Beer and Televisions will be MORE EXPENSIVE! WTF!!??

But others weighed in favoring the tariffs. U.S. Steel Corp. asked for tin mill products to be added to the China list, and several other steel companies that asked for fabricated steel to be added.

At least one company, American Keg, is seeking import protection partly because it is facing higher costs for steel as a result of Trump’s previous decision to impose a 25 percent duty on steel imports from China and other suppliers to protect U.S. national security. In fact, the company said duties of 76 percent would be justified to help make its sector competitive.

Conservative poor and middle class that voted for orange stool will soon be seeing what voting against your own best interests look like.

Conservative poor and middle class that voted for orange stool will soon be seeing what voting against your own best interests look like.
What unions and regulation make it more expensive to make stuff in America......who knew???

But others weighed in favoring the tariffs. U.S. Steel Corp. asked for tin mill products to be added to the China list, and several other steel companies that asked for fabricated steel to be added.

At least one company, American Keg, is seeking import protection partly because it is facing higher costs for steel as a result of Trump’s previous decision to impose a 25 percent duty on steel imports from China and other suppliers to protect U.S. national security. In fact, the company said duties of 76 percent would be justified to help make its sector competitive.

I wonder if this will affect Trump and Ivanka since a lot of their stuff is made in China, oh those poor souls, Ivanka and Jared only made over 82 million last year.

Buy used CRT TV sets.

So you're saying that a strong "America first" economy means a return to antiquated technology that isn't even manufactured anymore? Kinda like all those 1950s vehicles they have in Cuba?

Read a book and brew your own beer.

Problem solved.
And make your own birth control.

Please. I'm begging you. Do not breed.

Oh my, someone is making their own beer. NOOOOOOOOOooooo! The greatest sin, some Canadian corporation isn't getting the money, g5000 is pissed.

Sad to inform you, but it's the leftist that are having all that birth control and going extinct. No it's not self-made, but bought and paid for by the tax-payer.

Read a book and brew your own beer.

Problem solved.
And make your own birth control.

Please. I'm begging you. Do not breed.

Oh my, someone is making their own beer. NOOOOOOOOOooooo! The greatest sin, some Canadian corporation isn't getting the money, g5000 is pissed.

Sad to inform you, but it's the leftist that are having all that birth control and going extinct. No it's not self-made, but bought and paid for by the tax-payer.
You didn't read the link, did you. Of course you didn't. It's longer than a tweet.

It was about beer KEGS made in CHINA. Nothing to do with Canadian beer.

But you go ahead and make your own beer kegs, sport. And your own birth control.

I see you have already been drinking.

Forum List

Back