Begun, the muffin wars have...

English Muffin-maker guards `nooks and crannies' - Yahoo! News

Bimbo?

BIMBO?!?

I wonder how hard the journalist was laughing as he typed this out. It seems that he was using the company name quite a bit.

he did seem to be enthralled with the idea of bimbo having nooks and crannies. :lol:

Bimbo's lawyers say Botticella hid his new employment deal for months while attending high-level Bimbo meetings and debating strategies for competing with Hostess. They also accuse him of copying a dozen files onto a USB thumb drive in his final days, a charge he denies.

In depositions, the industry veteran has said he accepted the Hostess offer last fall but stayed at Bimbo through January so he could get his 2009 bonus. He said he'd grown frustrated in the $250,000-a-year job as Bimbo's vice president for operations for the western region

Bimbo has other reasons to worry about his jump to Hostess. Botticella knows other secrets, as well; he had access to "code books" that spell out production formulas for other Bimbo products,

Bimbo's parent had nearly $900 million in sales in the U.S. in the first quarter

Related Searches:

* bimbo

* hostess
* wonder bread

LOL.

No way the writer DIDN'T try to squeeze it in as much as possible.

So a Bimbo only understands how to make muffins and is scared somebody snuck through the noooks and crannies of his contract to land a job at a rival? Now Thomas' is thinking it is toast and having a meltdown. Makes sense to me. Pass the butter.

Excellent post saveliberty! Well done word-wise!

Mmmmmm ... Thomas' English Muffin toasted nice and crunchy crispy with lots of melted butter and apple jelly. Mmmmmmmm. I'm hungry.

English Muffin-maker guards `nooks and crannies' - Yahoo! News

Bimbo?

BIMBO?!?

I wonder how hard the journalist was laughing as he typed this out. It seems that he was using the company name quite a bit.

he did seem to be enthralled with the idea of bimbo having nooks and crannies. :lol:

Bimbo's parent had nearly $900 million in sales in the U.S. in the first quarter

Related Searches:

* bimbo

* hostess
* wonder bread

LOL.

No way the writer DIDN'T try to squeeze it in as much as possible.

high level bimbo meetings?

that does seem to be a bit of an oxymoron.

I remember the first time, years ago, I saw a Bimbo truck. I was laughing so hard I almost crashed.
:lol:

What do you think the regular employees think?

"I work for Bimbo"
fudge.jpg

Forum List

Back