Belgian bishops agree to bless same-sex unions, - rejoice

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is great news although it does put them at odds with the regressive vatican.
The catholic church needs to adapt if it wants to stay relevant and these Bishops are leading the way..

I cannot and will not rejoice heresy. The Pope and the Vatican need to find their backbones and excommunicate these Bishops. There's no reason to allow them to continue to delude people. The biggest enemy Catholics face isn't from secularism but from the emerging bad actors within.

This is great news although it does put them at odds with the regressive vatican.
The catholic church needs to adapt if it wants to stay relevant and these Bishops are leading the way..
I rejoice at your decision to move to Brussels and marry the man of your dreams.

After doing so, you should conduct a wedding procession through the Molenbeek section of town, making sure to do lots of kissing n stuff.

There is nothing "regressive" needing to "adapt" Moonbat Perv-- -- -- the position of the Church is the position of the Abrahamic God for 2000 years and if you don't like it, LUMP it. Which in your case, you'd probably enjoy. Proof once again that Northern Europe is a decadent and failing society and will soon crumble into depravity.

You should be right at home.

All over. You could buy your way into heaven as well. That wasnt in the bibul.

This is what the Bible had to say about that ... You nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:
“It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God” ~ (Matthew 19:24).

Just in case you couldn't find it.

Last edited:

This is what the Bible had to say about that ... You nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:
“It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God” ~ (Matthew 19:24).

Just in case you couldn't find it.

So how could the church sell passes ? Martin Luther saw his arse over that.
The Pope was a horse at one time. Where is that in the bibul. ?

So how could the church sell passes ? Martin Luther saw his arse over that.
The Pope was a horse at one time. Where is that in the bibul. ?

Why are you asking me about Martin Luther or the Church?
I posted what was in the Bible and in reference to your comment.

A 'church' which accepts LGBTQ and another deviants is a dead one

48940-GND3.1200w.tn.jpg

Those globalist pervert Bishops need to be excommunicated by the Pope

It looks like some True Christians will embrace Islam soon because 99% of all 'churches' are subverted by Satan.
Of course it would be not the best solution but is better as to worship Satan in a dead apostatize fluffy-bunny hippie-dippie communist 'church'

Forum List

Back