Beautiful photo/story, 2 dads w/newborn son

what make them more special than any couple with a new baby?

you people are warped and twisted

The point is that its wrong to ASSSume gay parents would molest their children because their children are wanted and loved. Not to mention that being homosexual IS NOT related to being a pedophile. Educate yourself.

Hmmm... Definitely gays want children. The word "loved" is open to interpretation. Gay icon Harvey Milk "wanted" the orphaned boys he took off the streets to officiate as their father figure/guarian while he "loved" them in the anus.

I think people have a problem with gays doing surrogacy or adopting because of the OP in this thread and the 1st photo in the OP: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-forced-to-adopt-orphans-to-these-people.html

Photos have an effect on people. They really are worth a thousand words. For that matter, the author of the OP misjudged radically the visceral reaction of readers here seeing two half-naked dudes groping onto each other as they hold a newborn baby.

Let's just say that if anyone was on the fence one way or the other about gay marriage, that picture just took and shoved them hard off that fence. Be sure you're certain about which direction that shove sent them: [Check out the poll results at the top of the thread] http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...o-accomodate-for-homosexual-weddings-120.html
only a true pervert would see that picture as sexual.

In the end, Most people do not like this movement of messing with nature. Most folks have a problem with this for that very reason.

I wish the kid well, hope his life is as normal as he can expect from being a social experiment for selfish sodomites.

The point is that its wrong to ASSSume gay parents would molest their children because their children are wanted and loved. Not to mention that being homosexual IS NOT related to being a pedophile. Educate yourself.

Hmmm... Definitely gays want children. The word "loved" is open to interpretation. Gay icon Harvey Milk "wanted" the orphaned boys he took off the streets to officiate as their father figure/guarian while he "loved" them in the anus.

I think people have a problem with gays doing surrogacy or adopting because of the OP in this thread and the 1st photo in the OP: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-forced-to-adopt-orphans-to-these-people.html

Photos have an effect on people. They really are worth a thousand words. For that matter, the author of the OP misjudged radically the visceral reaction of readers here seeing two half-naked dudes groping onto each other as they hold a newborn baby.

Let's just say that if anyone was on the fence one way or the other about gay marriage, that picture just took and shoved them hard off that fence. Be sure you're certain about which direction that shove sent them: [Check out the poll results at the top of the thread] http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...o-accomodate-for-homosexual-weddings-120.html

Exactly...and notice who is doing so.

^ Jake Starkey sock. You need to switch up your m-o if you don't want to get called out, Jake.

What kind of a sick dement woman would birth a child and then immediately give the baby to a couple of homos?

Knowing full well that her infant son was going to be molested and sexually abused growing up by these two perverts. .. :doubt:

When you have evidence of this alleged abuse, come back.

^ Jake Starkey sock. You need to switch up your m-o if you don't want to get called out, Jake.
Seeing aman hugging a baby isn't sexual if it is to you you are a pervert.

And if you call me names, it's only because I touched on some truth.

I didn't call you a name Jake. Nor did I say what they were doing was sexual. I said it looked disgusting(which it does)& that I had never heard of this "rub the baby on your naked flesh" as a technique to calm the baby.

The picture has it's funny points too. The dude holding the baby like he can breast feed it, crying like he pushed the baby out of his butthole is hilarious!

This stuff is so wrong, when the child molestation rates start going up because left wing reality-deniers like yourself wanted to normalize a vile perversion(so you could pretend you were some civil rights struggle supporter, lol), if you have a soul(we know most of you don't), you will be sorry for being so stupid as to support this crap.

I didn't call you a name Jake. Nor did I say what they were doing was sexual. I said it looked disgusting(which it does)& that I had never heard of this "rub the baby on your naked flesh" as a technique to calm the baby.

The picture has it's funny points too. The dude holding the baby like he can breast feed it, crying like he pushed the baby out of his butthole is hilarious!

This stuff is so wrong, when the child molestation rates start going up because left wing reality-deniers like yourself wanted to normalize a vile perversion(so you could pretend you were some civil rights struggle supporter, lol), if you have a soul(we know most of you don't), you will be sorry for being so stupid as to support this crap.

Are you accusing gay parents of being child molesters, Locke? (asks the gay parent)

I'm not saying all would be. I think a lot will be. Sucks that we will have to just wait until it happens instead of using common sense and not creating the scenario in the first place.

I'm not saying all would be. I think a lot will be. Sucks that we will have to just wait until it happens instead of using common sense and not creating the scenario in the first place.

Then you don't actually think...you just react because you think gays are icky.

Gays can already adopt in all 50 states and have been in many states for over a decade. You're an ass.

It's an insult to humanity & nature itself, to give a kid to two males or two women over a real married couple. It isn't just because it's "icky", it's that it's social experimentation on children in order to give people something they cannot naturally have themselves. It's not in the best interest of the children, and you know this.

I didn't call you a name Jake.
You did, because your argument is irrational and fallacious.
Nor did I say what they were doing was sexual. I said it looked disgusting(which it does)&
If it disgusts you, don't do it.
that I had never heard of this "rub the baby on your naked flesh" as a technique to calm the baby.
You're at a computer or phone with access to the internet, Google it, otherwise don't blame the world for your ignorance.

Foolish people find humor is some strange places, apparently it isn't, that disgusting to you.

This stuff is so wrong,
What you think is wrong has no value to others.
when the child molestation rates start going up because left wing reality-deniers like yourself
I am not left wing so here we go with more ad hominem because you can't make a rational argument. And child molestation is overwhelmingly a crime committed by straight people. Unlike you I don't blame everybody in your sexuality for it. But that is another common fallacy of failing arguments.

wanted to normalize a vile perversion(so you could pretend you were some civil rights struggle supporter, lol), if you have a soul(we know most of you don't), you will be sorry for being so stupid as to support this crap.
Nobody cares what you think is a perversion.

If it makes you feel better to believe I "don't have a soul, or that I will "be sorry" go ahead. What ever helps you sleep at night.

It's an insult to humanity & nature itself, to give a kid to two males or two women over a real married couple.
Well, go be insulted. That's your right, enjoy.
It isn't just because it's "icky", it's that it's social experimentation on children in order to give people something they cannot naturally have themselves. It's not in the best interest of the children, and you know this.
I don't think Seawytch agrees with your position. I certainly don't. Why should anybody care about your ridiculous unjustifiable ethics?

Forum List

Back