Because They Are Terrorists

Is Arafat on the same level as those Jews mentioned? he won the prize.

well, you see, that was an antisemitic conspiracy. Ropey holds grudges, you know.

Israel refused to guard Carter
Sources: Israel refused to guard Carter - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Israel-Palestinians - msnbc.com

What does his question have to do with me?

Are you that lost? I knew when you started using large red fonts and calling me names that the discussion was over.

Yet here you are, attempting to pull me in an aside attack?

That's rather pitiful to my view Shogun.

you implied Jews are superior because of the number of nobel prizes that have been awarded to them. i guess you think Arafat is on the same level.

Well, he certainly furthered the Palestinian cause more than any other Arab. He deserves to be there by the very fact that he tried the best.

Sooner or later it will be bested by others.

Not superior elvis.

Just not stupid :)

Is Arafat on the same level as those Jews mentioned? he won the prize.

well, you see, that was an antisemitic conspiracy. Ropey holds grudges, you know.

Israel refused to guard Carter
Sources: Israel refused to guard Carter - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Israel-Palestinians - msnbc.com

What does his question have to do with me?

Are you that lost? I knew when you started using large red fonts and calling me names that the discussion was over.

Yet here you are, attempting to pull me in an aside attack?

That's rather pitiful to my view Shogun.

Maybe you can go edit more posts and then tell me about the integrity of this thread.

:thup:

But, don't let that keep you from feeling like a victim.

If you don't like being laughed at then don't make spelling errors when claiming super human intelligence. Further, don't go edit your post and pull a "Who, ME?" when we both know that you tried to bury the turd of your fuckup. So, spare me your insight as to what is or is not pitiful; you are trying to cash confederate dollars at this bank.

^^ Yes, I edited the word fool out of the post as it was misspelled.

Sue me.

This is your best? OK...

AND, you tried to lie under the implication that I'm the one who wrote the misspelled word.

I say, you just can't keep from filling out the suit, can you?

Further, don't go edit your post and pull a "Who, ME?" when we both know that you tried to bury the turd of your fuckup.

A bloody misspelled word. Of course I held you to the final edit. It was done before your post.

How old are you Shogun? That's the best you can do?

Well, he certainly furthered the Palestinian cause more than any other Arab. He deserves to be there by the very fact that he tried the best.

Not superior elvis.

in other words: NO, Elvis, you won't catch him comparing the glib allowance of Arafat doing the best he could with what he had to the outshining brilliance of hebrew intelligence.

Further, don't go edit your post and pull a "Who, ME?" when we both know that you tried to bury the turd of your fuckup.

A bloody misspelled word. Of course I held you to the final edit. It was done before your post.

How old are you Shogun? That's the best you can do?

Rather, a routine that screams louder than your turd polishing when it comes to your opinions that jewish crap doesn't stink.

Will inquiring about my age keep you from feeling like such a dumb bastard on a hook right about now?

Not superior elvis.

in other words: NO, Elvis, you won't catch him comparing the glib allowance of Arafat doing the best he could with what he had to the outshining brilliance of hebrew intelligence.

XXXXXXXX-Meister
fixed that for you.

Not superior elvis.

What?

You are silly.

Sooner or later there will be an Israeli and Palestinian leader who have courage enough to do the right thing. There was a Sadat, there will be a Palestinian leader and an Israeli leader with the requisite stones to make the peace.

Not superior elvis.

What?

You are silly.

Sooner or later there will be an Israeli and Palestinian leader who have courage enough to do the right thing. There was a Sadat, there will be a Palestinian leader and an Israeli leader with the requisite stones to make the peace.

Hopefully so. And, when peace comes at the price of jewish exclusivity you can find yourself treating him like zionists treated Yitzhak Rabin before he was killed by a (terrorist) zionist jew.

XXXXXX-Meister.

fixed that for you.

And you complain of my misspelled word? You edit quotes?
2043_fail_camera_Fail-s500x420-10287-580.jpg

You changed my quote and added your own words...

RetardedTigerSays.png

:razz:

cry for me, Argentina. I realize that you are looking for any way to feel less fullish so I'll go ahead and leave you alone for a bit. Enjoy the mudhole I just stomped in your ass and remember, when I say "Who's the BADDEST", you say...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylCvCwn9OG8&feature=related]YouTube - Sho'nuff[/ame]

Enjoy the mudhole I just stomped in your ass and remember, when I say "Who's the BADDEST", you say...

Those who call their own wins seldom have anything to call. Maybe I've lost, maybe I've won, maybe there is no loss or winning, just views :razz:

But you want to call it a win for you?

Go ahead. Win away... :razz:

I say what I think. That's more than enough for me. There's room for you to call yourself the winner.

As you've proven, you can say all kinds of dumb shit. Par for the course, seemingly.
Fatwa! Fatwa!Excellent, now that we've established it's a joo land.What course?Since when has a diverse gang of arab settlers and squatters from the hoodz become "a people"?
Maybe you can go bulldoze another peace activist to get your jew blood pumping a little harder.
Oh, where are those so-called "peace activists", by the way?
Ask a native American that question if you can find one outside of a reservation.
All of them "peace activists"?
They were there before the creation of israel.
Damn. It's complete news to me Israel was established on native american lands. What are arabs doing in the picture?
I realize that timelines may not be your strength but...
But?

Shogun, Ropey, this is your arse, Ropey thanks for handing it to me, and the hand basket was a nice detail

Last edited:
Was that supposed to impress someone, fool?
What does this drivel mean?Ah, nothing to say - cry hitler, palistanian agitprop does it all the time, of course.What point, if there hasn't been any yet?
please, continue. The louder you are the less support you enjoy from the rest of us.
Who's that "us"?
We who have allowed you a blank check during the aftermath of WW2.
Damn, all this drivel, I've been reading so far, was produced on the assumption I'm jovish?! That's some joo-hating.
Time to close your account.
Will the chinese communist party approve of it?

Enjoy the mudhole I just stomped in your ass and remember, when I say "Who's the BADDEST", you say...

Those who call their own wins seldom have anything to call. Maybe I've lost, maybe I've won, maybe there is no loss or winning, just views :razz:

But you want to call it a win for you?

Go ahead. Win away... :razz:

I say what I think. That's more than enough for me. There's room for you to call yourself the winner.

HAHAHAHA!

You big pussy. Had to run and cry to the mods, eh? You should probably know that I'm fine with getting banned from this forum. It's happened before and, lord willing, it will happen the next time little pussies like you run screaming to the mods.

I was going to tell you to have a great day but, alas, you've proven to be a giant pussy so nevermind.

:rofl:

israel-125year-old-man-laughing.jpg

Forum List

Back