Being an Aspie.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Does not cause suffering. It does not make me a victim.

To some people it makes me crazy, wild, and unconventional.
A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C61ZTronWwsL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UX342_.png

You do know that Elon Musk is autistic. He doesn't seem to be particularly victimized to me.
I find it rather interesting how conservatives and liberals approach this genetic variation.

Liberals see it as a "disability," as does the government, for these folks don't conform to the majority, so, the families and parents of these kids, with their inability to socialize normally from an early age, and their constant frustrating of the regular school system, put added strain on the state, so the government offers parent "disability," payments, setting the kids up as life-ling dependents of the state. Making these folks have a victim mentality and dependents of the state forever.

OTH, those with a more a conservative mindset, see them as "geniuses," uniquely special, better able, and more equipped with the special talents necessary in the new age for entrepreneurial ability. These families step-up and seek out the added resources it takes to train these minds and personalities to reach their full potential, which, usually become a thorn in the side of the establishment, if not in fact, becoming a person who then goes on to influences the very nature of the establishment itself changes and then evolves.

I had a doctor once that had this peculiarity. The man was a genius. He should have been a medical researcher instead of a family medical practitioner, but he gave me great insight into how both diet and environmental queues tend to affect my disability, as he had done much independent research, not so much on how vaccine "cause," autism, but how the establishment has, to this point, covered up the complex environment factors which have an interplay and interact with vaccines we take, at an early age, which are, indeed, partially the cause, depending upon a person's genetics.

. . . it's all about "co-factors." The same as they know this is the case with anything like how cancer is caused.

But very smart and powerful folks know this. It all comes down to money and power. Certain studies WILL NOT be funded. For certain knowledge is forbidden because of the way the folks in power and industry intend to structure society.

. . . and even if folks knew? Would they give up their smart phones and all wireless tech, even if they knew how dangerous it was for them, their souls, and all life on Earth?

I personally doubt it.

Last edited:
Depends where on the spectrum you are.

Some people can pass for normal.

Some can't even talk or be allowed to roam freely.

And there's everything between.

Depends where on the spectrum you are.

Some people can pass for normal.

Some can't even talk or be allowed to roam freely.

And there's everything between.
I can talk, compose a nanoessay, do work.

I can not drive, or find a job.

Why in the world would would someone insist that he is insane when evidence indicates that he is not? Does it justify living in your mom's basement and using her welfare check to get high?

For some reason it seems advantageous for the federal education system to put an "autistic" label on a kid that lasts for life for no good reason other than it brings federal dollars to the district.

For some reason it seems advantageous for the federal education system to put an "autistic" label on a kid that lasts for life for no good reason other than it brings federal dollars to the district.

I think i rememebr being put on ritalin back in the 1980's.

I think i rememebr being put on ritalin back in the 1980's.
Mood altering drugs became popular (with or without parental consent) to control alleged behavioral problems among students but apparently the side effects were tested on adults rather than adolescent kids and were either ignored or unreliable at best. The Columbine kids were apparently doped up by the system but the liberal elite blamed "guns" and covered up the wide spread use of junk drugs distributed by schools.

I heard that group homes mistreat those with aspergers and mistreat those who refuse to do what the operators of the group homes say.

I wonder why the ACLU hasn't come and told group homes that they cannot force people to do a thing?

I feel it can be viewed as a civil rights issue.

Forum List

Back