalid parrot like you just parrots.... never thinks or asks questions.

WHY LIE about who died from covid????

Why HIDE THE DECLINE???
It's a basic concept. Viruses attack everyone they can, they kill the weakest among Us. That's why the elderly were vaccinated first. Then those with chronic health issues. Those were and are the most affected by the pandemic.

Then you qualify....

All they do is PARROT.

SCIENCE is NOT

1. PARROTING
2. FUDGING DATA
3. LYING
4. FRAUD
5. BILKING THE TAXPAYER

THEORY REJECTED....

I rate this post 5 out of 5 stars!~

We are actually in a CO2 desert technically as CO2 is at one of it's lowest levels in our planet's history.

Covid 19 left America in May of 2020.

I want every single life form who said otherwise tried for treason.
COVID SCHMOVID.

It's the cold virus that Fauci tweaked to make it a little more nasty. It'd reverting back to it's former form.

But don't worry kids, The DemNazis and Chicom allies have promised another wave of bio warfare in the future.

Just depends if they lose or not if they release it.

I can guarantee that COVID is real.

The fact you do not think it exist is sort of funny
Of course it's real. Fauci, Obama and The Wuhan Lab created it then with the help of Communist China unleashed it on The US and the World.

It was never a Pandemic though. That's the fake part.

People in Asian countries have been wearing mask for decades when they are sick and have to be out in public. Nobody ever thought it was a crazy thing to do, it was basic common sense no different than using a tissue when you sneeze.

Same thing holds true for what they labeled social distancing. Prior to the Govt giving it a name, if someone told you they did not feel well or had a fever, we would all instinctively keep our distance from them. But once the Govt gave it a name everyone was like "well, that is just dumb"

Of course it's real. Fauci, Obama and The Wuhan Lab created it then with the help of Communist China unleashed it on The US and the World.

It was never a Pandemic though. That's the fake part.

So you are saying that COVID is not prevalent all around the world?

Then you qualify....

All they do is PARROT.

SCIENCE is NOT

1. PARROTING
2. FUDGING DATA
3. LYING
4. FRAUD
5. BILKING THE TAXPAYER

THEORY REJECTED....

I also hate when people say "the science." It has completely lost it's intended meaning.

Then you qualify....

All they do is PARROT.

SCIENCE is NOT

1. PARROTING
2. FUDGING DATA
3. LYING
4. FRAUD
5. BILKING THE TAXPAYER

THEORY REJECTED....

I suggest that you stop worrying about other people 'parroting' and start reading the articles that you post, idiot.

The article says that weather balloon data which was used as evidence that the atmosphere was cooling, not warming, has been debunked.

Forum List

Back