Beautiful biracial couple

Of course you see color. You also see racial characteristics. Why would you tell a lie of that magnitude unless you are blind in which case you would be technically correct?

stop your projecting
Says the guy that claims he cant tell a white guy from a Black guy.

who said that
You did.

did not liar
You claimed you saw no color. If you see no color how can you tell which is the Black guy?

I saw this story a few days ago.

They are indeed a beautiful couple. The proposal was a wonderful surprise and ending to their photo shoot.

Funny thing though, when I read the story, I saw only a couple in love.

Not a biracial couple, just a couple.

Why does the OP, or anyone else for that matter, feel compelled to see them any other way than just a couple in love?
You didnt notice that he was white and she was Black? In the photo below do you notice this is a biracial couple with a biracial daughter?

052810_Interracial_marriage.jpg

I honestly don't remember, what I do remember was seeing a young, happy, in love couple. Ultimately, I don't care. It doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't matter to anyone else.

They are indeed a beautiful couple. The proposal was a wonderful surprise and ending to their photo shoot.

Why does the OP, or anyone else for that matter, feel compelled to see them any other way than just a couple in love?
You didnt notice that he was white and she was Black? In the photo below do you notice this is a biracial couple with a biracial daughter?

I honestly don't remember, what I do remember was seeing a young, happy, in love couple. Ultimately, I don't care. It doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't matter to anyone else.

I agree it shouldnt be important to anyone else but the couple, however i was trying to wrap my mind around the idea that there are people that honestly feel like they see no color.

I agree it shouldnt be important to anyone else but the couple, however i was trying to wrap my mind around the idea that there are people that honestly feel like they see no color.

I didn't say I don't see color, I said I didn't remember noticing it more than the couple themselves. The couple, their happiness, and their, for lack of a better term, attractiveness are the things that stuck with me. Had I started this thread, it would have been in the lounge and it would have been titled something like "Beautiful Couple, Maternity Photo Shoot with Surprise Ending"

Instead, we have Dot Com starting it in the Race Relations forum. Instead of celebrating the couple's love and happiness, they are being held up as a lightening rod to bring out the bigots and fools, at least that is my guess. I sure as hell can't think of any other reason to post the story here, or at all for that matter...

I wonder what they might think if they were to see this thread... Does anyone think they want their happy occasion held up for debate on some backwater political message board?

So yes, I see color, I see racial characteristics, but I don't see how they matter. I do not, never have, and never will judge a people as a group. It is the individual that matters when it comes to deciding whether or not I like someone. Not the color of their skin, not their religion, not their sexual orientation. None of that shit matters to me and it shouldn't matter to anyone else.

I didn't say I don't see color, I said I didn't remember noticing it more than the couple themselves. The couple, their happiness, and their, for lack of a better term, attractiveness are the things that stuck with me. Had I started this thread, it would have been in the lounge and it would have been titled something like "Beautiful Couple, Maternity Photo Shoot with Surprise Ending"

Instead, we have Dot Com starting it in the Race Relations forum. Instead of celebrating the couple's love and happiness, they are being held up as a lightening rod to bring out the bigots and fools, at least that is my guess. I sure as hell can't think of any other reason to post the story here, or at all for that matter...

I wonder what they might think if they were to see this thread... Does anyone think they want their happy occasion held up for debate on some backwater political message board?

So yes, I see color, I see racial characteristics, but I don't see how they matter. I do not, never have, and never will judge a people as a group. It is the individual that matters when it comes to deciding whether or not I like someone. Not the color of their skin, not their religion, not their sexual orientation. None of that shit matters to me and it shouldn't matter to anyone else.
Thanks for clarifying that.

stop your projecting

who said that
You did.

did not liar
You claimed you saw no color. If you see no color how can you tell which is the Black guy?

liar

i said i do not use race as an identifier as you leftists do

as the opening post did

Damn that guy is pasty, he needs to get outside more.

The best pic is the last one, where they're in the white t-shirts.

who said that
You did.

did not liar

liar

as the opening post did
Yes you are a liar. Why you thought you had to lie I have no idea.

i dont see by color

liar

as the opening post did

i dont see by color

stop your projecting liar

liar

as the opening post did

i dont see by color

We all know you are lying because you would report me if I had quoted you incorrectly.

did not liar

liar

as the opening post did

i dont see by color

We all know you are lying because you would report me if I had quoted you incorrectly.

your lying is boring

it is obvious that seeing the differences in the races is important to you

in fact it is number one on the mind of the average leftist on this site

liar

as the opening post did

i dont see by color

your lying is boring

Says the guy I busted lying by quoting his words.

Yes seeing peoples differences and respecting them is very important to me because i love diversity. People that pretend there is no color have a racist POV. If you dont see that i am Black when you look at me then there is an issue....with you.

liar

as the opening post did

i dont see by color

your lying is boring

Yes seeing peoples differences and respecting them is very important to me because i love diversity. People that pretend there is no color have a racist POV. If you dont see that i am Black when you look at me then there is an issue....with you.

you didnt bust me on anything fuckhead

you view everything by race sad for you

your lying is boring

Of course i did. Calling me names wont change that.

i view things by race where it is appropriate. Like when I understand peoples differences due to race or culture.

your lying is boring

i view things by race where it is appropriate. Like when I understand peoples differences due to race or culture.

stop your lying liar

it is not my problem

it is yours that you see color and race first

your lying is boring

stop your lying liar

it is not my problem

it is yours that you see color and race first
I cant stop your lying. You have to do that for yourself.

Yes your lying and claiming you see no color is your problem

Seeing and recognizing that people are different races is a strength and a great way to promote diversity.

ask the rw h8ers in this thread

Forum List

Back