Beautiful photo/story, 2 dads w/newborn son

2 dads embracing newborn Milo photo gets social media love - Toronto - CBC News

10484789_10152533766264604_3760508888266483236_n.jpg

A photo showing the tearful joy of two Toronto dads embracing their newborn boy has become a social media sensation.

The photo by Gananoque, Ont., photographer Lindsay Foster shows BJ Barone and Frank Nelson holding son Milo, born to a surrogate, for the first time. The two dads are shirtless, making skin-to-skin contact with the baby shortly after he was born — something said to be beneficial to newborns.

The photo has earned at least 41,000 likes on Facebook.

Nelson told CBC News that the response to the photo has been overwhelming.

"Anyone who has any doubt in their mind that two fathers could love a kid as much as a man and a woman or whoever else … maybe that photo says something to them and they saw the love, and that love transcends everything."

The baby was born last Friday, during Toronto's World Pride celebration, to a surrogate mother not related to the couple.

That is beautiful. Just beautiful.

Pretty grotesque picture. This is the problem with faggots, it's not enough that they are sick in the head and incapable of having a child together, they have to create a contrived family from obscenity.

I pity the child. Selfish queers.

What is wrong with it? Two men are overjoyed to finally meet their son.

I wonder at what age the so called father's will start molesting baby Milo?? .. :doubt:

Probably around the same time you begin molesting your kids. It amazes me how some of you can be so stupid that you equate being homosexual with being a pedophile.

[ame=http://youtu.be/vS9H3vc49kY]We told Dads they're going to be Grandpas - YouTube[/ame]

2 dads embracing newborn Milo photo gets social media love - Toronto - CBC News

10484789_10152533766264604_3760508888266483236_n.jpg

A photo showing the tearful joy of two Toronto dads embracing their newborn boy has become a social media sensation.

The photo by Gananoque, Ont., photographer Lindsay Foster shows BJ Barone and Frank Nelson holding son Milo, born to a surrogate, for the first time. The two dads are shirtless, making skin-to-skin contact with the baby shortly after he was born — something said to be beneficial to newborns.

The photo has earned at least 41,000 likes on Facebook.

Nelson told CBC News that the response to the photo has been overwhelming.

"Anyone who has any doubt in their mind that two fathers could love a kid as much as a man and a woman or whoever else … maybe that photo says something to them and they saw the love, and that love transcends everything."

The baby was born last Friday, during Toronto's World Pride celebration, to a surrogate mother not related to the couple.

That's beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

I don't know if 2 gay guys can care for a newborn infant alone.
Hope they have some women around to help.

So in your estimation a single father could not raise his child alone if the mother died during childbirth or shortly after. The child would be doomed since the father would not be capable of raising the child. Or do you believe a straight male is capable of raising a child on his own, just not a gay male?

Only a complete pervert would see people caring for a child and create some make believe child molestation fiction.

It's strange how religious generated hatred can twist the human mind.

[MENTION=49586]Inevitable[/MENTION]
A person does not have to be "sexually perverted" to PROJECT judgment on others
concerning sexuality.

As long as they don't FORGIVE a certain person or group, they can PROJECT judgment.
It can be for any number of reasons.

Maybe you don't know anyone like that; but I personally know someone who had criminals in the family take advantage of his elderly parents and never FORGAVE or trusted them again. when he PROJECTS this judgment of "thugs" on "anyone who reminds him of those crooks" it comes across as racist. But in fact, the "thugs" he keeps projecting anger from the past about are WHITE and he projects this anger onto liberals, blacks, Jihadists, anyone he deems are abusive crooks and will not change. So it comes across as bigoted against those groups, when actually in his family history it is coming from white crooks.

If you didn't know his family history, and where this unforgiven anger and judgment comes from, you'd think he hates blacks based on race. But it is much more personal than that.

I don't know if 2 gay guys can care for a newborn infant alone.
Hope they have some women around to help.

So in your estimation a single father could not raise his child alone if the mother died during childbirth or shortly after. The child would be doomed since the father would not be capable of raising the child. Or do you believe a straight male is capable of raising a child on his own, just not a gay male?

The main difference I see
is putting up with social responses from other people.

if the family is supportive that helps a lot to have a consistent environment for the kids.
It's similar to when a couple gets divorced, and either all the family and friends are supportive so the kids are not so torn apart by it; or if it gets really nasty where people turn on each other, that isn't healthy for the kids to be around all that disruption.

So it is up to the friends and family and community to support as normalized an environment as possible, jsut as you would want for any child of traditional parents, or divorced parents, or missing/deceased parent(s) -- the kids deserve to have support and not be subjected to unnecessary issues and pressures from their parents situation.

If someone has an issue with the parents, address them directly. but it isn't fair to put the kids on the spot because of their parents relationships. Where incidents happen, I would want any kids, family or parents to have support to manage those issues to be stable. For the best interest of the children especially.

Only a complete pervert would see people caring for a child and create some make believe child molestation fiction.

It's strange how religious generated hatred can twist the human mind.

[MENTION=49586]Inevitable[/MENTION]
A person does not have to be "sexually perverted" to PROJECT judgment on others
concerning sexuality.

As long as they don't FORGIVE a certain person or group, they can PROJECT judgment.
It can be for any number of reasons.
I think you are mistaken [MENTION=22295]emilynghiem[/MENTION], I think people hate in others what they cannot control in themselves. You always seem intent on placing the locus of judgement outside of the self, this defies human nature. We are our own worst enemies. It has nothing to dowith forgiveness of others. Spiritual healing it's strictly and wholly dependant onthe forgiveness AND ACCEPTANCE of one's own self. Others aren't really even relevant in the equation.

I wonder at what age the so called father's will start molesting baby Milo?? .. :doubt:

Probably around the same time you begin molesting your kids. It amazes me how some of you can be so stupid that you equate being homosexual with being a pedophile.
First, thank you, I appreciate your sentiment andI share it, though I tend to see these types of people as pitiful. How awful it must be to look at such a kind act and see only hated. How empty their lives must be. How devoid of humanity they have become. Itis rather sad.

I'm sure they'll rear that child in fine fashion. :thup:

I agree with you. Two loving parents are the best gift one can give to a child. May they remain a family for a long time to come. :)

Filthy, rotten people intentionally robbing a kid of the opportunity to be raised by his real parents. Scumbag, selfish homos.
Trash!

I agree with you. Two loving parents are the best gift one can give to a child. May they remain a family for a long time to come. :)

Filthy, rotten people intentionally robbing a kid of the opportunity to be raised by his real parents. Scumbag, selfish homos.
Trash!
So a child raised by their real parents but having no biological connect to them is Selfish? I take it you would rather have orphans and step children gassed.

Trash!

I guess those parents who adopt a child are selfishly robbing that child of the chance to be raised in poverty by a parent who cannot care for them?

Bringing up family members is against the rules......you are being reported. .. :cool:

I deleted the offending mention from my post.

The point is that its wrong to ASSSume gay parents would molest their children because their children are wanted and loved. Not to mention that being homosexual IS NOT related to being a pedophile. Educate yourself.

In fact, it’s much ore likely that Muslims will stone a female relative to death.

Your assumption that Muslims regularly stone women to death is as erroneous and Sunni's assumption that homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles than heterosexuals.

You're both wrong. You're both ignorant. And you both need to educate yourselves.

Forum List

Back