Beautiful photo/story, 2 dads w/newborn son

Moderator: Can we please move this and all other gay stuff to a "gay board" so these people can talk to one another without taking up space for legitimate issues? Everyday its the same 4 or 5 that push gay issues on to other boards and take up space that should be reserved for legitimate political issues.

Moderator: Can we please move this and all other gay stuff to a "gay board" so these people can talk to one another without taking up space for legitimate issues? Everyday its the same 4 or 5 that push gay issues on to other boards and take up space that should be reserved for legitimate political issues.

Apparently it's a legitimate political issue. You don't have to read the thread.

933425-934680-2743.jpg

This really begs the doxastic question. Are homosexualsfreaks of nature or do you just assume they are based on antecedently held beliefs?

I prefer to consider them genetically predisposed, thus a freak of nature. Although I'm aware that there are compelling arguments to support both this as well as the possibility that queers make a conscious choice to be homosexual, the former is the least disturbing hypothesis.

In either case, however, the public appreciates the display as much as pictures of Siamese Twins or any other curiosity.

This really begs the doxastic question. Are homosexualsfreaks of nature or do you just assume they are based on antecedently held beliefs?

I prefer to consider them genetically predisposed, thus a freak of nature. Although I'm aware that there are compelling arguments to support both this as well as the possibility that queers make a conscious choice to be homosexual, the former is the least disturbing hypothesis.

In either case, however, the public appreciates the display as much as pictures of Siamese Twins or any other curiosity.
Again that begs the question. Are they really freaks of nature or are you simply posting antecedent beliefs?

No, because the push to force the LGBT cult values onto the mainstream is where the crossover is. As long as gays are trying to legally force other people to accept, promote and even practice their dogman [their child-outreach programs on the streets and in schools], this is a current event and one with deep political ramifications for EVERYONE.

No, because the push to force the LGBT cult values onto the mainstream is where the crossover is. As long as gays are trying to legally force other people to accept, promote and even practice their dogman [their child-outreach programs on the streets and in schools], this is a current event and one with deep political ramifications for EVERYONE.

Who exactly is "forcing" you to "practice" gay "dogma"?

Again that begs the question. Are they really freaks of nature or are you simply posting antecedent beliefs?

The answer depends on the viewer: Similarly, one may ask, what is art?

But no less a freak than a two-penised parent.
Homosexuals don't have two penises.

Correct.

The PARENTS of the Child in the OP have two penii; each has one.

Good thing we have you to keep us on the biologically accurate, yet tedious path.

:eusa_clap:

Bravo.
Children should never be involved with their parents genitalia so I don't see what the genitalia has to do with the child.

The answer depends on the viewer: Similarly, one may ask, what is art?
Agreed.

Homosexuals don't have two penises.

Correct.

Good thing we have you to keep us on the biologically accurate, yet tedious path.

Bravo.
Children should never be involved with their parents genitalia so I don't see what the genitalia has to do with the child.

Look at the picture.

How many Parents do you see?

How many Parents with penisus do you see?

How many Children do you see?

Two Parents + Two Penisus + One Child = One Freakshow

Correct.

Bravo.

Look at the picture.

How many Parents do you see?

How many Parents with penisus do you see?

How many Children do you see?

Two Parents + Two Penisus + One Child = One Freakshow

Who cares? You could simply not be obsessed with genitalia and this wouldn't bother you.

Why does it equal a "freakshow?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back