Behold & Revel in something Trumplings NOT likely to comprehend? INTEGRITY

Not integrity at all. Team Bannon was coming for his head and chickenshit Flake didn't want to be as big a loser as Luther Strange.

What a wonderful day this is to flush this fucking RINO down the toilet. YAY!

With all the whiney libtards here, I was sure our very own poll would have come out somewhat balanced.

You guys just keep telling yourselves he's hated.

9naXE2Q_d.jpg

Another Liberal duped again by the pretense of "integrity". Here is the translation through the Truth Filter: "My ass was grass anyway so I'm going to be show my lack of integrity by taking parting swipes at Donald Trump".

It seems that if you sign on with the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, you have to turn integrity and honesty in at the gate. Just look at General Kelly.

My favorite news nugget of the day: Bill O'Reilly blaming GOD for all his woes! Talk about deluded! This is typical of the party of "personal responsibility". As bad as O'Reilly is a manning up to his own flaws, our president is a hundred times worse.

The only people sorry to see Flake go are all Democrats...tells ya all ya need to know...

Don't be so sure. Flake still has a year and a half to go, and now he is free to vote his conscience, he may very well prove to be a huge thorn in Trump's side. Unlike most of the republican legislators, most of whom I'm sure privately hate Trump but back him anyway because they are concerned about being re-elected, Flake could be the vote that kills much of what the repubs try to get accomplished in the next year and a half. Then comes the midterms, and nothing has been done. Could be bad news for the Trumpees.

Forum List

Back