Becoming Impossible To Deny: DOJ & FBI Reportedly Have Evidence Of Criminal Scheme Involving Joe Biden... THAT THEY ARE HIDING

Is there an English translation for that word salad or were you talking to Vice President Harris?
It seems clear and concise to me.

Not sure what is confusing you.

Still working on your English so you can get that promotion?

It seems clear and concise to me.

Not sure what is confusing you.

Still working on your English so you can get that promotion?
It's not my job to interpret your word salad.

"You stated that social media was a huge influence on young people in direct relationship to claiming why the FBI should have lied about hunters laptop."

I have no clue what that is supposed to mean.

For much of my career, I was also a professional speaker as well as writing for several professional publications. I hate to break it to you but it is not the job of the audience to interpret what the speaker means. It is the job of the speaker to be clear and concise.

But, continue on my friend, I wear your childish insults as a badge of honor.

It's not my job to interpret your word salad.

"You stated that social media was a huge influence on young people in direct relationship to claiming why the FBI should have lied about hunters laptop."

I have no clue what that is supposed to mean.

For much of my career, I was also a professional speaker as well as writing for several professional publications. I hate to break it to you but it is not the job of the audience to interpret what the speaker means. It is the job of the speaker to be clear and concise.

But, continue on my friend, I wear your childish insults as a badge of honor.
Why do you assume you are the audience and what am the speaker. ?

Sorry, don't feel like rehashing your inability to follow a conversation.

NEW WHISTLEBLOWER BOMBSHELL:

'A whistleblower is alleging that the FBI and the Justice Department are in possession of a document that describes a criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer and Sen. Chuck Grassley said Wednesday.'

The Bidens, Blinken, Garland, Wray, and Jeane-Pierre can only DENY so much, LIE so much, SPIN so much, REFUSE TO COMPLY so much, WITHHOLD so many documents...

...before even the normal Democrat is forced to finally say,

'DAMN, that m*er f*er is guilty as hell!"

The Biden family and administration are hemorrhaging criminal evidence, financial documents, memos, e-mails, whistleblower testimony ... leaking like a screen door on a submarine!

You can seriously only hide lies, crimes, and scandals in this day and age for so long before it inevitably DOES come out!

Well, its coming out...

Equally important Is the fact that evidence in the forms of memos, e-mails, and whistleblower testimony, and more is coming out proving Garland / the DOJ and Wray / FBI have been and are obstructing justice, are affecting a cover-up, and are the ONLY reason Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and 10 other Biden's have not been indicted yet.

Why is it impossible to deny? This so-called “whistleblower” has produced no evidence that document exists. None whatsoever.

Furthermore, the witness has not filed a “whistleblower report” with the “whistleblower’s office”. So, in fact, they’re not a “whistleblower” at all. This is just another one of Gym Jordan’s paid informants, complaining about corruption without a shred of evidence to back it up.

For seven years, you’ve been coming to this board, telling us about all of the corruption of the Democratic leadership. They were all going to jail. You have the proof.

Are you planning on showing us any real proof ever? Or just gonna tell us that “we got you now”?

Nothing you’ve told us has ever been proven. None of the crimes you’ve claimed have ever been charged. And all of the people you’ve labelled as criminals are gold are still walking around free as a bird.

Trump and all of the people who worked for him and supported him, that you claimed were clean as a whistle? They’re going down for bribery, corruption, fraud, theft of public monies, tax evasion, bank fraud, sexual assault, election interference, obstruction of Justice.

The list is endless.

I guess you could get a copy of the letter but the intent was obviously to give the Biden campaign a boost. How in the world could you get 50 (former) intel people to sign a document unless there was and is a network in place that's geared toward the democrat party agenda and what about the notorious "Steele dossier" uncovered by the FBI that turned out to be bogus?

The Democratic Party agenda is to tell the American people the truth about corruption in politics. One would think that ALL of the American Intel agencies would be on board with that agenda.

What you have is one Donald Trump appointed syncophant, the kind of guy who had to give a loyalty oath to Donald Trump to get his job. saying he didn’t believe the letter.

50 senior intel officials, most of them Republicans or Republican appointees, all of whom swore an oath to uphold the Constitution, signed that letter. You would ask us to believe all of them were lying except one, the guy who swore a loyalty oath to Donald Trump to get the job.

