Because of Leftists this is deemed offensive

Free speech rights then. This a pretty weak argument. To pretend you didn't argue what you argued.
So now you admit you made up the fact that I said “First Amendment Rights”? I was Not even talking about speech. I was talking about wearing a jacket. LMAO. Your back pedaling is delicious. Yum yum yum.

So now you admit you made up the fact that I said “First Amendment Rights”? I was Not even talking about speech. I was talking about wearing a jacket. LMAO. Your back pedaling is delicious. Yum yum yum.
And you claimed canceling someone because of a Confederate jacket was some violation. You even suggested at one point that it would be wrong to ask the website owner to ban you.

And you claimed canceling someone because of a Confederate jacket was some violation. You even suggested at one point that it would be wrong to ask the website owner to ban you.
Nope. I said cancelling someone for what they wore 30 yrs ago when no one cared is stupid. Way too keep up. Never said what you claim in your last sentence. This is most hysterical. Are you feeling OK? Maybe you should speak with Candace Owens.

Nope. I said cancelling someone for what they wore 30 yrs ago when no one cared is stupid. Way too keep up. Never said what you claim in your last sentence. This is most hysterical. Are you feeling OK? Maybe you should speak with Candace Owens.
Lol. Why are you such a coward? Are you ashamed of your dipshit arguments?

My issue is cancel culture. What makes America great is that one can yell something utterly offensive to someone else and have the freedom to do so. Unfortunately these rights are diminishing significantly. Why? People like you.

Rights here you're crying about about some right being diminished.

You have the right to be offended but you don’t have the right to take away material that offends you. If your stupid posts offend me, should I have the right to have the Mods ban you?

And right here you seem to not understand that yes cuck boy, we have the right to ask the mods to ban you as we have the right to ask venues not to book performers who dress in Confederate garb. That is also freedom of speech.

Lol. Why are you such a coward? Are you ashamed of your dipshit arguments?

Rights here you're crying about about some right being diminished.

And right here you seem to not understand that yes cuck boy, we have the right to ask the mods to ban you as we have the right to ask venues not to book performers who dress in Confederate garb. That is also freedom of speech.
You may ask but when you do it on social media and threaten them it’s a different ballgame. The retarded triggered parrot is back.

Kwak…cuck…kwak…cuck….kwak…cuck…kwak racist.

Pretty pathetic

You may ask but when you do it on social media and threaten them it’s a different ballgame. The retarded triggered parrot is back.

Kwak…cuck…kwak…cuck….kwak…cuck…kwak racist.

Pretty pathetic
No it's not a different ball game. Violent threats are never legal but it's more than legal to threaten your job and livelihood and I advocate such for all Confederate Idolaters.

No it's not a different ball game. Violent threats are never legal but it's more than legal to threaten your job and livelihood and I advocate such for all Confederate Idolaters.
How can something be “more than legal”? We aren’t discussing legality but common sense and right from wrong. Just as Branch Rickey was threatened when he had the audacity to sign and play Jackie Robinson so are employers now for having the audacity to employ those who voted for Donald Trump. Same assholes. Different methodologies.

How can something be “more than legal”? We aren’t discussing legality but common sense and right from wrong. Just as Branch Rickey was threatened when he had the audacity to sign and play Jackie Robinson so are employers now for having the audacity to employ those who voted for Donald Trump. Same assholes. Different methodologies.
Same methodologies different reasons. Racists wanted to prevent Jackie Robinson from playing in their white league. I want to shame idolaters of racists and slavers. You can argue that's wrong, I certainly don't think so and neither do the people taking down Confederate statues, banning Confederate Flags at their events and firing Confederate flag wavers from their jobs. In fact we're winning that argument. Those statues are coming down.

I'll also add that rioting and protesting to push political goals is about as American as it gets. In fact it's been funny to watch so called Tea Partiers complain about that. Irony must go over their heads.

Same methodologies different reasons. Racists wanted to prevent Jackie Robinson from playing in their white league. I want to shame idolaters of racists and slavers. You can argue that's wrong, I certainly don't think so and neither do the people taking down Confederate statues, banning Confederate Flags at their events and firing Confederate flag wavers from their jobs. In fact we're winning that argument. Those statues are coming down.

I'll also add that rioting and protesting to push political goals is about as American as it gets. In fact it's been funny to watch so called Tea Partiers complain about that. Irony must go over their heads.
One man’s music is another man’s noise. The racists didn’t view themselves as racist. Trump supporters don’t view themselves as idiots. The racists as you put it were wrong to shame Rickey and the Dodgers. Jackie Robinson is a fucking idol in my book. Leftists who shame employers for hiring conservatives are equally as embarrassing. You’re making a fool of yourself, retarded parrot.

