Because They Are Terrorists

Cool argument, indeed. So, next time someone demands some "palestine" I'll say that it's a relative figment of his/her imagination.Muslim supremacism marginalizes them, they don't need any jooze, or any other infidels for that matter, of course.
As you've proven, you can say all kinds of dumb shit. Par for the course, seemingly.
Fatwa! Fatwa!Excellent, now that we've established it's a joo land.What course?
and yea... nothing says "muslim supremicism" quite like being thrown behind barricades as an entire people because they happened to be in the way in 1948.
Since when has a diverse gang of arab settlers and squatters from the hoodz become "a people"?
Maybe you can go bulldoze another peace activist to get your jew blood pumping a little harder.
Oh, where are those so-called "peace activists", by the way?

Ask a native American that question if you can find one outside of a reservation. They were there before the creation of israel. I realize that timelines may not be your strength but...

Who are you to accuse anyone of hatred, jew, given your intimate hatred of non-jews in israel? Again, irony is antisemitic, isn't it?

A human being, but your words of hate indict you.

The only ones who you post to are like minded hateful jews who mimic your opinions like David Duke at a klan rally. Truly impressive. No, really!

and, if you can't fathom the reaction of a hypothetical invasion of Texas then you truly are one stupid jew.

Yes, the Nobel prizes have so many stupid Jews.

Ropey said:
I don't accuse you of hate. You use the language of hate.

Your own words indict you as they are words of exclusionary hate. You name call as a child and foment angst about things you have no control over and wish you did have control over, hence the use of the large red fonts.

You running to comparisons with Texas and Mexico shows just how far into inanity you are willing to travel.

ohhhh yea... polish the turd of your thread participation while trying to white wash your own hateful input in this thread.

After all, it's not as if we don't already KNOW how any other national people would repel invasions from those who want to claim land... La Raza sure doesn't hit any nerves in Texas! Holy SHIT! Native Americans reacted similarly?? You don't say!

You can act dense if you need to. Or, you can cry antisemite however loudly you want. The fact remains that your kind is quickly eating up its post-WW2 grace for the sake of outright hatred.

60-something years of a zionist israel isn't that long in historical context, you know.

There is no claim by Israel. Israel is recreated.

No more or less human than those you willfully disregard as less than yourself in Palestine. Tell me more about which of us hates, lil guy.

Yes, the Nobel prizes are fool of stupid Jews.

Did you mean, "FULL"? Point proven.

To the exclusion of non-jews. If we treated you the same way you'd be crying all the way to the ADL.

Last edited:

No more or less human than those you willfully disregard as less than yourself in Palestine. Tell me more about which of us hates, lil guy.

To the exclusion of non-jews. If we treated you the same way you'd be crying all the way to the ADL.

What are you talking about? Point proven? Head shake time Shogun. Really!

btw 23% of Israel is Arab.

Who is "We" by the way?

What are you talking about?

much to your ire, eh purist?

Again, you are losing ground in the eyes of the world because you've become no better than a purging Germany or segregated South Africa. You are there. Enjoy. But, that isn't enough for your kind. Rather, you feel the need to purify israel with a new master race and marginalize unwanteds just like the world has seen time and again. You won't share the land and make them your equals like we do for you HERE in the United States. And, alas, it's going to be that very fault that costs you both the legitimacy of israel and the concern of the rest of us who won't give a shit when you get smacked by those you are punching.

And who is "We" by the way?

Who is "We" by the way?

Maybe you should take more time and figure out what you are going to say BEFORE hitting the send button, Schomo.

You might want to scroll up and re-read that before shaking your head. I guess comprehension is now antisemitic too.

and "WE" are the people that your kind rely upon to prop yourselves up above Palestinians. WE are the ones who subsidize your military and turn a blind eye because of how jews were treated in ww2. WE are the enablers for your racist mentality. WE are the ones whose support you feel releasing your hand.

What are you talking about?

much to your ire, eh purist?

No. You started that vein of inquiry, not me.

I said that Israel has 23% Arabs. That's not to the exclusion of non-jews.

Pay attention Shogun.

Seriously? are you too stupid to realize that the word is "FULL" and not "FOOL" of stupid jews?

seriously?

WOW.

again.. point.

Maybe you should take more time and figure out what you are going to say BEFORE hitting the send button, Schomo.

Now you are into name calling. I've seen many posts of yours where you tell the other person what descending into name calling does.

What's that word? Hypocrisy?

By the way. The name you want to call me is not Schomo, it's Schlomo. Ask Sunni Man. He's got that one down pat.

Seriously? are you too stupid to realize that the word is "FULL" and not "FOOL" of stupid jews?

seriously?

WOW.

again.. point.

Yes, you said fool. Point?

Ropey said:

No. You started that vein of inquiry, not me.

Yea! blame the goyim for suggesting that a single state of a pluralized ethnicity would be "the destruction of israel"!

:rofl:

ooook, shlomo.

I said that Israel has 23% Arabs. That's not to the exclusion of non-jews.

Pay attention Shogun.

MARGINALIZED 23%. Comb over any birth and death rates for the sake of a jewish population bloom lately? Maybe the Right of Return should apply to Palestinians coming back to Israel, eh?

WHAT?!?! Not over your dead body! Say. It. Ain't. SO, Shlomo!

populations do not infer equality. Hell, we had a population of blacks in the 1950s. What is that supposed to say about their relative social validity?

seriously?

WOW.

again.. point.

Ropey said:
Edited by Ropey, he is well known for doing that and then denying the fact

Now you are into name calling. I've seen many posts of yours where you tell the other person what descending into name calling does.

By the way. The name you want to call me is not Schomo, it's Schlomo. Ask Sunni Man. He's got that one down pat.

Why do you take offense at being referred to by a hebrew name, Chaim? My real name is of hebrew origin. Should I cry like a fucking pansy because someone calls my name?

oh how fullish.

d'oh!

Why do you take offense at being referred to by a hebrew name, Chaim? My real name is of hebrew origin. Should I cry like a fucking pansy because someone calls my name?

oh how fullish.

d'oh!
Should Obama be offended when people call him by his full name?

seriously?

WOW.

again.. point.

Ropey said:

HAHAHAHAHAhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You and I both know that you changed your post and removed the word "Fool".

THAT is fucking hilarious.

I guess it takes some retracting to wipe the shit off of your face, eh?

^^ Fomented and Impotent Anger

:thup:

...says the guys who knows what the threat of a concentration camp feels like...

:eusa_angel:

Calling me Schlomo when it is not my name is marginalizing me and name calling. You know this because you have confronted others with what you do to me now.

That's not an adult method of discussing, but you know this which means you are out of ammunition and are intent on attacking personally.

Bringing up concentrations camps proves your perfidy.

seriously?

WOW.

again.. point.

Ropey said:

Yea... if he had even the slightest amount of self respect he'd admit to it and laugh it off with me but..

I have a feeling that won't be the case.

Yea... if he had even the slightest amount of self respect he'd admit to it and laugh it off with me but..

I have a feeling that won't be the case.

Of course I edited it. The spelling was wrong. Are you that lost?

You need to find the final product and then post a response. That's not my fault.

oh how fullish.

d'oh!
Should Obama be offended when people call him by his full name?

Not at all. Why would he? Is anyone with the middle name "Wayne" reflective of every serial killer with the same name? If his name was Mohammed Bin Islam should that matter over his policies and opinions?

Forum List

Back