You may be that stupid and gullible, but the rest of us certainly are not

No it wasn't fucking idiot

Robert Mueller is a card-carrying, Republican. Jeff Sessions hired him for the Russia investigation. After Sessions left, he reported he reported to Rosenstein who reported to Trump

The Russia investigation was carried out under the Trump department of justice by a republican special prosecutor, hired by the Trump appointed attorney general

NEW WHISTLEBLOWER BOMBSHELL:

'A whistleblower is alleging that the FBI and the Justice Department are in possession of a document that describes a criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer and Sen. Chuck Grassley said Wednesday.'

The Bidens, Blinken, Garland, Wray, and Jeane-Pierre can only DENY so much, LIE so much, SPIN so much, REFUSE TO COMPLY so much, WITHHOLD so many documents...

...before even the normal Democrat is forced to finally say,

'DAMN, that m*er f*er is guilty as hell!"

The Biden family and administration are hemorrhaging criminal evidence, financial documents, memos, e-mails, whistleblower testimony ... leaking like a screen door on a submarine!

You can seriously only hide lies, crimes, and scandals in this day and age for so long before it inevitably DOES come out!

Well, its coming out...

Equally important Is the fact that evidence in the forms of memos, e-mails, and whistleblower testimony, and more is coming out proving Garland / the DOJ and Wray / FBI have been and are obstructing justice, are affecting a cover-up, and are the ONLY reason Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and 10 other Biden's have not been indicted yet.

So how'd that work out again?

Robert Mueller is a card-carrying, Republican. Jeff Sessions hired him for the Russia investigation. After Sessions left, he reported he reported to Rosenstein who reported to Trump

The Russia investigation was carried out under the Trump department of justice by a republican special prosecutor, hired by the Trump appointed attorney general
Another fucking idiot
Why in the fuck were those on Mueller's team card carrying democrats a democrat campaign contributors. RINOs don't make you a republican

So, we have proof positive that at least TWO of our Intel agencies actively and deliberately interfered in US elections.

What now?

Shrug...yet another "bombshell" that will lead to nothing.

Not sure how trumpers can continue to debase themselves.

I look forward to revisiting this thread after a few days...and a half dozen more "bombshells".

Do Russians know the story of the boy who cried wolf?
Repubs got a LONG way to go to catch up to the Dems' hollow, toothless accusations they regurgitated daily and been proven wrong on since 2016. All the Dems ever got on Trump was ONE highly questionable conviction of harassment after 7 years, which may even be overturned on appeal. Real traitorous political stuff is really coming out about the Dems now. Trump didn't have the convenience of an FBI, CIA and DOJ which favored him and bit at the heels of his opposition. It was quite the opposite and he kept his head held up the entire time.

Repubs got a LONG way to go to catch up to the Dems' hollow, toothless accusations they regurgitated daily and been proven wrong on since 2016. All the Dems ever got on Trump was ONE highly questionable conviction of harassment after 7 years, which may even be overturned on appeal. Real traitorous political stuff is really coming out about the Dems now. Trump didn't have the convenience of an FBI, CIA and DOJ which favored him and bit at the heels of his opposition. It was quite the opposite and he kept his head held up the entire time.
Ummm, no they don't. Did you forgot about multiple email investigations, 8 Benghazi investigations, Durham's 4 year failure, Mueller investigation, Gym Jordan's laughable Twitter investigation, hunters laptop, etc etc.

Dems had two investigations in Congress that resulted in impeachments.

The new York thing is a state issue so doesn't really count. That said Trump was found liable for sexual abuse, not harassment.

Ummm, no they don't. Did you forgot about multiple email investigations, 8 Benghazi investigations, Durham's 4 year failure, Mueller investigation, Gym Jordan's laughable Twitter investigation, hunters laptop, etc etc.

Dems had two investigations in Congress that resulted in impeachments.

The new York thing is a state issue so doesn't really count. That said Trump was found liable for sexual abuse, not harassment.
failed impeachment’s…and investigations that resulted in Shifty having to use parody to get them

Not failed. Trump was impeached quite successfully.
that’s like a prosecutor bragging they got an indictment after they got beat at trial…newsflash it was a failure

unless of course your goal was merely to impeach…was it? that was it?

that’s like a prosecutor bragging they got an indictment after they got beat at trial…newsflash it was a failure

unless of course your goal was merely to impeach…was it? that was it?
I had no goals.

I am simply stating that Trump was successfully impeached twice.

You can't seem to accept this fact but outright denial is a defense mechanism for trumpers so I am not surprised.

Forum List

Back