Beautiful blonde ww calls Michelle O a ape!!

Wow, they make it sound like calling someone a gorilla is the worst thing that a person can be guilty of.

God bless you and the teacher always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why should a person be punished for reading out loud what another person chooses to write for themselves?

Georgia Elementary School Educator Fired After Allegedly Calling Michelle Obama A ‘Gorilla’
It’s the second time this year a district employee has been disciplined for social media comments.

What is so surprising to me, a woman of color, is that this woman is a school teacher, a mentor to young people and the first as do most white women, to go nigga huntin when they gain weight, get old or look like shit...cause we all know negro men are the first to boost self esteem in white bitches when they own turn against them....I just don't get this white bitch at all!!

I wish ww would understand, its these gorilla mama's thats providing yaw with negro men these days
One thing the ww in the picture provided isn't, is beautiful. At best, her features could be described as, average.
As for her comment, she's a racist, of course, so are many people, regardless of skin color.

Georgia Elementary School Educator Fired After Allegedly Calling Michelle Obama A ‘Gorilla’
It’s the second time this year a district employee has been disciplined for social media comments.

What is so surprising to me, a woman of color, is that this woman is a school teacher, a mentor to young people and the first as do most white women, to go nigga huntin when they gain weight, get old or look like shit...cause we all know negro men are the first to boost self esteem in white bitches when they own turn against them....I just don't get this white bitch at all!!

I wish ww would understand, its these gorilla mama's thats providing yaw with negro men these days
One thing the ww in the picture provided isn't, is beautiful. At best, her features could be described as, average.
As for her comment, she's a racist, of course, so are many people, regardless of skin color.
Then we'll just refer to Michael as a sow. OK?

Better yet, how about just referring to people, regardless of sex or skin color, by their.....name.

Better yet, how about just referring to people, regardless of sex or skin color, by their.....name.
First name is Michael. I don't know what it's last name is. Could be Obama. It was Obama's roommate in college. Dint you know that?

I was being tongue in cheek, trying to get yaw to read my post....we all know if Tigger come's off deep, my message never gets heard....personally I find this white bitch fat disgusting and just a nigga away from a love affair.
I am just curious as to how your racists comments would go over at your place of employment! Ever ask yourself that?

This jackass 'Tiggerred' does exactly what he criticizes others of doing. Pretty stupid.

Btw the terms I reserve for Michelle Obama are far worse than "gorilla". I think the teacher was being kind.

So, if somebody says that Michelle Obama looks like a gorilla (which is true) gets her fired, would sombody get a promotion and raise in pay if she said Michelle Obama was beautiful (which is a lie) ?
Nobody cares what this fat pink jelly looking white bitch said, but you not gonna be my gotdamn child's fuckin teacher...clearly this jolly white bitch don't like blacks and that's okay, but find another job, like these fuckin cops need to, when I'm footin the fuckin bill for you and your fukin family.

Got it, fool?
Really? If you did not care why did your racist ass start this thread? You stamped with stupid?
Really and what are you stamped with

I was being tongue in cheek, trying to get yaw to read my post....we all know if Tigger come's off deep, my message never gets heard....personally I find this white bitch fat disgusting and just a nigga away from a love affair.
I am just curious as to how your racists comments would go over at your place of employment! Ever ask yourself that?

This jackass 'Tiggerred' does exactly what he criticizes others of doing. Pretty stupid.

Btw the terms I reserve for Michelle Obama are far worse than "gorilla". I think the teacher was being kind.

Gorillas don't get hardons. :slap:

You can't post "Beautiful blonde" in the title and not have a picture.
Georgia Elementary School Educator Fired After Allegedly Calling Michelle Obama A 'Gorilla' | Huffington Post

Michelle is cuter than this blonde. (imo)

But she said something on facebook, not to any class.
Honestly? Every thought, every word is now to be used against us in any capacity.
I think it's B.S. Glad I have never been on facebook, as it is. I doubt there is one innocent soul in this nation if you scour their every comment.

Michelle is so ugly, it's insulting to the ape.

So, if somebody says that Michelle Obama looks like a gorilla (which is true) gets her fired, would sombody get a promotion and raise in pay if she said Michelle Obama was beautiful (which is a lie) ?
Nobody cares what this fat pink jelly looking white bitch said, but you not gonna be my gotdamn child's fuckin teacher...clearly this jolly white bitch don't like blacks and that's okay, but find another job, like these fuckin cops need to, when I'm footin the fuckin bill for you and your fukin family.

Got it, fool?
Really? If you did not care why did your racist ass start this thread? You stamped with stupid?
Really and what are you stamped with
Quality White Woman!

She probably does.

She probably does.

If she did...

She should unwrap a Trojan condom and fuck her baby daddy's ass.

Got it, fool?

You are an idiot, fool.

Forum List

Back