Becoming sells more copies in one week than The Art of the Deal did in 32 years

Are you serious?....with billionaires like Steyer and the Hollywood pampered and Soros buying thousands of copies what do you expect?....we know how lib book sales work...just another money laundering avenue.....to fund a campaign....

I'm sure Soros took time out of his busy day to buy thousands of copies just to fuck with your head.

Who cares?
Exactly. His bass doesn’t read anyway.

Pretty smart bass if it could.

img02.jpg

Pages would get a bit soggy maybe.

Greg

I want..that bass. Notice the purple worm and probably Lunker Lotion.

:113:

Me and my friend have caught the biggest bass around. We filleted them, then stuck their heads on sticks at a lake not where we caught them. :auiqs.jpg:

Mine was 9 lbs and his was 10. I've read on the internet, people haven't caught bass that big. Sucks to be them. :abgg2q.jpg:

Aw shit, my cousin that died has this honey hole..6-7 pounders all day. Private land.

He heard we were coming down and went and got about 8 of 'em.

Fish, cheese grits and greens, makes for a mighty nice supper.

Last edited:
Hope you enjoy it but I prefer a lobotomy than read some partisan nonsense no matter which side write the crap...

Micheal is a Black, ugly idiot who hates Whitey, yet benefited greatly from Whitey. It really needs to find its root and go back to some tribe in Africa that cuts of body parts, attacks other tribes for no reason but to enslave them, etc. :p

Not even gonna ask if Michael discusses his wardrobe malfunctions....LOL!!!!

One can't say anything about M. Obama without seeing the picture of some photoshopped crotch, when are you guys going to grow up?

It's not our fault that motherfucker's a tranny.

No, it's not, bitch.
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https://media.giphy.com/media/3o8doYRgKGtVLbC7Di/giphy.gif&f=1

Have you seen her naked? She is not a tranny if she has a uterus.

No, and I guarantee you haven't either, or else you would have seen the penis.

iu

How many of you Progressives here actually bought Michelle's book?

Just curious.

Wait til the Orange Idiot get's a load of this...

Michelle Obama's book, 'Belonging', flew off the shelves to sell over 1.4 million copies in the first week of its release, easily surpassing the number of copies sold by Donald Trump's 1987 book 'Trump: The Art of the Deal', which has barely managed to sell 1.1 million copies since its release.

According to reports, the former First Lady's books sold out at the rate of almost nine copies per second, on its very first day, making her memoir the fastest-selling book of the year so far; while in the UK, the memoir is close to the top of the book charts.

On Amazon.com, more than 200 user reviews gave it five stars. After the initial print run of 1.8 million copies across the US and Canada, publishing company Penguin Random House had already ordered an additional 800,000 hardbacks of 'Becoming'.

On Monday, the company declared that the memoir had sold out almost 725,000 copies in its first 24 hours on sale, which made it the biggest single-day sell of the year, making chief executive Madeline McIntosh address the response as "extraordinary".
Correct Me if I'm wrong, but don't children's books usually do well?

Trump's book actually gave legitimate insight into the workings of business, and negotiation. I read it in Grad school, and learned some good lessons for how to succeed in the business world. Michelle's books is Marxist propaganda, that will not teach anyone anything, and is jut intended to further indoctrinate. That's all you need to know.

Forum List

Back