Being White Just Isn't Cool

I think you're a bit hung up on the word cool.

Ever meet someone who you thought was good looking until you got to know them better?

The job of the media is to make sure that the real Barack Obama is covered up and this false image of a guy that is polite and thoughtful is sold. Fact is, Obama swears alot and acts like a jerk. He's a cocky SOB, and after the he was re-elected he became even more cocky.

Fact is, Republicans have been demonized so effectively that most voters won't even listen to what they have to say once they discover they're a Republican. That is a high barrier to climb just to get your point across.

I don't disagree that the media covers for Obama. I don't like Obama or the Democratic Party all that much.

I'm just saying you have to play the game (if you want to win) and if the Republicans put out someone who was maybe a bit more appealing on a mass scale (not Mitt who is hardly memorable, has a history that's easy to pick at with key words, etc) they would have had a better shot at winning.

On top of that, I never once heard Mitt dig into Obama for persecuting more whisteblowers in history (despite saying he'd have the most transparent admin in history), I never once heard Mitt tear into Obama for all the drone deaths, or the failure to prosecute fraudulent bankers, or for his backroom deals with Monsanto, or for his signing of the NDAA - all popular and easy points for people to understand. And why?

I think they did a crappy job on the campaign and selecting a figurehead.

After watching the vid, I am not much of a Carlin fan. I wonder what the results would be if he was saying all that against BLACKS?

Quid pro quo. Carlin is dead. His dead lips can kiss my alive white ass.

I think you're a bit hung up on the word cool.

Ever meet someone who you thought was good looking until you got to know them better?

The job of the media is to make sure that the real Barack Obama is covered up and this false image of a guy that is polite and thoughtful is sold. Fact is, Obama swears alot and acts like a jerk. He's a cocky SOB, and after the he was re-elected he became even more cocky.

Fact is, Republicans have been demonized so effectively that most voters won't even listen to what they have to say once they discover they're a Republican. That is a high barrier to climb just to get your point across.

I don't disagree that the media covers for Obama. I don't like Obama or the Democratic Party all that much.

I'm just saying you have to play the game (if you want to win) and if the Republicans put out someone who was maybe a bit more appealing on a mass scale (not Mitt who is hardly memorable, has a history that's easy to pick at with key words, etc) they would have had a better shot at winning.

On top of that, I never once heard Mitt dig into Obama for persecuting more whisteblowers in history (despite saying he'd have the most transparent admin in history), I never once heard Mitt tear into Obama for all the drone deaths, or the failure to prosecute fraudulent bankers, or for his backroom deals with Monsanto, or for his signing of the NDAA - all popular and easy points for people to understand. And why?

I think they did a crappy job on the campaign and selecting a figurehead.

You probably only feel that way because the media spent months trashing Romney, and they'll do the same to anyone we produce.

It's a total waste of time as long as everyone thinks that Republicans are terrorists, racists, conducting a war on women, you name it. It's too easy for everyone to believe the worst about them.

Forum List

Back