One man’s music is another man’s noise. The racists didn’t view themselves as racist. Trump supporters don’t view themselves as idiots. The racists as you put it were wrong to shame Rickey and the Dodgers. Jackie Robinson is a fucking idol in my book. Leftists who shame employers for hiring conservatives are equally as embarrassing. You’re making a fool of yourself, retarded parrot.
And you say that without any irony even after you start off with a recognition of the subjectivity of these comments. Lol.

And you say that without any irony even after you start off with a recognition of the subjectivity of these comments. Lol.
The racists should have shut the fuck up. The leftists should do the same. If someone voted for Trump they should be allowed to do so without being shamed on social media. Kevin McHale attended a Trump rally and snowflakes like you petitioned to get him fired. That’s fucking insane. Just like the racists in 1947 were insane. Just like you’re insane, retarded parrot. You’re the one who is too stupid to see the irony.

The racists should have shut the fuck up. The leftists should do the same. If someone voted for Trump they should be allowed to do so without being shamed on social media. Kevin McHale attended a Trump rally and snowflakes like you petitioned to get him fired. That’s fucking insane. Just like the racists in 1947 were insane. Just like you’re insane, retarded parrot. You’re the one who is too stupid to see the irony.
Lol. Yeah. You're definitely triggered.

You'd think a poor cuck like yourself would want more allies against these entitled elites, but the enemy of my enemy...
How Indiana Got Its Name: Race Treason by the Original Hereditary Ruling Class

The birth-elitists sponsored you Afram savages. It started with the Kennedys, QED. Whites should have woken up to what class is behind this intentional destruction of our previous way of life, but they too are brainwashed by your unrealistic propaganda about natural alliances.

It has historical precedent right here in America. In the War of 1812, the British heiristocrats used Indian savages against our frontier patriots. In fact, the actual, most justifiable, and never mentioned cause of the Revolutionary War was the Royal Proclamation of 1763, which banned the colonials from going beyond the Appalachians. The Midwest was set aside for Indians only. Affirmative Action is totally unAmerican. We won the war against its original policy, so racial superiority solidarity is solidly in our foundation. You misfit races need to go back where you came from.

Following the Required Line of Thinking Can Only Lead to Confusion

We don't need your moral equivalency. Though from a simple and shallow viewpoint the two sides may seem the same, one is right and one is wrong.

I admit that cucks came up with an adorable name to describe the hurt feelings you get when people disagree with you. Just as your side came up with the term cuck by the way. Despite what you think I'm a giant fan of all these words you guys invent to describe what giant victims you are. Lol.

Drama Queens Performing for the Economic Royalty

Why is Jussie Smollett being singled out when his whole race has been faking victimization for the last 60 years?

How Indiana Got Its Name: Race Treason by the Original Hereditary Ruling Class

The birth-elitists sponsored you Afram savages. It started with the Kennedys, QED. Whites should have woken up to what class is behind this intentional destruction of our previous way of life, but they too are brainwashed by your unrealistic propaganda about natural alliances.

It has historical precedent right here in America. In the War of 1812, the British heiristocrats used Indian savages against our frontier patriots. In fact, the actual, most justifiable, and never mentioned cause of the Revolutionary War was the Royal Proclamation of 1763, which banned the colonials from going beyond the Appalachians. The Midwest was set aside for Indians only. Affirmative Action is totally unAmerican. We won the war against its original policy, so racial superiority solidarity is solidly in our foundation. You misfit races need to go back where you came from.
You didn't win a damn thing cuck boy. In fact all you've done is lost everything your great great great grandaddy won. What a hilariously pathetic shit you are to come here and brag about the accomplishments of your ancestors as you lose everything the built to us. My family didn't even come to this country until the 80s and we're more respected that you backwards fucktards. Your own people call you deplorables. Lol. We're going to play you idiots off each other until your entire country is ours.

Your own people call you deplorables. Lol. We're going to play you idiots off each other until your entire country is ours.
In Africa, Black Lives Have Never Mattered

Shrillary and her spoiled bossy clique are not my people. Without her Daddy's wealth, she would have wound up being a waitress. Richkids don't belong in America, which is my country.

The Preppies' Pet Pit Bulls don't belong here either. Go back to the jungle instead of bringing it here. Without being able to freeload off what White people built, your natural outcome there will be to become a lion's lunch.

In Africa, Black Lives Have Never Mattered

Shrillary and her spoiled bossy clique are not my people. Without her Daddy's wealth, she would have wound up being a waitress. Richkids don't belong in America, which is my country.

The Preppies' Pet Pit Bulls don't belong here either. Go back to the jungle instead of bringing it here. Without being able to freeload off what White people built, your natural outcome there will be to become a lion's lunch.
Come move us if you can bitch. Lol.

Forum List

Back