Beautiful blonde ww calls Michelle O a ape!!

So, if somebody says that Michelle Obama looks like a gorilla (which is true) gets her fired, would sombody get a promotion and raise in pay if she said Michelle Obama was beautiful (which is a lie) ?
Nobody cares what this fat pink jelly looking white bitch said, but you not gonna be my gotdamn child's fuckin teacher...clearly this jolly white bitch don't like blacks and that's okay, but find another job, like these fuckin cops need to, when I'm footin the fuckin bill for you and your fukin family.

Got it, fool?
Really? If you did not care why did your racist ass start this thread? You stamped with stupid?
Really and what are you stamped with

If anyone was as full of hatred against blacks are towards whites, and expressed that hatred so offensively, in a real and just world, that person would be banned from this forum and probably lose his/her job.

You are trash of uncontested quality.

You are an idiot, fool.
Tiggerred doesnt like to use proper English and may not understand you. So I've taken the opportunity to rewrite your statement in Evonics.

Yo, you be an idiot, foo' Ya' dig?
I am extremely articulate, poised and smart, its just that I can not for the life of me penetrate with intellect a dialog, with diaper wearing tobacco chewing roach egg white mf's who are stupid as shit and thinks the gotdamn world belongs to them...you people make my stomach churn.....the mere sight of a Trump supporter should make us all physically ill and want to vomit.

Who the fuck finds it okay for a gotdamn billionaire to shit on paying taxes, fucks over women, offshores his goods, is best friends with Putin, and tweets like a fuckin coo coo bird at 3am in the morning....most mf's should either be fuckin or sleepin at that hour....UNLESS YOUR ON SOME COKE HIGH.....I'm hearing......I'm hearing!!!

"themere sight of a Trump supporter should make us all physically illand want to vomit."

You know, I truly do not like liberals, but your hatred is simply ridiculous.

You are an idiot, fool.
Tiggerred doesnt like to use proper English and may not understand you. So I've taken the opportunity to rewrite your statement in Evonics.

Yo, you be an idiot, foo' Ya' dig?
I am extremely articulate, poised and smart, its just that I can not for the life of me penetrate with intellect a dialog, with diaper wearing tobacco chewing roach egg white mf's who are stupid as shit and thinks the gotdamn world belongs to them...you people make my stomach churn.....the mere sight of a Trump supporter should make us all physically ill and want to vomit.

Who the fuck finds it okay for a gotdamn billionaire to shit on paying taxes, fucks over women, offshores his goods, is best friends with Putin, and tweets like a fuckin coo coo bird at 3am in the morning....most mf's should either be fuckin or sleepin at that hour....UNLESS YOUR ON SOME COKE HIGH.....I'm hearing......I'm hearing!!!

Actually, the very sight of Obama's elephantine ears are a far greater reason to vomit and being physically ill than Trump's hair.

Trump could, if he wanted to, have his hair cropped to look similar to Obama's hair (or lack thereof). This should satisfy his enemies whose only legitimate concern about Trump is his hair.

Now, to be fair, Obama should have his ears sheared off, preferably without local anesthesia. That would be a step in the right direction.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back