Because of Leftists this is deemed offensive

You'd think a poor cuck like yourself would want more allies against these entitled elites, but the enemy of my enemy...
Kwak…cuck…kwak…cuck….kwak..cuck

The retarded parrot strikes again. I do not punish success. You want to. Elites? LOL

Dude, your posts reek of you feeling sorry for yourself. It’s pathetic.
I don't feel sorry for anything Dr. Fraud but thanks for your pop psychology. In fact I haven't actually complained about a single thing. You're the one who started a thread to cry about cancel culture. Lol.

I don't feel sorry for anything Dr. Fraud but thanks for your pop psychology. In fact I haven't actually complained about a single thing. You're the one who started a thread to cry about cancel culture. Lol.
Self awareness isn’t your strong suit. I started it to trigger losers like you. Poke successful

Self awareness isn’t your strong suit. I started it to trigger losers like you. Poke successful
What poke? I'm expressed joy over cancel culture which I don't feel sorry for while you had to admit that cancel culture was just your hurt feelings over other people's opinions. Lol. How about you have some self awareness guy.

What poke? I'm expressed joy over cancel culture which I don't feel sorry for while you had to admit that cancel culture was just your hurt feelings over other people's opinions. Lol. How about you have some self awareness guy.
So you do believe there is a cancel culture.

checkmate

So you do believe there is a cancel culture.

checkmate
I believe hurt cucks like yourself have decided to give a hilarious name to people expressing their displeasure with you and your behavior and your ideas. You can call it cancel culture all you like but it's really just you catching feelings because someone protested you or got you fired. Tough shit. Maybe don't be the type of clown people are okay with firing.

You admit there is cancel culture. The rest of your words are gibberish. Make sure you use the right pronouns. LOL

Kwak…cuck….kwak…cuck….kwak…cuck

retarded parrot
I admit that cucks came up with an adorable name to describe the hurt feelings you get when people disagree with you. Just as your side came up with the term cuck by the way. Despite what you think I'm a giant fan of all these words you guys invent to describe what giant victims you are. Lol.

I admit that cucks came up with an adorable name to describe the hurt feelings you get when people disagree with you. Just as your side came up with the term cuck by the way. Despite what you think I'm a giant fan of all these words you guys invent to describe what giant victims you are. Lol.
You’re back pedaling. Still sound like a retarded parrot. Your sophomoric insults amuse me.

The fact that you said cancel culture is a myth and then called me racist LOL. Then admitted it exists and you enjoy it. You are actually very amusing. I am glad you’re part of USMB.
The cancel culture that you originally described as an infringement of your first amendment rights doesn't exist. The cancel culture that does exist is really just people disagreeing with you.

The cancel culture that you originally described as an infringement of your first amendment rights doesn't exist. The cancel culture that does exist is really just people disagreeing with you.
When did I use the words “First Amendment Rights”? You’re really back pedaling now. Don’t trip. You just said you enjoy the fact it does exist. LMAO!

Double Talk 101

When did I use the words “First Amendment Rights”? You’re really back pedaling now. Don’t trip. You just said you enjoy the fact it does exist. LMAO!

Double Talk 101
Free speech rights then. This a pretty weak argument. To pretend you didn't argue what you argued.

Forum List

Back